Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Can Tithe Giving Yield Fruit Of Return In This Recession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tithe Giving Yield Fruit Of Return In This Recession? (301 Views)

Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC / Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Tithe Giving Yield Fruit Of Return In This Recession? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
So many jobs have been lost due to buhari's inflicted hardship upon Nigerians.Salaries of civil servants and their retired counterpart have not been paid for several months.Buhari is spending allowances that belongs to the Nigerian soldiers who are fighting insurgents on his daughter's wedding.Poverty everywhere.Pastors keep giving members of their congregation false hope of a better tommorrow in return for a huge tithes,even though tomorrow seems bleak.To me,God presence is not in Nigeria.
Re: Can Tithe Giving Yield Fruit Of Return In This Recession? by DjAndroid: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Malachi 3:10

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

(1) (Reply)

Ibori Released / Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling/refreshment / Nigerian Govt Resumes Payments Of Cash Stipends To Ex-niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.