Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown (51224 Views)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
veekid:

ko kan aye
o kan aye, ebi pa aye.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Edum13656: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Zahra tear eye pass her husband.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by MizMyColi(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Corrinthians:
No one was stunned about yours either.

You might be right.

Mine was conservative in appearance.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by iPrevail(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Western/Christian themed? Northern hypocrisy wantonly displayed. Religion is for "poor"(intellectual poverty) people abeg.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Tjiaz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Money must b made!
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

You might be right.

How conservative? You don't seem like the extroverted type anyway.
And I thought you hailed from western Nigeria? I caught you posting in Igbo on that thread on nursing mothers and it had me second-guessing.

Between, I heard your VN yesterday – the one wherein you interviewed Lanicky.
I swear, you sounded like you were high!!! grin
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by olaniyi0(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
angry the mod wey dey push zahra and indomi to fp needs to be lashed, mtcheew...
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

How conservative? You don't seem like the extroverted type anyway.
And I thought you hailed from western Nigeria? I caught you posting in Igbo on that thread on nursing mothers and it had me second-guessing.

Between, I heard your VN yesterday – the one wherein you interviewed Lanicky.
I swear, you sounded like you were high!!! grin

Lol, I'm an ambivert.
Nope. I'm SE.

Hehehehe.
And I thought I sounded sexy o cheesy
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Jidibia(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Zahra is woman of the year while Chuddy is man of the year.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Laveda(f): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
I love the gown. kiss

Just simple yet cute and sexy.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol, I'm an ambivert.
Nope. I'm SE.

Hehehehe.
And I thought I sounded sexy o cheesy

But you tilt a smidge more towards introversion. Not introversion as that dreary portrait of geekiness and social aloofness, but the form of introversion where you value your privacy and isn't cut out for much hurly, or for much fuss as evidenced in your taste in wedding gowns.

SE? Who would have thought? Coli has a vague Yoruba twang to it.

Sexy my foot! grin You sounded like you were hungover. You spoke in low tones, and I read an article a long time ago that said members of both gender would speak in low tones so as to appear more desirable when hunting for a mate. It begs the question: who were you trying to seduce? cheesy

We would have our own phone conversation soon enough. I'm sure you must be burning to know how I sound.....or not. grin
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Corrinthians(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

You might be right.

Even if it were flambouyant, it still would have been tasteless darling. Trust me on that.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
veekid:

ko kan aye
yoroobas. Always behavin like villagers
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Corrinthians:
Even if it were flambouyant, it still would have been tasteless darling. Trust me on that.
Aii
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by fatiaforreal: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Must the BLACKMAN do WHITEWEDDING?
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

But you tilt a smidge more towards introversion. I don't mean introversion as a portrait of geekiness and social detachment, but the form of introversion where you value your privacy and isn't cut out for much hurly, or for much fuss as depicted in your simple taste in wedding gowns.

SE? Who would have thought? Coli has a vague Yoruba twang to it.

Sexy my foot! grin You sounded like you were hungover. You spoke in low tones, and I read an article a long time ago that said members of both gender would speak in low tones in oder to appear more desirable when hunting for a mate. It begs the question: who were you trying to seduce? cheesy

We would have our own phone conversation soon enough. I'm sure you must be burning to know how I sound.....or not. grin

it's weird though.
I usually don't laugh out loud this time of the day, but your mention got me doing that, kinda
Eku ise

@Emboldened
Where is that meme of that girl on Irun Kiko that has NA SO inscribed on it.
That's my expression atm.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by 4watever: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
iPrevail:
Western/Christian themed? Northern hypocrisy wantonly displayed. Religion is for "poor"(intellectual poverty) people abeg.

Lol I thought the same thing. Muslims cannot live a day of their lives without copying something from Christians.
Please tell me when they started donning suit and gowns in the mosque

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by 4watever: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
MizMyColi:
Errrr
I'm not stunned...
You sell phones?
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by fatiuogidan: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Married Life, may d Almighty Allah bless their home. God answer my prayer too.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by DangotePikin: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do Muslims wear wedding gowns?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by just2endowed: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
DangotePikin:
Do Muslims wear wedding gowns?
I be re
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Elsouraj: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nyc dress! rily nyc
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by JhyMedex: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2016
three:
really

200 girls promised rescue are still with their captors

The North is still stricken by poverty

#NoChangeHere
BRUV QUIT THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN...NO REGION HAS THE MONOPOLY ON POVERTY...
BE SMART...DESIST FRM PAINTING THE NORTH IN THESE DARK COLORS
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by euchariadavid(f): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Adorable
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Koddedtinz: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2016
This na white wedding Na! Kuku marry am for church.

Do Muslims wear Christian wedding gowns now?
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by double0seven(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2016
ekanDamie:
this indomi guy or what dey calling him looks so unexposed to me.
has money to spend but still not exposed.

And you arrived at this conclusion how?

what exactly is he not exposed to? Life? Travelling to many countries of the world? Having rich and powerful friends? Working in a company that controls billions of naira?

in your own opinion, do you think you are more exposed than him?
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Rickiedee(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2016
she is 101% stunning
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by maikachiya(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Did Buhari change the faith as Muslim or his Daughter?
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by double0seven(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2016
ekanDamie:
this indomi guy or what dey calling him looks so unexposed to me.
has money to spend but still not exposed.
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by titopius(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2016
ZAHRA get nice shape ooo
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by tafabaloo(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by Nbote(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg wen Muslims begin wear wedding gown?? Why dem no marry her out at 13 or 11? Seems like d rules differ for different classes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.