Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! (666 Views)

28,000 Jobs This January. Register Now. / It's New . Register Now On Swiftrich.com / Is There Any Spiritual Attachment To Ultimate Circler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! by AidWealth: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Last two weeks, there was a great panic in the country with regards to the supposed crash of Ultimate Cycler in Nigeria. The freeze of MMM Nigeria heightened the panic.

We are here to let you know that Ultimate Cycler is back to stay with more exciting offers and features.

Ultimate Cycler website which was undergoing a server upgrade and better design for a better user experience came back online yesterday with a bang. As at the time of writing this post the website loads very fast and all accounts and pending payments are still intact and safe.
Ultimate Cycler is back and back to stay, so join our Active Team now, before you miss out on this great opportunity.

Our Team (Collective Earners) is the most active team out there because we make sure every body in the team earns simultaneously,and also we are scattered all over Nigeria, Abuja, Lagos, PH, Enugu, Yola, name it.
So you can join us now and grow your downline as fast as possible.
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! by maziodera: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! by louisoneh19(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
3:20pm
I created a whatsapp group were we help each
other get members and discuss anytin concerning
Ultimate cycler..... getting referrals by urself cud
be very stressful but as a team and with our fast
cycle u wud get paid and move onto the next level
in 3 days maximum.... whatsapp me on
so dat I will add u to the group
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! by kelvinsplinter(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello guys Ultimate cycler has been launched now it's big and better with new web design and features and with a new upgrade of 1600 matrix for those who has been panicking its back now, you can now log in And there is a contest of $5500 don't miss out Ultimate cycler is back now and there is nomore going down for those who is not yet a member you better register quick you can join my team but we only need a serious team we have a whatapp/Facebook group for our teams choose a great signature No worries of whom to refer we always assist our downlines contact me on 08106381189 thank you. #teamLitto
Re: Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! by ExpertBusiness: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wow, its sweet to be a MEMBER of WINNING and SUCCESSFUL TEAM, i am happy because the MEMBERS of OUR TEAM are smiling, be a member of moving train now and lets smiles together, check my signature for more info on HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM, again CONGRATS to OUR MEMBERS.
You made the right choice.

(1) (Reply)

15 Highest Paying Online Jobs / Hurray!!! MMM Has Open: Check Your Balance Now / Feminine Special Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.