Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday (529 Views)

Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by adewales4: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2016

A military parade is holding inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja to mark President Muhammadu Buhari’s 74th birthday.

The event holds at the forecourt of the President’s office.
Top government officials are attending the strictly military event.

He was born on 17 December 1942 in Daura, Katsina State.

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/president-buhari-celebrates-74th-birthday/
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by Glaxx(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
#PMB1523
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by Soklin(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bad LuCK fod HIM,he should go to hell
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by sarrki(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Soklin:
Bad LuCK fod HIM,he should go to hell

A regimental wailer
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by Hiploko(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
A whole President dey do birthday and 90% of the masses are not aware/concerned... Just few religious brain drained NL zombies trying to meet up with some wishes. This is worrisome.. Oga u dey rule yourself o! It means Nigerians wish you are not there!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by sarrki(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Hiploko:
A whole President dey do birthday and 90% of the masses are not aware/concerned... Just few religious brain drained NL zombies trying to meet up with some wishes. This is worrisome.. Oga u dey rule yourself o! It means Nigerians wish you are not there!

Point of correction

Wailers don't care to know

We the Patriots & progressives know

Wailers are blindfolded with hates in there heart

For my president

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Celebrates 74th Birthday by Hiploko(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Point of correction

Wailers don't care to know

We the Patriots & progressives know

Wailers are blindfolded with hates in there heart

For my president

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal Republic of Nigeria
I'm not surprised na. Go to a market in Kano and tell them Buhari dey do baiday. Na hospital you go land from there. Zombie

(1) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Planning To Divert Fund Meant To Pay Salaries / Whooping $1.30million Discovered From Buhari's Aide - Naij.com / Nigeria To Join Aircraft Producing Nations As Buhari To Establish Aviation Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.