Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lagos State Government Are Owning Lsmtl 4 Month Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Are Owning Lsmtl 4 Month Salary (935 Views)

I Deserted Army Because I Was Owed Nine-month Salary - Nigerian Soldier / Those Criticising This Government, Are Wasting Their Time - Archbishop Of Ibadan / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Are Owning Lsmtl 4 Month Salary by mykomini(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
This are the things Lagos State Materials Testing Laboratory do;
- The laboratory is to test all building and civil engineering materials for standard. Such test include: – Soil Mechanics, Sub-soil Investigation, Aggregate, Cement, Water and Chemical Test, Test on Concrete, Blocks, Bricks, Ceramics, Roofing Sheets, Wood & Refractory Products. Teat on Asphaltic Concrete(Bituminous Road), Test on Steel Reinforcements, round and flat bars. Calibrations of all test Equipment/Registration(Private Independent Laboratory), Certification of Installed Lightning/Thunder Arrestors on Structures and Telecommunication Mast. - Since when the Lagos State Government have being in charge of LSMTL which the former Managing Consultant(MC) was Mr Abel Shola Famakin and the former director of each department are as follows : Director of Administration and Account - Mr MUYIWA OKESANYA , Director of Engineering - Mr AKINDELE APATA and also Director of Projects - ABISOGUN GBOYEGA. And I think since when it was founded, which the organization was still "MACINTOSH" i.e Mr Abel Famakin there was nothing like 4 month salary pending. - He was the Planner , he Organised the establishment LSMTL in a good platform in which himself and other directors Coordinate the organisation and their staff are okay of how he control it. -Suddenly this year 2016. I think September or so, the Lagos State Government cane to LSMTL and Sack the Managing Consultant including the Directors but their staffs ain't go anywhere and brought in new Directors and General Manager and Heads of department *Below is the lists of them: = Engr. Teslim Balogun Rasheed O. - General Manager = Mrs. Ademulegun Bunmi Olajumoke - Directors of Administration and Human Resources = Mrs Shirts Mojisola Olaide - Head Account = Engr. Osayagbon - Head Engineering Service - Even some them either the directors or heads also brought in their people as staff to LSMTL. Since when the former LSMTL were replace the entire organisation change, everything was not going fine. - It was said that the New G.M Engr. Teslim Balogun Rasheed swallowed up all the organisation that leads to OWNING SALARY FOR 4 MONTH. we also had that the New D.A Mrs Ademulegun Bunmi Olajumoke was processing her staying in the as the HEAD. - I think when they knew that the G.M was taking the organisation money continue...

http://mainbaze.xtgem.com/index/__xtblog_entry/11193677-lagos-state-government-are-owning-lagos-state-materials-testing-laboratory-4-month-salary?__xtblog_block_id=1#xt_blog
Re: Lagos State Government Are Owning Lsmtl 4 Month Salary by mykeljosef: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2016
bad belle news...soil manager ko...air filterer ni
Re: Lagos State Government Are Owning Lsmtl 4 Month Salary by ETHIX(m): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Are you for real

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Presidency:buhari Didn’t Snub South East Summit / nigeria engineer call sack of Hadi Sirika over buhari airport in ondo state / BREAKING: Saraki Reads Buhari’s Letter On Second Chance For Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.