Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Deal With A Workaholic Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man (21347 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
When you start dating, you always desire to become a priority in your partner’s life. There are many cases where you will find your man or woman keeps you as the top priority and never lets you down. But, there are few career-oriented people who do not treasure the value of a partner. If you have a man who loves career more than you, then here are few tips to deal with such a workphobic.

Deal with a workphobic man:

Talk to him: Many women get into extra-marital affairs only at the time when their men do not ask their wives. If you want to save your relationship, talk to your man and discuss. Explain him that it becomes impossible for you to manage everything alone. If he fights with you, you have to take a stand.

Can you ignore?: This is what many women wish to do, ignore their men. But, is it really possible to ignore your man and stay in your own world, the way he does? The answer is a big Yes! You have to stop caring about him. When he is not bothered to ask and care about you, just leave him and start concentrating on yourself. When he is not at all interested to think about you and the dedication that you have towards him, start thinking that he doesn’t exist. Many women suffer as their men are always far away for work or business purpose. Thus, these women gets used to staying all alone. Even if workphobic men are at home, they will hardly look above their laptop screen!

Hang out with friends: Why die alone when your man is not bothered about you? Go out, meet your friends and spend some time out of your house. This is one of the best ways to deal with depression that comes when you stay with a man who loves his career more. Go out, shop, party and enjoy with friends.

Ask him: You do not need to ask him to leave his job and sit at home with you. Here, this tip means that you have to ask your workphobic man if he going to prioritize you with his job or not. The answer will make clear on what he values the most. If he tries to explain, you stand on your front and tell how much you suffer when he leaves you all alone.

Decide: If your man is not at all bothered, you have to take a decision. If he loves career more, it is best that you move on. It is no use of staying with a person who can’t respect your existence in his life. If your workphobic man understands your issues and is ready to solve them, restart.

http://asianetindia.com/how-to-deal-with-a-workphobic-man/

MYND44 LALASTICLALA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can't really say my hubby loves his career more than his family.
'but I am afraid he works too hard, hardly rests/sleep...rarely delegates, such a perfectionist.
Even when he is on leave, he would still be coordinating from home.

Quite surprising, considering the fact that he is the one that would always tell me_ "if you kill yourself for the job, the next day, they'll bring a relief and life goes on" angry

People don't practise what they preach sha.

I no dey even talk again.
When im pack the work come house, we share it and start doing it together. grin

I just wish he could rest a lil more_ By the way, the word should be workaholic.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2016

Women love complaining

Why can't the woman just shut up and be the breadwinner of the family ??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by herzern(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
No one prays for a jobless man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by steppin: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairalandDSS:
When you start dating, you always desire to become a priority in your partner’s life. There are many cases where you will find your man or woman keeps you as the top priority and never lets you down. But, there are few career-oriented people who do not treasure the value of a partner. If you have a man who loves career more than you, then here are few tips to deal with such a workphobic.

Deal with a workphobic man:
Talk to him: Many women get into extra-marital affairs only at the time when their men do not ask their wives. If you want to save your relationship, talk to your man and discuss. Explain him that it becomes impossible for you to manage everything alone. If he fights with you, you have to take a stand.
Can you ignore?: This is what many women wish to do, ignore their men. But, is it really possible to ignore your man and stay in your own world, the way he does? The answer is a big Yes! You have to stop caring about him. When he is not bothered to ask and care about you, just leave him and start concentrating on yourself. When he is not at all interested to think about you and the dedication that you have towards him, start thinking that he doesn’t exist. Many women suffer as their men are always far away for work or business purpose. Thus, these women gets used to staying all alone. Even if workphobic men are at home, they will hardly look above their laptop screen!
Hang out with friends: Why die alone when your man is not bothered about you? Go out, meet your friends and spend some time out of your house. This is one of the best ways to deal with depression that comes when you stay with a man who loves his career more. Go out, shop, party and enjoy with friends.
Ask him: You do not need to ask him to leave his job and sit at home with you. Here, this tip means that you have to ask your workphobic man if he going to prioritize you with his job or not. The answer will make clear on what he values the most. If he tries to explain, you stand on your front and tell how much you suffer when he leaves you all alone.
Decide: If your man is not at all bothered, you have to take a decision. If he loves career more, it is best that you move on. It is no use of staying with a person who can’t respect your existence in his life. If your workphobic man understands your issues and is ready to solve them, restart.
http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/how-to-deal-with-workphobic-man.html
MYND44 LALASTICLALA
Plagiarism dey your body. Try and use the original link to the info.
http://asianetindia.com/how-to-deal-with-a-workphobic-man/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by seunlly(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Then what else do u wants us to do.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by dfrost: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
So because we work too much, una don create thread. No wahala.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by maximunimpact(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
HMMM
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by skywalker001(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mods why is chelsea thread not on fp
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by DoTheNeedful: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don learn new word today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016

Mods what kind of drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills

You pushed the same thread thrice with a different title to front page and ended up booking space on all three of them thinking they were different topics

You will pay me for the ink i wasted on my pen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Khaytunechi: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Reading
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided, how many women go stay if u don't have a job

10 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2016

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Missyetty(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yian
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by jorhney(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnmsilalfhsubebxj
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by ngoben(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
its better he works alot Dan being jobless

6 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
The topics this morning though....
Lalasticlala or Mynd44 are we celebrating relationship day today or at you having problems with your boo?
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by stubbornman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
When I start working I'll comment
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by renim: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am sure you mean Workaholic!

5 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Braze9(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
OP your write is so childish. When you mature, read this again.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by segebase(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
s
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by lastmessenger: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Should he resign and join mmm just so that wife will feel important?

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by skimarvel: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
And when he becomes "Jobless" you will create a thread on "how to run from a "jobless " man"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Yemike(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
if he's jobless you'll be complaining

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Tjohnnay: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Una juz dey put relationship mata for front page up nd dwn

Weytn dey worry dis useless MOD self

Put chelsea match for frontpage jare

Who relationship wn help
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by LordSucre(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
money must be made by all means!!!
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yemike:
if he's jobless you'll be complaining

I tire o
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Bitterleafsoup: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Only a lazy women would worry of such thing.
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Moblord(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice write up
Re: How To Deal With A Workaholic Man by Tobyshegz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
You get him sacked....
i guess

Women are always not contented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Things That Children Say / When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / Things You Should Give-up To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.