Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Are The Responsibilities Of Christians Within And Outside The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Responsibilities Of Christians Within And Outside The Church? (375 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / ‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Responsibilities Of Christians Within And Outside The Church? by hotspec(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Recently, I was at the Bible Study in my local church, when a member stood up to ask a question I found very imperative and extremely useful. He started by saying that most of the preachings we heard in the church were usually centred on God and what He can do for us. But having known these, WHAT THEN, EXACTLY ARE OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS CHRISTIANS in the church and even outside the church? So, I decide to share these here today, for Christians to deliberate upon. Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Hehe! Meet Popular Nigerian Pastor Who Preaches Inside Range Rover (photos) / COZA 12 Days Of Glory 2017 / Breaking: Adeboye Retires As General Overseer Of RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.