Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze (876 Views)

Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by Solomonudofia(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Daddy Freeze release a video explaining the question" Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors"? very interesting ... i advise you keep your Bible Close as you watch...

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3sxhHOd7E

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by HeyCorleone(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
If you want to sincerely give to God, look for the poor and needy in your society. That is where you find the face of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by Cynate(f): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Has for me
I only give my money to the poor or people in need not one big man in the name of MOG
It's simple

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by seunny4lif(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2017
I will give my money to the poor

No time

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by DonBobes(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Solomonudofia:
Daddy Freeze release a video explaining why he said paying tithe is giving money to pastors not to God.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3sxhHOd7E

cc: lalasticlala

Dis man transfer is crazy
Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by Abidx22(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
space booked
Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by Ikwokrikwo: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Daddy Freeze should be given a Chieftancy title in Igbo land. This revolution he has started will release a lot of my Igbo brothers from the stronghold of Yoruba thiefing pastors.
Re: Is Paying Tithe Giving Money To God Or To Pastors? - Daddy Freeze by Ikwokrikwo: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
They use your money to buy private jet and build private universities and still preach about Jesus! Which Jesus?” He says.

Nnamdi Kanu on Yoruba pastors

(1) (Reply)

Injustice By GMD NNPC On Ogochukwu To Favour Al Amin / Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina / Paris Refund: Osun Receives N6.3bn, Workers Reject Half Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.