Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers (1223 Views)

Hello Dog Lovers Please Which Dog Breed Is This / Boerboel Pups Going Cheap For Interested Dog Lovers And Lhasa Apso Swap! / Dog Lovers And Owners Around Ojodu Berger/alagbole/akute..lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by chineduisaac(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
If ur dog who has saved ur life twice, swallowed a diamond worth $20000. And the doctor said if they carryout an operation on the dog he will not survive it. Will u still allow them to do the operation?
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Flexherbal(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tough question !
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by orlando5: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
20000 dollars,
Well
I see 3 ways around this
Depending on the size of the diamond, it might kill the dog eventually
OR
The dog might pass it out as faeces
OR I would do the procedure when the dog dies, since it's most likely to remain in its body

2 Likes

Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by dacovajnr: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Don't worry Serve the Some chopped carrots in it food and watch it sh¡t the diamond grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by chineduisaac(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
What if the doctor said thats the diamond will still be in his body without damaging his internal organs
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Zdoh(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
There is nothing am gonna do than to keep my dog and ensure is always keep around. That is even best way to keep my asset, i will remove my diamond when the dog die even if it 100 years which i know the diamond must have appreciate by then.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by NicoBaba(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
just see as another way to save my diamond. but d dog shall b my shadow henceforth
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Firstking01 i got your mail
i sorta dont want to chat off here am sorry

buh believe me with time ill text you i promise.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:
Firstking01 i got your mail i sorta dont want to chat off here am sorry
buh believe me with time ill text you i promise.
Ok dear.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Ok dear.
wow thanks for understanding
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

wow thanks for understanding
Haba, you really have to thank me?...c'mmon, that's the least any guy who respects a woman can do...you don't force people against their will...btw, how's work/school??
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Haba, you really have to thank me?...c'mmon, that's the least any guy who respects a woman can do...you don't force people against their will...btw, how's work/school??
youre really cool

school tho..u.p dosnt want us to resume sch shaa
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

youre really cool

school tho..u.p dosnt want us to resume sch shaa
Uniport again?...hmmm, heard the protest is getting tougher??
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Uniport again?...hmmm, heard the protest is getting tougher??
yes oh.
I just dont want to go aroud till everything is fine
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

yes oh.
I just dont want to go aroud till everything is fine
And lectures are ongoing amidst the protestsad
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
And lectures are ongoing amidst the protestsad
not sure

heard they locked sch
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

not sure

heard they locked sch
Temi still goes for lectures and they had practicals yesterday sef...seems some departments are having lectures nicodemously.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Temi still goes for lectures and they had practicals yesterday sef...seems some departments are having lectures nicodemously.
jesus really.. Havnt heard any thing recently..thanks for the info

ill have to go see whats happening by tomorrow
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

jesus really.. Havnt heard any thing recently..thanks for the info

ill have to go see whats happening by tomorrow
She told me this two days ago, that's on monday...may it was yesterday they start locking the gates, iono oo...she has not been onlyn tru out todae tho.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
She told me this two days ago, that's on monday...may it was yesterday they start locking the gates, iono oo...she has not been onlyn tru out todae tho.
okay though
, i will just have to go tomorrow
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:
okay though
, i will just have to go tomorrow
Ok, cool...but i thought you 've been in school all these whiles??
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, cool...but i thought you 've been in school all these whiles??
no i was around

i was learning photoshop but seems ill give up..its too hard

i forgot my password, samething happened to my mail i waited to fix it and then get back my account
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

no i was around

i was learning photoshop but seems ill give up..its too hard

i forgot my password, samething happened to my mail i waited to fix it and then get back my account
Wow, pls don't give up o...that's how i gave up learning base guitarist, today i'm regreting.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by Aniker(f): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Wow, pls don't give up o...that's how i gave up learning base guitarist, today i'm regreting.
oh sorry, but that stuff is hella complicated... I ll keep learning tho
hey am sleepy now goodnight smiley
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:
oh sorry, but that stuff is hella complicated... I ll keep learning tho
hey am sleepy now goodnight smiley
Goodnight dear.
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by noona(f): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
chineduisaac:
If ur dog who has saved ur life twice, swallowed a diamond worth $20000. And the doctor said if they carryout an operation on the dog he will not survive it. Will u still allow them to do the operation?
There's no way I'm gonna let my pooch go under the knife..hmmm!!he'll be a rich boy though having a $20,000 diamond inside of him..I would rather wait till he gets old and dies..period!!
Re: Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers by caspervenice(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
firstking01:
by...

Me too cry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Fish? (pics) / Caucasian Puppies For Sale In Abuja / Amazing (GSD) Slant Back Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.