Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Korede Bello Said He Would Marry An Entertainer Only If.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Said He Would Marry An Entertainer Only If.... (886 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Said He Would Marry An Entertainer Only If.... by Shawntops(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Numerous entertainers would promptly say they can't get married to someone in their industry for a few reasons. Be that as it may, for music sensation, Korede Bello, getting married to a performer is not by any means an issue. While talking with Saturday Beats, he gave the main condition for to wedding a performer.

He said, "I can wed an entertainer if the world would not give us issues."

Right now, Korede Bello claims he is single and not in a relationship. He likewise talked about his sort of lady.

"In the event that you tail me on my online networking stages, you would become acquainted with who my better half is soon. When you see her, you would know. I am still single however the thing that I search for in the inverse sex is straightforward and inspirational demeanor. It doesn't generally make a difference what the individual sounds like however she should be delightful," he said.

Doubtlessly, this year has been a decent one for the vocalist and his other mark mates particularly Reekado Banks. Truth be told, many individuals trust that there is a quiet competition between them however the artiste rushed to change that thought.

He said what exists amongst him and his mark mate is a 'sound rivalry'.

He said, "I have a solid rivalry with Reekado Banks. Like a great many people have seen, when he drops a hit melody, soon after, I drop mine or another person on the name drops theirs. I don't see anything amiss with it. The main sort of rivalry that exists is a sound one and it resembles we hone ourselves. It is much the same as two swords honing themselves. I am not simply discussing Reekado but rather every other individual on the name. We have been dropping hit tunes consecutive. It is a solid rivalry on the name, no competition or antagonism."

The artiste who serves as a police representative is attempting distracted endeavors at joining the police and the media and he gave purpose behind making such strides.

"I composed the program whereby the police would meet with the media since I trust that the bond between both sides should be more tightly. Aside from being a police envoy, I am likewise a part of the media by the righteousness of what I am contemplating in school and I am an individual from the general public. This is a piece of the means in which I expect to cross over any barrier between the police and the media," he said....... See more @ http://www.shawntops.com/2016/12/korede-bello-said-he-would-marry.html

Source:http://www.shawntops.com/2016/12/korede-bello-said-he-would-marry.html
Re: Korede Bello Said He Would Marry An Entertainer Only If.... by marshalcarter: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
mmm has re-shaped my brain...pls...sumone break down undecided
Re: Korede Bello Said He Would Marry An Entertainer Only If.... by Glaxx(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Moves Into Luxury Mansion In Lagos / Jenifer Akindele Looking Adorable Having Fun At Bimbo Thomas Occasion (pics,vid) / Check-out Prof. Akindele Adetoye's Response To Tuface Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.