Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) (56489 Views)

Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / Between Top APC Senator Magnus Abe & Gov Wike:See The Difference(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by Leopardd(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Eleniyan15:
REGULAR DEY

VIP DEY

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
All are imprisoned
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
chimere66:
These photos exactly show the differences between the poor and rich in Nigerian prisons.You can even see that the rich like Fani Kayode was pictured showing off swag in prison while the poor look 'kwashiorkoic' in prison.Which way naija?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-difference-between-rich-poor-in.html?m=1
chaii I can even see eye glasses
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by juman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
There is no change in prison system so far.
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
chimere66:
These photos exactly show the differences between the poor and rich in Nigerian prisons.You can even see that the rich like Fani Kayode was pictured showing off swag in prison while the poor look 'kwashiorkoic' in prison.Which way naija?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-difference-between-rich-poor-in.html?m=1

Again, I don't know what to call the Op, it looks like a case of juvenile delinquency or absolute naivety! The post put up by the OP is totally misleading, false and fake! When you are making comparison, not only should it be correct, please also do the right comparison.
An EFCC detention is not in any way a prison! You are kept there temporary before being released or being taken to prison. The two pictures are misleading and cannot in any way be compared. While I agree there might be discrimination in the Nigerian prison system, it is NOT what the OP has written. Finally, when I see things like this, I pity and cry for the future of Nigeria! When Nigerian future leaders cannot comfortably differentiate between a prison and detention! It is well with my dear country!

1 Like

Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by Eleniyan15: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Leopardd:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

egbon go kirikiri go see with your eyes
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by HQuadreal: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigeria!
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by wisenewgem(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
thepeople2020:
WHAT ABOUT NNAMDI KANU WHICH SIDE HE IS?

He is here
Do you have any problem with that?

1 Like

Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by crestedguy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
chimere66:

you wake up in the morning you move around, you can eat whatever you want, drink whatever you want,you life is not control by an individual or group of people,You better Thank God,there is nothing like FREEDOM, If you go prison and you no humble when you come back.... that means awon eleyi won gidi gan....stay out of trouble,prison will not be our portion in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by gabriel1990: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
EastGold:
Rich and poor prison?
A prison is a prison, may we never go there in Jesus' name.

May your children, brother, sister, wife or husband never be a candidate of prison in Jesus' name.

Let me hear somebody say amen!
amen
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
What of NK? Ee be like say na him own sure pass oh
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by maxkia(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can boldly state here that it is never a place to be.I was incarcerated in Kirikiri medium Prison from April to July 2015.For just a case that should not have gone beyond the Station.I was taken to Court because I refused to part way with my supposedly investigating police officer,IPO.Untop 50k .....Omo mehn I taught it was a joke.If I knew it was that bad in their,I would have even given him 100k.For a case of two fighting o.The bail process from Nigerian prisons is as cumbersome as the Trial process.Even lawyers took money from my colleagues without perfecting my bail twice.I got out July 2.. Immediately I left the country.If you wanna know the rot of Nigeria as a Nation,Its in the prison.Even the Federal govt fish allocation given to inmates every Wednesday are shared among warders.If your family members or friend brings you 10k for upkeep.They the warders will split it 50/50 .Try and complain now,you will be taken to a hole where you won't see anyone to talk to.

Nigeria sucks.Person wey fight go dey prison 4 months,and politician that stole 5 billion dollars will be granted bail for 50,000,000 with two sureties in like sum.There is a young boy at J4 ward in Kirikiri,he has been there since 2010.. His charge sheet read that he stole yam at odo oba market Abulegba.How much yam?5k.Who no go no go know.Plan well chop Pepper.

Greetings from Tanzania.At least No NEPA failure here.You can do your buying and selling peacefully.Nigeria is a cursed country

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
EastGold:
Rich and poor prison?

May your children, brother, sister, wife or husband never be a candidate of prison in Jesus' name.

AMEN
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by jeftalene(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
hmmm...
Meanwhile don't let them cheat you. Always check out the latest prices of building materials on www.engineerosaz..com (updated daily).

Best of luck on your project!
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na make bet9ja Pay me naim b my own no b all this one
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by Oblak(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jeromejnr:
The Universe itself is designed to go against poverty.

The systems of this world favors the rich.

It will do you humans good to Strive to be wealthy.
But what about us that are not humans?
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
EastGold:
Rich and poor prison?

Amen to that
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by aishmuhd(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
EastGold:
Rich and poor prison?

Ameeeeeeeeeeen!!!
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by MissRike(f): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
If I hear! Rich and poor prison Prison na prison, once a prisoner, always an ex-convict.
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by joe17: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jeromejnr:
The Universe itself is designed to go against poverty.

The systems of this world favors the rich.

It will do you humans good to Strive to be wealthy.
you just said it how it is. Am inspired.
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Either for d rich or poor, prison remains a prison & it's not good for a child of God.
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by lantres000(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
What was who ever the owner of this thread trying to come up with?

Make Big man go Prison? This is how you people will put 50 Naira in Offering and Expect to go to 500,000 Naira school because na pastor get am How will you compare a co operate criminal with a terrorist.... NONSENCE
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by kyunri: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
kidney problem is a very serious sickness and anybody that has it, is between life and death. I think they should be assisted, please!
Re: The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) by mcocolok(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
ricktnum:
you are a dullard!!! Your education is a waste! That's an insensitive joke. May your wife and children be raped and infected with HIV and nay they never have access to the drugs. Big foooool! HIV patients on medication don't look like that. They arevhealthy more than you think! I'm Dr. Rictnum

LOL...MUMU... HE PAIN AM KAIIIII

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.