Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free (353 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Get Your Nokia 1 @ =N=20,500 with =N=2,000 Airtime & Free Pouch - Buy Now! / Thinking Of Getting A Generator? Here's A Buying Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free by zlatan10(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Guys instead of buying airtime directly from a reseller or your bank,why not do it this way.
Make your first recharge minimum of #50 and get a reward of #1000 just for using the app,it's has been around for a while now &the inventors of this app are using this promo to encourage people to go cashless and also to promote their business.
Check my signature for information about the app and details on how to use it (adverts are not allowed here)
If you can't see my signature drop your Whatsapp NO. and I'll send it to you

(1) (Reply)

Man Stages His Own Kidnapping To Attend Friends Party / Man Who Survived A Fatal Accident / Will Any Country In Africa Ever Be On The List Of World Economies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.