Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention (2796 Views)

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by nwabobo: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
From left: Senator Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Femi Fani-Kayode and Engineer Bashir Ushaq Bashir pictured together at the EFCC underground cells while they were in detention in November 2016.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/epic-photo-of-day-bala-mohammed-reuben.html?m=1

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't see Jonathan in the photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by HungerBAD: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lol.

EFCC cells look like the Sheraton Hotel.

No wonder politicians are not scarred of looting. Put them at Kirikiri for a week,and they will be crime free forever.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by FreeGlobe(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
wow.. FFK and Bala Mohammad are in great spirits
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Doug07034780891(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Which under ground cell? If I hear...

1 Like

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Miles300: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
See as dem look like akpan !!

1 Like

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Chikpat(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Cheerful thieves...

Where z shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by psucc(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hahhaahha their uniform reminds me of Yikpata Camp.
At least they have a story to tell
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Corrupt prisoners, they all deserve their time in jail.
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by muykem: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Partner in crime.
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Jakpon: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Reuben Abati looks tired

1 Like

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Nixiepie(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
And they look happy in there

1 Like

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by tit(f): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Magun, if you want to be confirm by senate,
quickly grab reuben abati and keep him in undergrand cell till January 3.
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by espn(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
They just don't care..they know the FG are Toothless bull dog, while it citizens are mere town crier..

2 Likes

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
FreeGlobe:
wow.. FFK and Bala Mohammad is great spirits
Yes you are right. Bianca Ojukwu can also testify that FFK has a great spirit

2 Likes

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by edidos: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ewoju ole
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by AllTheWayUp: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin

My ni--ggas ,

Buhari and his cabals will be locked up and forgotten inside kuje prison by 29th of May 2019----Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

My ni--ggas ,

Buhari and his cabals will be locked up and forgotten inside kuje prison by 29th of May 2019----Quote me anywhere.
Exactly!
Insha Allah Ameen!
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by nwabobo: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by januzaj(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

2 Likes

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by FreeGlobe(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Where is yoruba leader Tinubu?
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by GudluckIBB(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is what GEj lacks the balls to do,
Whoever thought obanikoro an ex defence minister will be in a cell in less than 2 years.

If this is the only thing buchieved, I'm okay!
No mercy for thieves.

BTW:linda ikeji will be under fire for leaking this.

1 Like

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by omowolewa: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Warder! Why would you group this people together? Its too risky, you want them to plot another one?

1 Like

Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
so do guys are kept together to plan on how to do something..... they seems happy than in solitary which is the main aim of been kept in a prison. The aim of them been locked away has been defeated.

anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by temitemi1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Smh
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Jazzlite: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Drabeey:
so do guys are kept together to plan on how to do something..... they seems happy than in solitary which is the main aim of been kept in a prison. The aim of them been locked away has been defeated.

anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
bus driver you have been declared wanted for the lastma zonal head you and your cohort killed
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by dunkem21(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
psucc:
Hahhaahha their uniform reminds me of Yikpata Camp.

At least they have a story to tell

So, you reach Yikpata? ..

Awesome shocked
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by JingoOAU(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Shameless fathers displaying gestures for photographs when they are suppose to be sober
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Funlordjnr: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin

Abati don tire for the joint! He's looking like..."why ebele still never come visit me na? My provi don end oh"
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Adebowale89(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerian politician are all clowngrin
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Elchappo: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Jibril659:
I don't see Jonathan in the photo

U mean Jonathan, the owner of the keke u drive for a living
Re: Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Elchappo:

U mean Jonathan, the owner of the keke u drive for a living
Are you alright?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Property In The UK Exposed / US To Designate Nigeria ‘country Of Particular Concern’ Over Killings / Katsina North By-election: Wife Of PDP Candidate Cries Over Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.