Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy (1279 Views)

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / Christian Governor Denies Insulting Quran, Muslims Call For Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by parisbookaddict(f): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Christian Jakarta Governor Cries at Blasphemy Trial over Quran Joke

Indonesian courts have commenced the trial of Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama, facing charges of blasphemy for having joked about a paragraph in the Quran that implies Muslims should not be governed by non-Muslims.
Ahok is an ethnic Chinese Christian. A video of him delivering the joke triggered a violent mob of 150,000 Indonesian Muslims to take the streets in November, demanding he be killed.

Prior to the trial, Ahok, who is currently campaigning for reelection, apologized on multiple occasions. In court, he cried, insisting that he had no intention of insulting Islam and that, having been raised by Muslim adoptive parents, he respected the religion. “I did not intend to misinterpret Surah Al Maidah 51 [the Quranic verse in question] nor commit blasphemy nor insult ulemas [Islamic scholars],” Ahok told the jury. He explained that his joke was meant to target Muslim politicians who use Surah Al Maidah 51 to convince low-information voters to vote against better candidates who happen to not be Muslim.
The governor appeared to refer to Surah Al Maidah 5:51, which reads, “O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”
“I referred to certain politicians who had misused Surah Al Maidah 51 to avoid fair competition prior to upcoming regional elections,” Ahok argued. “When I asked my [Muslim] friends, they told me that the verse was given when there were Muslims who wanted to kill Prophet Muhammad by conspiring with Christians and Jews.”
“My father and my adoptive father, vowed to be brothers until the end. The love of my adoptive parents for me, has inspired me to this day,” he added amid tears, noting that his adoptive father was Muslim.
The Jakarta Post reports that Ahok may lose his position as governor regardless of the trial outcome, at least temporarily. “If the court procures a letter explaining the charges and maximum sentence that might be given to Ahok, the Home Affairs Ministry could temporarily dismiss him,” according to a Home Affairs Ministry official.
Ahok was charged as a “suspect” in the blasphemy case following the aforementioned mob riot demanding his death, in which one person died. He is charged with violating an Indonesian statute that prohibits “religious abuse and/or defamation,” which carries a maximum sentence of five years.
Despite the mob protests, Ahok remains extremely popular among Indonesian Christians and anti-Islamists generally. “I will keep supporting Pak Ahok who has been mistreated in this case. This is a character assassination committed by people who have ulterior motives,” one supporter told the Jakarta Post at an assembly of hundreds of supporters at his campaign headquarters Thursday. Another supporter, who identified herself as Muslim, insisted she did not “feel offended by Ahok’s speech” and accused his opponents of exploiting religion to sink his campaign.
The Post also notes that a prominent women’s rights group organized in front of Ahok’s campaign headquarters to support Ahok. “We are ready to help the pair to disseminate their programs until they are elected,” activist Saparinah Sadli said.
Indonesia is the world’s most populous Muslim-majority nation. Its politicians have used the blasphemy law with increasing frequency in recent memory, particularly to target anti-Islamic or Westernized liberal media. In 2014, the Jakarta Post itself was charged with blasphemy for publishing an anti-Islamic State political cartoon. This year, Indonesia’s broadcasting board attempted to censor Netflix due to anti-Islamic material available on the service and have attempted to push through a ban on “offensive internet memes.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/15/womens-rights-groups-support-christian-jakarta-governor-trial-quran-joke/

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by parisbookaddict(f): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2016
This man is going on trial for accurately quoting a quran verse which muslims us to coerce other muslims to voted for only muslims.

Quran 5:51,

“O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”

Buhari used this strategy during the 2015 elections
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Christians are the worst hypocrites ever.
They are experts at detecting the flaws in Islam, but have refused to remove the log of wood in their own eyes.

They tend to ascertain the worth of their beliefs by criticising others' belief systems. Theirs is a life of 'I'm better than you'.

But guess what? Here's what the bible says about hypocrites:

James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

1 Like

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by menxer: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
If I say religious books are long overdue for an update/upgrade, someone will call me an atheist.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by ThimmyWood(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:
They are experts at detecting the flaws in Islam, but have refused to remove the log of wood in their own eyes.

Pls, who is this one and what is he saying?
If you have any beef for Christians, you had better go purge yourself. Have heard and seen lots of Muslims call Christians hypocrite as if they are not.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2016
ThimmyWood:

Pls, who is this one and what is he saying?
If you have any beef for Christians, you had better go purge yourself. Have heard and seen lots of Muslims call Christians hypocrite as if they are not.

I'm your conscience. I have come to tell you your sins.

What the Op is trying to do is to discredit Islam, whereas she has neglected the dirt present in her own beliefs.

The bible warned against such people in:

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

1 Like

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by annunaki2(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Islam and intolerance are like bread and butter anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by ThimmyWood(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

I'm your conscience. I have come to tell you your sins.

What the Op is trying to do is to discredit Islam, whereas she has neglected the dirt present in her own beliefs.

The bible warned against such people in:

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

My conscience!!! Now I can imagine who you are!

Pls cry me a river with your islamaphobia preaching. The poster saw a post and put it up on here and how does that relates to trying to discredit Islam?

You would have have even called for the head of the news agency that reported the case now.... typical of you guys.

You guys are always behaving like you are not guilty of the same hypocrisy you accused Christians of.

#Nonsense!
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2016
ThimmyWood:

My conscience!!! Now I can imagine who you are!

Pls cry me a river with your islamaphobia preaching. The poster saw a post and put it up on here and how does that relates to trying to discredit Islam?

You would have have even called for the head of the news agency that reported the case now.... typical of you guys.

You guys are always behaving like you are not guilty of the same hypocrisy you accused Christians of.

#Nonsense!

Now, that's where you are wrong. I'm not a muslim. As a matter of fact, I'm a Christian. Nevertheless the truth must be told irrespective of whose butt is gored.

And your piece of advice solely applies to you - if you had stopped for a brief moment to think and organise yourself properly, this public show of embarrassed could have been prevented.

About manslaughter, christian have killed more than Islam.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by dalaman: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2016
I have been following this case. Some Muslims are dangerous. Why all this nonsense. Christians in majority Islamic countries are endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by alBHAGDADI: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

Now, that's where you are wrong. I'm not a muslim. As a matter of fact, I'm a Christian. Nevertheless the truth must be told irrespective of whose butt is gored.

And your piece of advice solely applies to you - if you had stopped for a brief moment to think and organise yourself properly, this public show of embarrassed could have been prevented.

When did Christians kill more than Muslims?
And when did such people tell you they were killing in the name of their religion or as ordered by it?

I'll advice you to keep shut if you have no idea of history

2 Likes

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by parisbookaddict(f): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

You are not a christian. A glance through your post history proves it.
Its funny how you atheists and agnostics are quick to defend islam.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
When did Christians kill more than Muslims?
And when did such people tell you they were killing in the name of their religion or as ordered by it?

I'll advice you to keep shut if you have no idea of history

Your Loving God singlehandledly slaughtered every living being on earth, except those secured in an ark as recorded in the book of Genesis. Have you read it before? No? Well, you are doing a fine job lagging behind. You should endeavour to keep up. Moreso, Elisha, God's anointed prophet, commanded beasts to maul little kids for insulting him.

What crime therefore could be more greater than the two I cited? Please before you reply, let thy conscience be thy guide.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You are not a christian. A glance through your post history proves it.
Its funny how you atheists and agnostics are quick to defend islam.

Why, of course I'm a christian. I'm baptised, I attend services when due, pray to God everyday, and I steadfastly obey the scriptural instructions.

What other requirements must one possess to qualify as a christian? To start behaving like the christians in this section? Do tell...
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by alBHAGDADI: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

Your Loving God singlehandledly slaughtered every living being on earth, except those secured in an ark as recorded in the book of Genesis. Have you read it before? No? Well, you are doing a fine job lagging behind. You should endeavour to keep up. Moreso, Elisha, God's anointed prophet, commanded beasts to maul little kids for insulting him.

What crime therefore could be more greater than the two I cited? Please before you reply, let thy conscience be thy guide.
Just confess that you are an atheist, cos a true Christian won't misunderstand the happenings you quoted.

God destroyed those people in Noah's time cos they were sinful. He didn't do that without several warnings to them. Now, how has that and Elisha's act got anything to do with the question I asked you, which is "which Christians murdered more than Muslims? I guess you had no answer, that's why you decided to involve God. Just hide in shame, Mr I am Christian.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by ThimmyWood(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

If I must quote and reply you this last time, it will be worth it I hope.

Manslaughter, Islam and Christianity, my brother don't even go there. I've heard this bullcrap from Muslims over and over again, Muslims quoting some imaginary figures from where God knows of how Christianity spread via violence about 1400 years ago.

I'm not gullible and I don't buy into this story meant for the consumption of the gullible and vulnerable ones. To me, it's all a stupid attempt to justify their stupid killings in the name of religion and is this not hypocrisy?

How can you even say this statement that sold you out so cheaply?

So you are behind your key pad typing that Christians have kill more people than Islam?

In this present day of 21st century modern artillery machines being used by islamic extremists taking lives of innocent one all in the name of religion!

The bombs, the Mi6s, Ak49, all of these being used by these people and you are there spewing these that Christians have killed more than Muslims?

Let's not even start another history class here my brother!

And that you are Christian, you can keep the lies to yourself. I know better!!!

If it's not hypocrisy, you would not have gone ahead to make a mountain out of a molehill in the first place.

It is not hypocrisy when some powerful Muslims are working clandestinely to make this country an Islamic nation, a supposed secular country where everybody should be allowed to practice his or her religion without hindrance?

Let's just not go on or else?

1 Like

Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Just confess that you are an atheist, cos a true Christian won't misunderstand the happenings you quoted.

I'm a christian, with a difference. I don't swallow everything in that ancient book called bible hook, line and sinker like a hopeless beggar without choice. I make better use of the brain God created for me to think rationally.

God destroyed ose people in Noah's time cos they were sinful. He didn't do that without several warnings to them.

Now, What God did is putting everybody in one box. It could be that not all of them committed serious crimes and involved in same atrocities. It is possible that some were just liars, jesters, gamblers, and other minor offences you can think of, if you take the effort to exercise your mental ability.

Now, how has that and Elisha's act got anything to do with the question I asked you, which is "which Christians murdered more than Muslims? I guess you had no answer, that's why you decided to involve God. Just hide in shame, Mr I am Christian.

I brought up the Elisha story to show that christians have the potentials to commit grave acts as well.

Christian, for certain reasons, have killed a large number of people when it was in its prime, without even taking into consideration the ones executed during bible era. Till today, they are still going about their gruesome work with all seriousness.

Why should I hide in shame when I'm hell sure of myself?
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
ThimmyWood:

If I must quote and reply you this last time, it will be worth it I hope.

Me too.

Manslaughter, Islam and Christianity, my brother don't even go there. I've heard this bullcrap from Muslims over and over again, Muslims quoting some imaginary figures from where God knows of how Christianity spread via violence about 1400 years ago.

I'm not gullible and I don't buy into this story meant for the consumption of the gullible and vulnerable ones. To me, it's all a stupid attempt to justify their stupid killings in the name of religion and is this not hypocrisy?

Sure.
But you take no offence to God wiping out almost an entire race?

How can you even say this statement that sold you out so cheaply?

Really? Well sorry, I didn't realise that.

So you are behind your key pad typing that Christians have kill more people than Islam?

As all manner of evidence well have it, sure.

In this present day of 21st century modern artillery machines being used by islamic extremists taking lives of innocent one all in the name of religion!

What about Christians who accuse their fellow countrypeople of being witches & wizards responsible for their misfortunes and then burn set them aflame to burn to death, as the so-called christians stand watching and mocking, enjoying the whole show?

The bombs, the Mi6s, Ak49, all of these being used by these people and you are there spewing these that Christians have killed more than Muslims?

Already addressed this.

Let's not even start another history class here my brother!

If you insist, it's okay by me. Do I have any choice?

And that you are Christian, you can keep the lies to yourself. I know better!!!

Are you implying I'm not because I didn't meet your expectations? I'm truly sorry I disappointed you!

If it's not hypocrisy, you would not have gone ahead to make a mountain out of a molehill in the first place.

Not me. I only dropped by to set things straight, and for all things that's good to man, I'm not saying I support the activities of Islam. Both religions are up the same tree. And it would be best if some of their activities are eliminated.

It is not hypocrisy when some powerful Muslims are working clandestinely to make this country an Islamic nation, a supposed secular country where everybody should be allowed to practice his or her religion without hindrance?

Christian Tyrants have strived to achieve that feat in time past so I see no issue here really.

Let's just not go on or else?

As you wish, comrade. As you wish.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by parisbookaddict(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

I'm a christian, with a difference. I don't swallow everything in that ancient book called bible hook, line and sinker like a hopeless beggar without choice. I make better use of the brain God created for me to think rationally.

You are not a christian with a difference. You are not a christian period. The language you use in your posts are arrogant and appalling. You were just born into a christian family and thats about it.

What do you have to say about the on- going persecution of a christian in Indonesia, apparently nothing. You use the opportunity to attack christians.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by alBHAGDADI: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

Mr, you ate not a Christian but an Islamist Al taquiya master who is looking for justifications for the Muslim terrorists.

Hanaway:

Now, What God did is putting everybody in one box. It could be that not all of them committed serious crimes and involved in same atrocities. It is possible that some were just liars, jesters, gamblers, and other minor offences you can think of, if you take the effort to exercise your mental ability.

You did not consider the fact that the blood of that generation was polluted by fallen angels which made them carry angelic DNA. Hod had to destroy them for that purpose as well. I guess you do not know that story. Yet, you call yourself a Christian.

Hanaway:

I brought up the Elisha story to show that christians have the potentials to commit grave acts as well.
Was Elisha a christian? Your lack of understanding of who a Christian is shows you have never been one.

Hanaway:

Christian, for certain reasons, have killed a large number of people when it was in its prime, without even taking into consideration the ones executed during bible era. Till today, they are still going about their gruesome work with all seriousness.
How many times do I have to tell you to provide the names of the Christians whom you claim killed people in the name of Christianity?

Hanaway:

Why should I hide in shame when I'm hell sure of myself?
Go and sleep, you have no case.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You are not a christian with a difference. You are not a christian period. The language you use in your posts are arrogant and appalling. You were just born into a christian family and thats about it.

What do you have to say about the on- going persecution of a christian in Indonesia, apparently nothing. You use the opportunity to attack christians.

Who appointed you as the chief Judge to decide who a Christian is, or isn't? I guess I missed the coronation. You neglected the message I passed accross, and instead you are now attacking me personally because I refuse to join you in your hate-fueled campaign against muslims. Your very self started the large fire which you madly danced around, and you have now resigned to play the victim because the fire has burned beyond your control. Oh yeah...Seems there's no better definition of what true christianity entails. Thanks for helping out and easing my job.

I felt the same way you are feeling when I learnt about the innocent people who got assassinated by your people and supposed all-loving God for nothing. Stop dripping with tears because the real victims know themselves.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by true2god: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

Why, of course I'm a christian. I'm baptised, I attend services when due, pray to God everyday, and I steadfastly obey the scriptural instructions.

What other requirements must one possess to qualify as a christian? To start behaving like the christians in this section? Do tell...
You are a Christian just as Barrack Hussein Obama is a Christian.

By their fruits (hypocrisy) we shall know them.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Mr, you ate not a Christian but an Islamist Al taquiya master who is looking for justifications for the Muslim terrorists.

Lol. Say whatever you want to say. If it makes your garri to rise well, no problem. I'm kind like that. Maybe by then, I would eventually get the much needed rest I have been dying to have but your rants wouldn't let me.

You did not consider the fact that the blood of that generation was polluted by fallen angels which made them carry angelic DNA. Hod had to destroy them for that purpose as well. I guess you do not know that story. Yet, you call yourself a Christian.

How is it not beyond imagination that the Fallen Angels had sex with everybody on earth thus corrupting their genes? Every last one of them? Are you listening to yourself?

When God drove them outta heaven, was he expecting them to make their dwelling place another location apart from earth?

Was Elisha a christian? Your lack of understanding of who a Christian is shows you have never been one.

What was he? Do tell as you appear to know everything in the bible. Even Elijah and Enoch were not christians, but they made heaven. How?

How many times do I have to tell you to provide the names of the Christians whom you claim killed people in the name of Christianity?

You guys are confused. You deny the old tesmaments anytime its teachings fights against your movement, and calmly fall back to it for convenience. How pathetic.

Go and sleep, you have no case.

I don't feel sleepy.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by UyiIredi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

They tend to ascertain the worth of their beliefs by criticising others' belief systems. Theirs is a life of 'I'm better than you'.

But guess what? Here's what the bible says about hypocrites:

James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

The context of that verse was a letter by the apostle James to a a given church so it is evident James is referring to Christians. Neither is that verse used to discriminate against non-Christians in any way. By the way, I'm not a Christian.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
true2god:
You are a Christian just as Barrack Hussein Obama is a Christian.

By their fruits (hypocrisy) we shall know them.

True To God? Why art thou using God's name in vain? Attacking muslims left and right comes easy to you as crushing an ant, o gallant soldier of christ, but definitely, you can't be short of ideas on not creating a blasphemous moniker, no?
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
UyiIredi:

The context of that verse was a letter by the apostle James to a a given church so it is evident James is referring to Christians. Neither is that verse used to discriminate against non-Christians in any way. By the way, I'm not a Christian.

And who did I refer to in my post?
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by true2god: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

True To God? Why art thou using God's name in vain? Attacking muslims left and right comes easy to you as crushing an ant, o gallant soldier of christ, but definitely, you can't be short of ideas on not creating a blasphemous moniker, no?
Hope you won't also charge me for blasphemy, just as your fellow intolerant Islamist pseudo-jihadists are currently charging the gov. of Jakarta for blasphemy against allahh and his pedofile apostle?
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by parisbookaddict(f): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

Who appointed you as the chief Judge to decide who a Christian is, or isn't? I guess I missed the coronation. You neglected the message I passed accross, and instead you are now attacking me personally because I refuse to join you in your hate-fueled campaign against muslims. Your very self started the large fire which you madly danced around, and you have now resigned to play the victim because the fire has burned beyond your control. Oh yeah...Seems there's no better definition of what true christianity entails. Thanks for helping out and easing my job.

I felt the same way you are feeling when I learnt about the innocent people who got assassinated by your people and supposed all-loving God for nothing. Stop dripping with tears because the real victims know themselves.

You just want attention.

By the way chief judges are not coronated they are appointed.
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Wilgrea7(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

dignity... its important... saying you're an atheist won't get you killed.. if you really don't like the Christian God or religion, then stop twisting bible verses to suit yourself..

the case scenario you painted in your previous posts is like trying to say that since someone is a Christian, the person shouldn't voice out if he/she is being killed. its highly illogical.. if you want answers to biblical questions, create a thread and get answers instead of attacking what you don't understand
Re: Christian Governor Who Quoted Quran Durin Campaign To Go On Trial For Blasphemy by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Pastors Tithe? / Christian Movies That Made Your Childhood / Rapture - Purpose And Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.