Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! (909 Views)

Tecno Camon C9 Charging Issue. Please Help. / Help Me With My Tecno W3 Charging Issue / Charging Issue!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am gonna keep it simple and short!!
I am using a Tecno L8+ and normally it do take me 2hours and some minutes to get the phone fully charged..

but Today I plugged the phone just like every other day..but it Took me *4hours* before I could have a 19% on my phone..

I actually tot it was a charger issue so I went to get another expensive playbook charger..but it was still the same thing.."4hours for a19%" ..

please the Tech lord should help me out,what could be the cause!!!!
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by dingbang(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Battery.... Please can u also take a pic of the charger, look closely u will see an inscription on the charger, thats where i need u to snap and upload for diagnosis
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
Battery.... Please can u also take a pic of the charger, look closely u will see an inscription on the charger, thats where i need u to snap and upload for diagnosis

Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=Ennyhorlar post=52031043][/quote]ur battery is the problem. change it.
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
ur battery is the problem. change it.
it is an inbuilt..is that possible?
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
I am using a Tecno L8+ and normally it do take me 2hours and some minutes to get the phone fully charged..

but Today I plugged the phone just like every other day..but it Took me *4hours* before I could have a 19% on my phone..

I actually tot it was a charger issue so I went to get another expensive playbook charger..but it was still the same thing.."4hours for a19%" ..

Hi @Ennyhorlar This is a hardware issue, you may need to change the Sub-board, Battery (or Both) of the phone. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required] a day before your visit. Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App.
Kindly send us the following details: Your name, device model, Phone number, IMEI number, and your current location. Thanks!
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Lovelynature(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Ennyhorlar This is a hardware issue, you may need to change the Sub-board, Battery (or Both) of the phone. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required] a day before your visit. Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App.
Kindly send us the following details: Your name, device model, Phone number, IMEI number, and your current location. Thanks!
Mine wasn't charging at all, so I took it to Care Center at Salvation Bus Stop Opebi. After fixing it, the phone now charges slow and doesn't charge beyond 81 percent
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
Mine wasn't charging at all, so I took it to Care Center at Salvation Bus Stop Opebi. After fixing it, the phone now charges slow and doesn't charge beyond 81 percent
Hi @Lovelynature Did you return to make a complaint or call our hotline to state your observation? Kindly send us the following details: Your Actual Name, Phone Number & IMEI Number. Send the details ASAP, so we can reach out to you. Thanks
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Carlcaresophia: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Ennyhorlar:

Hi Ennyhorlar, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Ennyhorlar, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
thanks.. the phone is now functioning okay..
I left it to charge for a day without using it
Re: Help!!!!! Charging Issue!!! by Carlcaresophia: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Ennyhorlar:

thanks.. the phone is now functioning okay..
I left it to charge for a day without using it
Glad to know that

(1) (Reply)

Top Chatting Sites In The World 2017 / Netflix Will No Longer Work On Rooted Android Devices / How To Use Your Face To Control Your Tecno Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.