Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding (46480 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
herzern:
POVERTY!!!

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!

Amen!
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by esutstar(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Y dis same news for 4days now.... lalasticala. u must hear dis ;DY dis same news for 4days now.... lalasticala. u must hear dis
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
tammie24:
Look at Zahra Buhari getting married after her university education but they want to talk about the poor ones they say she has to marry before she turns 13 so she won't become wayward because her yansh will start itching her. The biggest fools on this earth are these northerners. The rich use them for everything including being able to stay rich and in control
I even read somewhere that Zahra finished from Surrey university England
Hmmm... such an expensive school must have cost him nothing less except more than £200,000. I heard she led an expensive lifestyle also even living in a very expensive apartment

Abeg which house did Buhari sell to send this girl to that school?
That house go dey VGC or banana island Abi na maitama? Nobody should come and say kaduna or kastina here o! Cos house no cost for there like that. Where did he get the money to buy that kind of house in the first place?

These zombies are really a piece of work!

Over to the EFCC.
It's kworropshion!
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by benzems(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
tammie24:
This government get mind o!

Throwing money around like these in recession
It shows they don't respect the citizens!

Before someone will come and say the Indimis are billionaires are you telling me Buhari has no kobo in organising his own daughter's wedding? As the president of Nigeria?

Big lie!

By the way, those wall of flowers don't come cheap

Kworropshion in the highest place.
EFCC should investigate all thé government attendees.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by tammie24: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Kworropshion in the highest place.
EFCC should investigate all thé government attendees.
Hehehe....

Not even the host but the attendees
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Olumaeme:
Buhari borrowed money for this wedding!

Kpom!
EFCC please investigate and
do thé needful with thé
lending house.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
tammie24:
Look at Zahra Buhari getting married after her university education but they want to talk about the poor ones they say she has to marry before she turns 13 so she won't become wayward because her yansh will start itching her. The biggest fools on this earth are these northerners. The rich use them for everything including being able to stay rich and in control
I even read somewhere that Zahra finished from Surrey university England
Hmmm... such an expensive school must have cost him nothing less except more than £200,000. I heard she led an expensive lifestyle also even living in a very expensive apartment

Abeg which house did Buhari sell to send this girl to that school?
That house go dey VGC or banana island Abi na maitama? Nobody should come and say kaduna or kastina here o! Cos house no cost for there like that. Where did he get the money to buy that kind of house in the first place?

These zombies are really a piece of work!
look at u huffin & puffin over anoda man's headache, only u wan by yaself kill yasef b4 u commit suicide.

my broda try grow small sense at least 4 did Xmas.

mtchew!

elenu!
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by adodofemi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
What matters is the marriage and not the wedding!...... You may spend a million dollars but not spend a million seconds in the union. This doesn't move me, what does is marriage anniversaries with grey hairs.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Mattex001(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Exotic wedding angry
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrissa:
Enough of Zahra's wedding
do they want to celebrate her wedding for one year

What is this again?
Are we not supppse to atleast see
to know how our naira is being uséd?

No complain jare. Pls kwontinu.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by domopps(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pidgin2:
Let me see the person that will mention GEJ here

You just did!

Cheeeeeers
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
adodofemi:
What matters is the marriage and not the wedding!...... You may spend a million dollars but not spend a million seconds in the union. This doesn't move me, what does is marriage anniversaries with grey hairs.

You be Oga.
You know watsup!

But the eyes must co-operate naah.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Beautiful wedding.

But I think it's time for them to stop releasing all their wedding pictures for the world to see and start leading a private life.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

look at u huffin & puffin over anoda man's headache, only u wan by yaself kill yasef b4 u commit suicide.

mtchew!

elenu!

Please my bros, let's not do this for something that has come and almost gone.
Today it's theirs, tomorrow it might be your's.
Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, we are same; if any of us should go, the tribes will still remain.
Please play safe!
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Dstarst(f): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
All I can say is hmmnn! lovely
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by tammie24: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

mtchew!

elenu!
what are you talking about?
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by 1stdammy: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg e don do, since how many days now? Na she go b the first president Dota to marry?? No! And she's definately not gonna b the last, So whats the fuss here. Mind ursef o. Mind U, I'm not hating.......
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by AlphaStyles(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kia see watin money do o kia,demmm like money gud bt its nt everything
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Jokerman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

mtchew!

elenu!

Don't mind him bro, he didn't know we donated free will money for this wedding... undecided
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by mrfix212: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
GO ASK PEOPLE OF ILORIN
veekid:

how many days dem wan take do wedding now?
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow!
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Orikinla(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
The wedding of former President Goodluck Jonathan's daughter is nothing compared to this one.
Northerners fooling Southerners since Lord Lugard formed Nigeria. grin
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by teebillz: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
herzern:
POVERTY!!!

It has nothing to do with wealth or poverty. Bill Gate's family won't do this.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by sirfee(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
teebillz:

It has nothing to do with wealth or poverty. Bill Gate's family won't do this.
The best post so far.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by TeamSimple(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
tammie24:
This is one of the zombies I was talking about

Your dad probably married your sister off at the age of seven. She probably can't read what and write and is not allowed to go on the Internet to know how she can make her own life better. But thank God you came as a man. Were you an almangiri?
Omo adanu,omo osan,omo ti o ni ran. Alaye baje to n wa Eni kun ra..

Igbeyawo omolomo lo n fa ibanuje si inu aye Awon molebi e..baba re lo ni iso ro,iya re ni anu mi n se.

A lai le ko omo ode.
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by nagidarabani: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
herzern:
POVERTY!!!

Hahahah were
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by twise4242(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
I korede bello will present here..
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by tiluv1(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Congrats to her n beautiful pics dy hav
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by tammie24: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
TeamSimple:

Omo adanu,omo osan,omo ti o ni ran. Alaye baje to n wa Eni kun ra..

Igbeyawo omolomo lo n fa ibanuje si inu aye Awon molebi e..baba re lo ni iso ro,iya re ni anu mi n se.

A lai le ko omo ode.
isoro ti o ba e niye
Iwo to leko pele...

Won ti fi orire gba paro

Aye se e!

Alai ni kan se

Oje lo wa se se

Agbalagba iranu

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by SanusiBala(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy married life
Re: More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding by Elsouraj: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
When money is d priority... #TeamBillonairesWedding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.