Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Small Doctor Is Nominated Above Mr. Eazi And Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Is Nominated Above Mr. Eazi And Mayorkun (603 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Is Nominated Above Mr. Eazi And Mayorkun by sauta(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
He also has a chance to get another award in what has been a good 2016 for him. Small Doctor has won his first major award in 2016 for his hit single, ‘Mosquito Killer’.
The visual of the 2015 song was announced as Best Video by a New Artiste at the 2016 Nigeria Music Video Awards (NMVA) on December 15, 2016.

He won the award ahead of Mr Eazi (Holl Up), Mayorkun (Eleko), Shobzy (Eruku) and Tycano (Eledumare).Rapper Jhybo picked up the award on his behalf at Eko Hotels in Victoria Island, Lagos, where the ceremony took place.

Small Doctor meanwhile has the chance to add to his NMVA as he is up for an award at the 2016 Headies. His song, ‘Gbera’, is nominated in the Best Street-Hop Artiste category, which he lost to Olamide at the 2015 edition of the award.

He’s finds himself nominated alongside Olamide again, with Koker, 2T Boys and Ajeb*tter the other nominees for this year’s award.

cc: ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi

source: http://sauta97..com.ng/2016/12/small-doctor-beats-mr-eazi-mayorkun.html

Re: Small Doctor Is Nominated Above Mr. Eazi And Mayorkun by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bbb
Re: Small Doctor Is Nominated Above Mr. Eazi And Mayorkun by kollintin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Met With President Buhari Today And Guess What He Told Me. / I Saw My Brothers Doing This Dance To Impress Girls / Soundcity MVP Awards 2016, Full Winners List #soundcitymvp2016 Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.