Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow (993 Views)

My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / My Infinix Hot Note Is Charging Very Very Slow (a Cry 4 Help) / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by molokwupeter: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please guys my Note 2 LTE of last month is charging very slow. charges for some minutes then stops and continue after several minutes

.Takes up to 6 hours or more to charge completely..

What should i do?
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by bizza45: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin
molokwupeter:
Please guys my Note 2 LTE of last month is charging very slow. charges for some minutes then stops and continue after several minutes

What should i do?
grin
molokwupeter:

What should i do?

sell am o
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by Jboynokiaphone(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
U need to change d USB cable... If he did not work buy new original follow come charger.
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
molokwupeter:

What should i do?
Hello @molokwupeter Have you tried using another charger? Do a Hard Reset on your X600 & look out for changes. If the problem persists, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload [this might resolve the issue]; If not, the Sub-board of the device will be changed for a fee. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [input the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App.
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by zandread: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Just buy Adaptive fast charger for infinix, Mine does the same and I bought the charger now charges pretty quick
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by molokwupeter: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
zandread:
Just buy Adaptive fast charger for infinix, Mine does the same and I bought the charger now charges pretty quick

i am using it..It charges fast for a while then stops. and continues
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by molokwupeter: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @molokwupeter Have you tried using another charger? Do a Hard Reset on your X600 & look out for changes. If the problem persists, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload [this might resolve the issue]; If not, the Sub-board of the device will be changed for a fee. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [input the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App.

i am using the adapter fast charger for infinix...Sub board how much is it and the software reload??
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
molokwupeter:

i am using the adapter fast charger for infinix...Sub board how much is it and the software reload??
Hello @molokwupeter The Software Reload is free of charge. Have you Reset your phone already? The Sub-board is N1000 [Price is not fixed]; Feel free to contact our hotline for more price-related inquiries. Visit Carlcare Service Centre at your earliest convenience. Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required] a day before you plan to visit; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App.
Thank you!
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by Carlcaresophia: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
molokwupeter:

What should i do?
Hello molokwupeter, you can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please My Infinix Note 2 LTE Charges Very Slow by Freak101(f): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Have you uses another charger for it??if no,then change the USB and if yea,maybe you should repair the charging port at carlcare

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Pro Now Available On Konga. / Anyone Have Tecno Camon C8 For Sale / Top 10 Android Apps For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.