Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) (18830 Views)

Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador / Did Audu Ogbeh Lie About The Collapse Of Thailand's Rice Mills? / 4000 Policemen Deployed To Nasarawa As Buhari Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Caseless: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
ritababe:

you sure?
100%

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by layzie: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
he visited a privately owned rice mill for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by southpole: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
KINGDOS:
Visits upon visits yet rice is still not available at affordable price. Just wasting public funds to add to the recession lack of funds. Pls sit down and concentrate on formulating viable policies to make agriculture a mainstay in times like these when economy is crashing and MMM has traveled

Do you want to buy rice at N10 per bag? sorry that era has long gone, do something to increase your earning capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by idupaul: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Keep deluding yourself... govt is a continuum

It's all about political will...

Annd pmb has shown the political will

He has shown zero economic will ,zero visionary will,zero political will, zero equity will .. I cant delude myself as I have prepared for the worst because I no PMB will not achieve a single thing before he vacates

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by sesaan(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
Your sarcasm is watery. You also really need to cure your ignorance. Olam Rice Mill is the largest Rice Factory in West Africa. It is a private investment and it was commissioned in the year 2014 when GEJ was still the President. I have once been to their Rice Farm at Rukuba Village in Doma LG, Nasarawa State
OLam has been operating in Nigeria (benue) even before Ebele came to power, less stop being tribalistic

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Jakpon: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
sesaan:

OLam has been operating in Nigeria (benue) even before Ebele came to power, less stop being tribalistic
Yes I know, but this particular factory was built when GEJ was the President

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by ngmgeek(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:
PMB is the only true leader we've had since this 4th republic. He pursues true solutions to our challenges with vigor even though he knows some of those policies are unpopular.

But because of his conviction about those painful but necessary policies to get Nigeria in the track to true economic growth and development, rather than paper growth, he sticks to his guns. And gradually but surely, we're seeing results if those daring steps.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

If you are blind, please tell us your location so we will come there and give you money for your eyes to CLEAR. You are reasoning like a motor park tout. May God make your life be like that of the average NIGERIAN.

Please say AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by freshboi88: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:
PMB is the only true leader we've had since this 4th republic. He pursues true solutions to our challenges with vigor even though he knows some of those policies are unpopular.

But because of his conviction about those painful but necessary policies to get Nigeria in the track to true economic growth and development, rather than paper growth, he sticks to his guns. And gradually but surely, we're seeing results if those daring steps.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

I surely agree with u, every body does, but their argument is that these unpopular policies makes life harder for the ordinary citizens, but I'll say Nigerians are the impatient set of human bins God created, on the other hand pple just complain because of political affiliation.........

What baffles me is tht these people Dnt Know any politician, have never gotten a Kobo from any politician yet they prefer to Side with thiefs than pple with integrity and who r willing to work.

Imagine how they praised the last minister of agriculture, said he was the best minister of agriculture Nigerian ever had, pls he has come and gone, we're r his legacies?? Why can we point to and say yes this what came out of agriculture under him.??

If we like we can restructure the country, turn it upside down, inside out, if the people Dnt have a change of mind set there would be no result

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Sibrah: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
generalstingz:

Hmmmm! All is to find solution and implement and not fighting whose idea is every time...That's the only way Nigeria can move forward.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless our Leaders!
God bless Nigerians!
Are you DropShot? You Type like him

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by jhinganreal: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think people should do their findings carefully before passing comment that will not educate the people rather sabotage the system. My understanding of the government is to create enabling environment for businesses to thrive,ensuring that its policies are geared toward encouraging both local and foreign investors to operate in the country so as to increase production for the betterment of the citizens. My point is this. Government is a continuity.Welther the Olam Rice Mill was started in fomer regime or current regime does not matter as long as it is contributing to the agric sector of the economy. But not good enough when someone wanted to misleading the people in the name of making a point. As a matter of fact this current govt needs to start something fast instead. Examples are there in Lagos to see what the government of Ambode are doing particularly in the area of construction majorly at the grassroot.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by stpat1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin
QuotaSystem:

...and Aguiyi Ironsi. Wail on bro.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by LorDBolton(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
idupaul:

He has shown zero economic will ,zero visionary will,zero political will, zero equity will .. I cant delude myself as I have prepared for the worst because I no PMB will not achieve a single thing before he vacates

Carry on then.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Charly68: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Agricultural revolution has started already ..indeed this country shall be great again. Buhari will want to live after the dividend of his programs will be manifesting & many would say ; don't go yet .

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by tammie24: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
This one don dey Tey Tey now....

Where do you think Olam rice comes from

This is more than 5 years old Nasarawa state

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by mecks07(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
i agree with you, This policy is not going down well with some people who is running this country aground, that is why they keep sabotaging his efforts. I know he is a man of his own and won't be deterred.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Yyeske(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
ritababe:

Am i alright?
Fixed
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by idupaul: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Carry on then.

Not the worst for myself but for the economy
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by jinneyb(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
idupaul:

These are the initiatives of Mr Adesina under the last govt ..please get your fact right before trying to hype that complete liar and failure called Buhari

An initiative of Mr. Adesina (Jonathan) continued by Mr. Audu Ogbe (Buhari), it simply means there's continuity, if it's even Mr. Adesina's initiative anyways. It's continuity and it's what we want and expect in the country.

Appreciate good works and shy away from unnecessary bigotry, derogatory, unnecessary criticism and unfounded sentiments.

As if if the rice comes to market it's not you Nigerians that will enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by tksina(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The agricultural revolution is in full gear.

Factories are opening up.

This is diversification. Sai Buhari.

Works of Dr Akinwumi Adesina...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by MrALIVE: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
idupaul:

These are the initiatives of Mr Adesina under the last govt ..please get your fact right before trying to hype that complete liar and failure called Buhari
LIAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by generalstingz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sibrah:
Are you DropShot? You Type like him

At all
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Glaxx(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by OYAY(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
The Olam Rice Mill in Nasarawa State was constructed and commissioned during the administartion of GEJ. Stop giving PMB undeserved credit.

So why is it taking them almost two years of his exit to produce commercially? I wonder why we always shy away from acknowledging good thing? When we say seed of this recesssion was sown during GEJ you people will shout hoax! Yeyenatu

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
idupaul:

so na only adesina get rice initiative 4 9ja or fo this world,where is gej/adeshina rice or ricemills?where is gej cassava bread?has gej/adeshina initiative provide u rice or bread on ya table?abeg pack well jo.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by kayo80(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Dav24(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Olam farm has been in existence before Buhari was elected president
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by azimibraun: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is Audu ogbe interested in big man lifestyle at all? Buhari truly got this one right. Audu Farmer always in one farm or the other...
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by caesaraba(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
meetmonde:
I hope it is stone free
It is. That's what we eat over here. The story is misleading sha. Olam isn't a new company. Dem don tey well well and their bag of rice is 16k as at last buy.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
Yes I know, but this particular factory was built when GEJ was the President
was it gej that use his money 2 build it?
Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by glorybasseymma: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
I love my president, no matter what people said abt him I still have hope of change. And dose dat said d factory was build during GEJ are right but were dey producing NO. Let us Nigerian see d Truth and also Speaks d Truth.
Instead of us to just sit at home and speak evil,why can we pray for our own father land and our president so he can delivered on d change he promise us.Nigeria 2017 will be great and I no GOD will do it .
If you believed say AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
Your sarcasm is watery. You also really need to cure your ignorance. Olam Rice Mill is the largest Rice Factory in West Africa. It is a private investment and it was commissioned in the year 2014 when GEJ was still the President. I have once been to their Rice Farm at Rukuba Village in Doma LG, Nasarawa State

Don't mind them, I don't just wanna argue with any Zone-B here. You're very much correct. The village is rightly spelt and pronounced Rukubi, dominated by Agatu's/Alago's under Doma/Ekye axis of Nas state. Even that the OP posited, is spelt and pronounced as Ndori.

Since 2014, Jets have been used to propagate seeds, apply chemicals, fertilizers, herbicides, and harvesting done by machinery.

They forgot or probably never heard of GEJ's visit to the farm for offical commissioning /endorsement long since when production have already started.

PS : It's a World bank assisted program with a contract duration of 50 years. So, give credit to whom it's due!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting / Ekiti Governorship Election Petition Pasted On Notice Board At State High Court / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.