Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham (2494 Views)

How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh / Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2016
So I just listened to a 9 minute long alleged Tape of Nyesom Wike, a Nigerian politician and lawyer who is the sixth and current Governor of Rivers State bribing INEC officials and I wasn't moved or surprised.

Of course Governor wike has come out to credit the tape to technological manipulation. It reminds me of when Miss Anambra 2015 Chidinma Okeke (the cucumber crooner) came out to display utter stupidity by blaming her misfortune on Technological manipulation.

A recap of what happened in 2015,
There was massive Discrepancy in the Accredited Votes in the Rivers Elections For Nyesom Wike[edit]
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Rivers awarded Mr. Wike votes almost five times higher than the actual, authentic total number of voters accredited with card readers and Permanent Voter Cards which was 292, 878, which was the total number of accredited voters for the April 11, 2015 gubernatorial election in Rivers. The result as declared by the Returning Officer for Rivers State Mr. Osasere Orumwense on April 13, 2015 stated that Mr. Wike was awarded 1,029,102 votes, thus winning the election.

You read right, Wike got 5 X (number of accredited voters) votes in the April 11, 2015 Election. grin grin

These politicians are not just making a fool of themselves. They are letting the international media know we are really gullible in Nigeria.

Nigeria's fight for Democracy is already in the gutter. Allowing this fresh tape go unquestioned will be disgraceful.

I am using this Thread to call on Well meaning Nigerians to please let justice be served.

Seun Osewa worked on a Voice recognition contest in 2015, awarding #50,000 (fifty thousand Naira) to a programmer whose code achieves a high level of accuracy (~90%) in recognizing President Buhari's Voice. That is how simple Voice recognition can be Mr. Foluso Adebanjo (Rivers State Commissioner of Police), before you go and collect money. Just a friendly advice.

I challenge you Seun to repeat such contest and let Governor Wike be the subject this time around. Just to make a mockery of our democracy.

See former thread here ----> https://www.nairaland.com/2464735/president-buhari-voice-recognition-program

See Youtube Audio Tape here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4b_hC90PM

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by APCmyheart(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2016
okay
Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by FreeGlobe(f): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2016
APC Zombies go and investigate the video of your police officer harrassing INEC officials and hijacking ballot boxes and leave wike alone. Rivers state can never be conquered by the demonic apc. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by APCmyheart(m): 2:58am On Dec 18, 2016
FreeGlobe:
APC Zombies go and investigate the video of your police officer harrassing INEC officials and hijacking ballot boxes and leave wike alone. Rivers state can never be conquered by the demonic apc. nonsense

You no dey tire? your ranting cannot be notice instead set yourself ablaze in protest... hahahaha

Na joke i dey oooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by kcnwaigbo: 3:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Only certified zombies will believe such a fake audio tape

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by LoveDecay(m): 3:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Actually ... it is PDP that has turned Nigeria's democracy into a sham....

GEJ and his gang, disgraced the Niger-Delta, swindled us, he gave us nothing from bayelsa to edo ... nothing....

Tolerated that pig Nnamdi Kanu because he GEJ is a wimp, allowed those fucking general who should be tried for sabotage to swindle this country of billions giving it to their wives and concubines.... What fuc.ery ..... when we are ready we will reboot wike....

All we need do is through a chicken into the wolves pen grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by overall90: 4:02am On Dec 18, 2016
How can a sane person listen to this rubbish and believe it's Wikes voice.
From the tape, one could that the voice of whoever that was talking to the supposed Wike is crisp clear but when it comes to Wike you could see a lot of distortions and interference.
Also the person or persons seem to be doing most of the talking why the supposed Wike is only responding.
To me this is a very poor job at trying to divert attention from the main issue which is that security personnel were used to intimidate the electorate and INEC officials.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by LoveDecay(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2016
overall90:
From the tape, one could that the voice of whoever that was talking to the supposed Wike is crisp clear but when it comes to Wike you could see a lot of distortions and interference.
Also the person or persons seem to be doing most of the talking why the supposed Wike is only responding.
To me this is a very poor job at trying to divert attention from the main issue which is that security personnel were used to intimidate the electorate and INEC officials.

Wike is a pig... that why he sound like he is snorting/grunting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by FreeGlobe(f): 4:37am On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

You no dey tire? your ranting cannot be notice instead set yourself ablaze in protest... hahahaha

Na joke i dey oooo
As per your signature, I just met one today. YOu... lol
Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by Sibrah: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2016
FreeGlobe:
You could have started a new thread for that now. Why derail another thread with it?
You are acting like Jonathan/Dasuki when they stole & spent N2.1B in propaganda against Tinubu and Buhari instead of going after them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by pchukwudi: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Aren't you suprised that the bunch of herds falsely called humans are actually playing deaf and dumb on a live footage that showed a known police officer assaulting INEC officials and attempting to hijack electoral results. And even when few of them talk, they tend to defend or explain away the disgusting crime. Yet these same fools cannot stop making silly speculations about childish and faked audio which their remote controllers have used to divert attention. Yet again, they have the effrontry to claim they are patriotic and progressive. Cones.

overall90:

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by DaBullIT(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Some Bastards insulted the heck out of me for confirming this is Wike's voice

one fool went as far as telling me they probably use Voco a voice changing program to blackmail / set Wike up

I agree with a comment above , PDP turned Nigeria's democracy to a sham, Aregbesola's mandate was stolen by Oyinlola , how did he do it ? brought fake soldiers with GPMG and shot at least 400 youths in Osun, more than half of that in Ilesa alone !!

PDP is a cancer , needs to be removed or cut off permanently

As for the idiots claiming this is a voice changer software, voice changer also added little children's voice to the background ? I followed more than 4 different calls joined together on this audio, different people , different backgrounds , only one voice is constant Wike's voice

and those fools saying APC sent sars to beat someone , and steal ballot, I have watched the video and there is no audio in the background , it could be one of Wike's hench men for all i know , their only evidence has no audio

If any yoot still supports PDP , that yoot will be a fool forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by DaBullIT(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Wike's voice is distorted because he is a fat pig and he breathes through his mouth, his lungs alone can not supply the air he needs

oh and it's not called distortion, it's called breathing through the mouth or snorting , anyone who has lived or been with a big man will know how uncomfortable the fat ones are

overall90:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by kcnwaigbo: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Some Bastards insulted the heck out of me for confirming this is Wike's voice

one fool went as far as telling me they probably use Voco a voice changing program to blackmail / set Wike up

I agree with a comment above , PDP turned Nigeria's democracy to a sham, Aregbesola's mandate was stolen by Oyinlola , how did he do it ? brought fake soldiers with GPMG and shot at least 400 youths in Osun, more than half of that in Ilesa alone !!

PDP is a cancer , needs to be removed or cut off permanently

As for the idiots claiming this is a voice changer software, voice changer also added little children's voice to the background ? I followed more than 4 different calls joined together on this audio, different people , different backgrounds , only one voice is constant Wike's voice

and those fools saying APC sent sars to beat someone , and steal ballot, I have watched the video and there is no audio in the background , it could be one of Wike's hench men for all i know , their only evidence has no audio

If any yoot still supports PDP , that yoot will be a fool forever
Since you are so convinced that was his voice, go ahead and remove him from office and quit ranting on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by ddippset(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Since you are so convinced that was his voice, go ahead and remove him from office and quit ranting on Nairaland
kcnwaigbo:

this one has reach here again now now. come, is wike your father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by kcnwaigbo: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Sibrah:
You could have started a new thread for that now. Why derail another thread with it?
You are acting like Jonathan/Dasuki when they stole & spent N2.1B in propaganda against Tinubu and Buhari instead of going after them.
Are you sure you are sane? Are the two events not related? You want us to ignore a clear video evidence and concentrate on a faceless audio which could be anyone's voice or computer generated

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by kcnwaigbo: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
ddippset:
this one has reach here again now now. come, is wike your father?
Is Buhari or Amaechi your father?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2016
instead of youths (Nigerian yooths) to call for investigations into wike's tape and fakorede's video. they are going back are forth. some are using fakorede's video to justify wike's tape. as for me, I call for an investigation of both. fakorede's video is visible to all, he should be brought in for questioning. wike's tape is easy to verify. the oyibo man has made it very very easy to verify if it is his voice or not. fakorede should be given the required punishment since he is not covered by immunity. wike has got immunity but must be exposed if he is found guilty, let the world know if he actually made those threats to eliminate inec officials. the old people are even better than the yoots of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by ddippset(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Is Buhari or Amaechi your father?
is this thread about Amaechi and Buhari? have you heard me mention their names? why is your life like this?

1 Like

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Do i look like DSS , EFCC , INEC or Nigerian army ?
kcnwaigbo:

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by IAMTHEHERO: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Have you not watched the video of that comedian mimicking Buhari? If that comedian say some things negative using buhari voice in an audio,will you believe them?

1 Like

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by kcnwaigbo: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Do i look like DSS , EFCC , INEC or Nigerian army ?
What is stopping the agencies you just mentioned from removing him

1 Like

Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by APCmyheart(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2016
FreeGlobe:

As per your signature, I just met one today. YOu... lol

LOL if that's me then your existence is a waste, Well am not blaming God though...
Re: Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham by DaBullIT(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
They all have twitter , Ask them
kcnwaigbo:

What is stopping the agencies you just mentioned from removing him

(1) (Reply)

SAD DAY For Nnamdi Kanu As He Misses Out On Son's 1st Birthday / Group Threatens To Occupy "Irresponsible" UK Embassy Over Kanu Whereabout / President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.