Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill (39958 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
2SWT:
It's really annoying though especially when some wear something short and they start draging down

Ladies that do such things are just forming gra gra
some dresses go up as you walk,so some ladies drag it down, not because it's too short but it keep going up as you walk

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Missmossy(f): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol shit happens grin i always tell every lady not to wear what she isn't comfortable on.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebby9z(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
wtfCode:
i saw one lady with her huge camel toe exposed on a bum shot,i was like Geeezus!! shocked shocked
then she start covering it with a magazine angry angry
maka why now? sad embarassed
Perv! Why won't she cover it grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by vislabraye(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Medley:

I leave it here for your own list. the pen is yours

source; http://naijamatterashedeyhot..com/2016/12/7-annoying-things-ladies-do-when-they.html

The babes in the second picture look like runs babe !!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebby9z(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
I've never understood the part where you wear dress with a low neckline and yi carry a scarf around to cover it. It beats all logical reasoning.
Also, pulling down skimpy gowns every other minute. Like, why all that struggle to be noticed
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by PrinzCarter(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Have you ever worn a dress and not know it was torn?
lol
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by wtfCode: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
ebby9z:

Perv! Why won't she cover it grin
Then why would she of allll women expose it in the first place.
What she did is sooo unfair,period angry
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by xtivin(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
See as this NL ladies forming like all are not guilty of at least 3 of what OP wrote
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Pylony(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
All those girls dressing to kill, always end up killing fashion on the streets. And as they drag that short baby dress on the street may it serve as a street show, free fashion run-way for every one to watch how a strong wind will blow away "things" then we'll see what there is to cover.. Mtcheeew
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
they dress to impress us.
we torment them even without knowing.... Lolz
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by emmaelectelect(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jokes everywhere, Nobody want to be responsible any more!!!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
even in the west...
female celebrities keep having nip slip, blown gown, exposed pussies all because of fashion.

on the other hand, you hardly hear the males got such issues because they dress normal...

smh, wake me when they stop nonsense dressing.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebby9z(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
wtfCode:

Then why would she of allll women expose it in the first place.
What she did is sooo unfair,period angry
What stopped you from talking to her anyway? Probably you would have uncovered the camel toe by now
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
vislabraye:

The babes in the second picture look like runs babe !!
to see pictures suitable became onerous. lets make do of that
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by 99foxxy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guilty of number one.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by wtfCode: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
ebby9z:

What stopped you from talking to her anyway? Probably you would have uncovered the camel toe by now
Well in life,it's not everything u have to uncover,so I jhast admired it.
All the packages are bearing the samething,whether short,tall,nigerian,ghanaian,russian,italian,indian, u can name it. They all have the same thing to uncover...and ur evil mind knew what it is grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
2dugged:
some dresses go up as you walk,so some ladies drag it down, not because it's too short but it keep going up as you walk

That's a revelation. but it wasn't so from the beginning
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
xtivin:
See as this NL ladies forming like all are not guilty of at least 3 of what OP wrote

my brother. wonder how judgement go happen on the last day if no be say NA God dry in charge
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by eezeribe(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
kenonze:
Human mind have be designed to be inquisitive.

Semi nude dressing makes people Wana go gaga
Completely naked woman is disgusting

.. ... . Arsene Wenger's daughter

On point
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
99foxxy:
Guilty of number one.
I love your level of sincerity.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
that's for some.20 mins is to much for me to bath and dress
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ebby9z(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
wtfCode:

Well in life,it's not everything u have to uncover,so I jhast admired it.
All the packages are bearing the samething,whether short,tall,nigerian,ghanaian,russian,italian,indian, u can name it. They all have the same thing to uncover...and ur evil mind knew what it is grin
On that I have to agree. There's this age old axiom which states that "It's the face that differs, the punanas are all the same"
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by wtfCode: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
ebby9z:

On that I have to agree. There's this age old axiom which states that "It's the face that differs, the punanas are all the same"
To me,all I see when legs are been spread wide is just _pussy.
The differences I always encounter is the degree of tightness in each of 'em.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sitting on a bike? Why would you want to do that when wearing a short dress? There is a difference between dressed to kill and wearing ill fitting clothes and shoes that are too small/wearing heels when you cannot walk in them. A short dress that suits your body type is a Killa outfit.A short dress that does nothing for your physique , boobs and nether regions all threatening to come out is a whole different matter!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Basfaq(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
enitey:
Nothing wrong in taking a slippers along
is through grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by 99foxxy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Medley:

I love your level of sincerity.
Tnx.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
that's for some.20 mins is to much for me to bath and dress

figured you are not the forming type
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Raine80:
Sitting on a bike? Why would you want to do that when wearing a short dress? There is a difference between dressed to kill and wearing ill fitting clothes and shoes that are too small/wearing heels when you cannot walk in them. A short dress that suits your body type is a Killa outfit.A short dress that does nothing for your physique , boobs and nether regions all threatening to come out is a whole different matter!

it sounded very easy the way you presented your point. but in reality you still see some ladies to all this things
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Prince16: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mrbigman2:
The part dat said "wear a see through clothe and wonder why people re looking at her" got me laffing.

Dis d most annoying part of a lady I wish dey understand.
U wear to attract, u get ur desire yet u complain.

dts why some ppl ask if women know what they really want!
undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Prince16: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:

My dear.. Mirror gives them comfort, When they're outta d house they begin to wonder *Who send me dis one na*
this got me in stitches esp coming from a woman!
grin cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Sandydayziz(f): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Prince16:

this got me in stitches esp coming from a woman!
grin cheesy
Lolz it's just d truth

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Phranex(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
kenonze:
Human mind have be designed to be inquisitive.

Semi nude dressing makes people Wana go gaga
Completely naked woman is disgusting

.. ... . Arsene Wenger's daughter

i swear.. u are very correct... i dont find naked women attractive (ewwww).. they look disgusting... they are only attractive if and only if i undressed them to unclothedness myself..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.