Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji (49205 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by OMOTOWO(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Beremx:
Ebube Nwagbo sha...

She should go and deliver herself from the spirit of USING AND DUMPING.
may be her characters drive men away.you know all those fine girls without sense.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by marcel399(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by OMOTOWO(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind her! Ebube that UGLY but rich footballer emmanuel emenike dumped for his current fiancee iheoma nnadi angry angry
that means this same ebube is not a wife material.got used by agbona,emenike and kcee.and am sure there are still peoplr I dont know who dated her..
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by midehi2(f): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2016
Justnora:

Kim and Beyonce also got dumped at a time in their life you know they are girls like was who go through life. Well Kcee also left ebube and married the next person he started dating. Beauty isn't everything boo.
exactly what i thought of, why are they always dumping her, just as Kcee did...or probably the Ebube girl has no moral character, and i like her alot o
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by daniska3yaro(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
abuayman:
Allah ya kai mu January 14th. This is not my Wahala
shege dan gida mmm,lol.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2016
ETHIX:
I hope the media will allow Laura and Ogbonna to marry this time.

Sometimes we need to know that these celebrities are normal human beings like us who are not perfect. Celebrities should also learn from the rise and fall for their colleagues in the industry. If they must enjoy marriage scarifies has to be made due to their status.

I dedicate this land to my lovely wife Bunlizlaw. Wished today was your Birthday

Lol

this definitely does not apply to laura ikeji. she is an obsessive attention LovePeddler. that proposal was kardasian level.
nigerian yeyebrities have made the kardasians their role models
their idea of value is being constantly in the news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by arsenal33: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
He left Gold for Bronze... Wait, did I say bronze?.. I mean clay
clay's pockets are more beautiful
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by jeromzy(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,why are we one sided??Ogbonna dumped Ebube,Kcee dumped Ebube,Emmanuel Emenike dumped Ebube and not Ebube dumping them.why?why??why
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by blazer234: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Laura ikeji may be light in complexion, but she is very very ugly and looks like a piece of trash thrown into Lagos from the village

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by blazer234: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:
No wonder Ebube never marry. She should try and be faithful in her relationship. What's the use playing around?

Just be faithful!

Most actresses can't afford to be faithful
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by willibounce1(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2016
I fear this girl won't make her marriage last because of her gragra...
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by dee02(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Laura Ikeji is mega ugly..... Piggy face, anyway both of them fit each other! cool

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Greedgod:

be my laura ikeji
u no well tongue
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by simplicity1(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2016
He must have seen what make her to run away from her.

But come to think of it............

is it everybody which you date that you will marry..........

The person that is wearing shop knows will it pich him or her
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by simplicity1(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
He must have seen what make him to run away from her.

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by simplicity1(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
He must have seen what make him to run away from her.

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by Stdhayour: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Industry groopie
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by Greedgod: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
u no well tongue
gime ur email and ama do dis 4 u

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Danfuster:

Cc: Rokiatu

And the overbloated Beyonce has been cheated on recently by you know who, that was a few time space from when she gifted him a G5... Hence lemonade, pls dont tell me you haven't heard about that dirty linen.

I have not , please tell me more
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by Danfuster(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Greedgod:

gime ur email and ama do dis 4 u

Captain save a hoe cheesy
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by Greedgod: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Danfuster:

Captain save a hoe cheesy

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by yinkslinks(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
ebube is too classy and smart for him joor. he cant handle her cus his money is old money. ego ya ne sisi grin grin grin grin grin
omoashy:

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2016/12/why-kanu-nwankwos-brother-dumped.html
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by AfroBlue(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
He reportedly dumped Ebube when he couldn’t cope with her alleged waywardness.

me always wondered why dis fine babe has not visited the marriage altar
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by samsam2019: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
grin grin grin grin

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:
Where is the chill shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by vislabraye(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind her! Ebube that UGLY but rich footballer emmanuel emenike dumped for his current fiancee iheoma nnadi angry angry

shocked . Udonmeanit.
When a lady gets serially dumped, it can work against her. She's a pretty lady though. It's like every dick and harry wants to collect his own cut and wakk away. Gus sef undecided
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Taah these people are no celebrity, they are related to celebrity daz all
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
blazer234:
Laura ikeji may be light in complexion, but she is very very ugly and looks like a piece of trash thrown into Lagos from the village
See that her nose sef
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

I wonder how she will feel after reading ur post cry
and you think she is away of this thread except if she is a nairalander
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by bunlizlaw(f): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
ETHIX:
I hope the media will allow Laura and Ogbonna to marry this time.

Sometimes we need to know that these celebrities are normal human beings like us who are not perfect. Celebrities should also learn from the rise and fall for their colleagues in the industry. If they must enjoy marriage scarifies has to be made due to their status.

I dedicate this land to my lovely wife Bunlizlaw. Wished today was your Birthday

Lol
Thanks dear!
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji by decub: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
Who the fu...ck dump Ebube?

That's like dumping Beyonce for lil Kim.
...lies in the eye of the beholder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.