Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice (4325 Views)

NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro. / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2016
hi guys ,, am so fed up with thinking, I really need advice, from reasonable persons, ok few months back I just graduated from the polytechnic with a pass, not what I expected tho,, and pls am not daft? ok wouldn't say it was though in school because everything was pretty simple, but my result, or let me say what the school gave to me is annoying, I wanna know, what steps I should take?
1. I dont wanna take jamb again,,
2.is direct entry possible? my research says no, buh I still need if anyone knows anything that's possible
3.my school would start a pre HND program soon, and am not going back (lot of reasons)
4. I need help,, any advice
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by saleemema(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'll advise you to register for A Level (if you can afford it). Study very hard to get a good result which can be used for Direct Entry into the university.

1 Like

Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
saleemema:
I'll advise you to register for A Level (if you can afford it). Study very hard to get a good result which can be used for Direct Entry into the university.

thanks for your response
A-level exams like? I dunno if its the one m thinking?
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by saleemema(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
ProudBlakFukBoi:

thanks for your response
A-level exams like? I dunno if its the one m thinking?
You can Google it or ask people in your locality (if you stay in the city)
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Usguy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
you failed woefully,just get yourself a jamb form,and be seriou with your study.
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Usguy:
you failed woefully,just get yourself a jamb form,and be seriou with your study.

oga don't com here and judge , what do you advice?
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
saleemema:
You can Google it or ask people in your locality (if you stay in the city)

ok
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
The truth is you didn't put in your best while in school to graduate with that grade.

if you have #50 and there this thing you NEED so much and the thing is sold at #100, won't you work hard to get the remaining #50 to buy the thing?

When you know your cgpa isn't good and you need good cgpa you should have worked hard to have good cgpa, that's my analogy.

there is this adage that says, constant preparation prevent poor performance.

if you had prepared well you would have at least graduated with upper credit if not distinction.

There are a lot of students that didn't start well but end well, just because they devoted their time to their studies and committed to it.

Now, did you just finish your ND or HND? if it is ND it is important that you take jamb and put in your best nothing but your best. However, if Its HND and you have good grade in your ND like lower credit you can change your school to apply again for HND and this time put in your best I mean your very best, read books that guide students on how to make good grades and that will help you.

1 Like

Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by kinswhite(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
learn a skill and learn it well. later on u will be the one employing graduates with distinction.
Education without appropriate skill will make u _______
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
2kaybiel:
The truth is you didn't put in your best while in school to graduate with that grade.

if you have #50 and there this thing you NEED so much and the thing is sold at #100, won't you work hard to get the remaining #50 to buy the thing?

When you know your cgpa isn't good and you need good cgpa you should have worked hard to have good cgpa, that's my analogy.

there is this adage that says, constant preparation prevent poor performance.

if you had prepared well you would have at least graduated with upper credit if not distinction.

There are a lot of students that didn't start well but end well, just because they devoted their time to their studies and committed to it.

Now, did you just finish your ND or HND? if it is ND it is important that you take jamb and put in your best nothing but your best. However, if Its HND and you have good grade in your ND like lower credit you can change your school to apply again for HND and this time put in your best I mean your very best, read books that guide students on how to make good grades and that will help you.

the only best I didn't put in was finances for stupid unqualified men,, my strict lecturer's vindicated me MR 4 of them , I got. straight B's like I said m not daft, i just hate the system , can't go into details here , ya all just advice, nobody should come and tell me I did crap, d Best graduating student in my department dunno jack, buh he got funds ok? nobody should judge me here,,, advice and go
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
kinswhite:
learn a skill and learn it well. later on u will be the one employing graduates with distinction.
Education without appropriate skill will make u _______

lol thanks buh that part of learn a skill,, I don't like it ,,, I just want to get a certificate and go to were am being called, I still have 6yrs that's why,,
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
ProudBlakFukBoi:

the only best I didn't put in was finances for stupid unqualified men,, my strict lecturer's vindicated me MR 4 of them , I got. straight B's like I said m not daft, i just hate the system , can't go into details here , ya all just advice, nobody should come and tell me I did crap, d Best graduating student in my department dunno jack, buh he got funds ok? nobody should judge me here,,, advice and go

Funny! There is no how one will advice you without first saying the truth to you. And the truth is you failed from your own angle to graduate with good grade.
The best graduating student in your dept didn't know anything but happens to be the best student and here you are, you that know encyclopedia ended up having pass. Bro, if you think you stand take heed lest you fall. Try and subject yourself to advice even if we blame you for the poor grade we will still end up giving you advice which is now left to you to follow or not.
Bro, if truth must be told you need to work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
2kaybiel:

Funny! There is no how one will advice you without first saying the truth to you. And the truth is you failed from your own angle to graduate with good grade.
The best graduating student in your dept didn't know anything but happens to be the best student and here you are, you that know encyclopedia ended up having pass. Bro, if you think you stand take heed lest you fall. Try and subject yourself to advice even if we blame you for the poor grade we will still end up giving you advice which is now left to you to follow or not.
Bro, if truth must be told you need to work on yourself.

am not here to drag ifah failed or not, don't judge me, and that encyclopedia talk ? pocket it,don't misquote me read very well, I know Nigerians have understanding problem, advice and go , I know I messed up before coming here to post, so I don't see why you should divert from d main cliq, you dunno my story so advice and go,

yawk!
Re: Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
that good grade talk , pls pocket it, like I said am no daft kid, I don't Dillydally around on an issue, , I don't think u expect me to wail coz of a failed exercise, I mess up I pick the pieces and move on, no time, that's me, so if you don't have advice like a brother suggested earlier just go, shuo!

(1) (Reply)

Awesome! This Is The First Ship Tunnel In The World / OYIBO TOO MUCH: Now You Can Watch Your Heart Beat Live (photos) / 15 Of The Most Venomous Creatures On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.