Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) (1522 Views)

How To Turn Cbn Policy Into A Bigger Investment Opportunity! / Did Nnn Abandon Their Site??is it dead and gone?? / Why Mmm United Is A Bigger Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by Madeleine97: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
I tried login in today, and I fould out my account information has changed, I was shocked, I thought it was a mistake and I logged in again, and I saw another information of another account holder.

So I contacted friends that I knew were into the same platform, and they noticed same thing

What could it be this time... Pllease log in and tell us know ur observations

Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by Calculux95: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2016
it has been rectified
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi everyone. I am just here to proof to some people that cycler is paying. Got paid 50k, and Lekan did it for me... whatsapp him on zero.eight.zero.six.six.seven.seven.zero.three.zero.four.
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by louisoneh19(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
3:20pm
I created a whatsapp group were we help each
other get members and discuss anytin concerning
Ultimate cycler..... getting referrals by urself cud
be very stressful but as a team and with our fast
cycle u wud get paid and move onto the next level
in 3 days maximum.... whatsapp me on
o dat I will add u to the group
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by iaatmguy(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Madeleine97:
I tried login in today, and I fould out my account information has changed, I was shocked, I thought it was a mistake and I logged in again, and I saw another information of another account holder.

So I contacted friends that I knew were into the same platform, and they noticed same thing

What could it be this time... Pllease log in and tell us know ur observations
Seriously ?
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by MrFemFem: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Am so so happy that people are joining the fastest, quickest and successful team MY TEAM, members of MY TEAM are smiling daily, dont rule yourself out, you too can smiles, what you just need to do is to JOIN OUR TEAM, people are joining everyday so its very easy to cash out within few days,because its what we call first come first serve, so what are you waiting for, JOIN OUT TEAM NOW, the fastest, quickest and successful team, for more information check my signature and you will see my contacts and the link you will use to JOIN, lets smiles together now.
Thanks and have a lovely, nice and great week.
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by yemmy66: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Who is forcing you guys to it self?
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by dorisspecial: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Dont suffer for nothing...ultimate cycler is here to help you out..

HOW ULTIMATE CYCLER WORKS!

Ultimate Cycler Nigeria, as mentioned in the introductory part of this article is a 2×2 matrix system. It gives you N50,000 after about a week, or even less (if you’re on an active team) of investing just N12,500, and if you’re not the type of person who likes to refer others, you’ve got no problem as the system would automatically fix 4 people under you who would pay you N12,500 each summing up to N50,000 in 14 days.

Upon completion of registration, you’ll be matched to pay someone a one-time payment of N12,500 to activate your account and very first matrix. Once this is done, you’re set to receive your own payments of N12,500 from four other people.

DONT WASTE TIME FURTHER.... XMAS IS A FEW DAYS AWAY.

OUR TEAM HAS ENOUGH SPILL OVERS FOR YOU...JOIN NOW....CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE TEAM LINK

OR REACH US VIA WHATSAPP 0 8 1 3 7 0 5 2 0 7 0

see you at the TOP
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by dorisspecial: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Nil
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by Berry123(f): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Site Is Back With A Bigger Problem (must Read) by EmmyGreat2(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
*ULTIMATE CYCLER* Ultimate Cycler is legit. The truth most referees out there fail to tell there referrals is how it really works. All they do is for their own selfish interests. The real truth is this - Once you register with N12,500, refer 2 people and tell those 2 to refer 2 people each - And you get *Paid* 12,500x4 =50k, which can be in a matter of 3 to 4 days depending on how fast and active your team is, or longer if you join an inactive team. You might have been told that you need not refer anybody and still get paid, that's not impossible - it is very possible - it all depends on how active your up line is. If your up line refers more people than is needed - the rest *spills over* to you. If you need more truths about *UC* - contact or whatsapp me on 07065910409 and get registered after clearing ur doubts

(1) (Reply)

. / Awuf Brekete Promo.. 50% Discount & other prices. Pics+vide / How I Fired My Boss After 6 Months Of Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.