Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) (45084 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Mustapha Indimi Showers Wife Fatima With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by IstandWitBuhari: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ok
We are in recession. There is no money.
Only Zombies will believe that
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by dahaz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
The mod pushing zahras wedding to fp must hav had a beef before with madridguy
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Vaxt(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Crash of MMM is really affecting some system
if you are not for MMM u re for PPP= poor poverty people
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
in the other News : Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, allegedly awarded spurious contract of N220 million for the removal of wild grass and the provision of 115 hectares of simplified village irrigation in Yobe State and how the company allegedly subsequently transferred the money into another firm, Rholavision Engineering Limited, said to be owned by the SGF......
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Mavrick2012: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
H
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by HQuadreal: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigeria Politics.
Our money.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Jidibia(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:
angry

Well that is their business! But while they are at it they should also arrest that useless Dj for playing that horrendous music!

abeg, which music be that?
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by peekay007: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
abeg who get kiki number.........? she is my wife,i saw it in my dream and TB Joshua has confirm it.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
No spraying machine? E money u see ur life? This guy will change ur chicken change to coins and he is not using spraying machine

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by MrIcredible: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ximenez:
I still don't understand the rationale behind this animalistic tendency, it makes the Naira note age faster. If you want to give someone money please put it in an envelope and write your name on the back of the envelope, and if you still feel the need to show off, go on air and announce the amount. Both the rich and the poor even do this using from N5 notes to N1000 notes.
U no Sabi anything
Swerve
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by gaburiel(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
If I press watch the video, the money go appear for my room?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Ximenez(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrIcredible:

U no Sabi anything
Swerve
and was i in anyway in your lane before? If my opinion doesn't match with yours, why not just ignore and move on. It feels so good to know that you can decipher a man who knows nothing and everything judging by a single comment, it very well shows how intelligent you are. cool
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by uwuana: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
good news for everyone,here is a sure way of getting gift cards and use it for in-app purchase for games and paid app. http://featu.re/FQG2M6 or go to playstore and search for Future points and use FQG2M6 as your invite code.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by LegitDiva: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
All dis swagger less Aboki sef, come and learn from d real gees
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Adeevah(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Vaxt:
La you La poor La poverty La pikin La PPP

Your Fada - In AY's voice
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by yedidiah(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
I thought spraying of the naira is illegal
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Daud2: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
بارك الله فيه امين
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by tete7000(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
E be like say Zahra is a nairalander. How come the news of her wedding keep occupying front page?
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Dachucks01: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hehehe... BUHARI ma guy.. .
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by BethRhema(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
See as them dey lavish our commonwealth...its now their privatewealth....Lord have mercy
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
News about this wedding is becoming an overdose...let's have other news pls undecided
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Mufasa27(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP you nor well ooo, you dey expect us to view the video?? How has Zahra and indimi wedding helped your life
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by mofy1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nothing new grin Even my hubby who is not a billionaire bath me with 1k on my wedding(Nikkah) ceremony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
see money wey i dy find ooo,just dy waste
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by wtfCode: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls who's in charge of picking those money?
He or she should report to me now angry
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by wtfCode: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
No swag at all...waste of MB embarassed
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Spraying our national currency is against the law and this video should serve as evidence!

Oya buhari arrest your son in law, daughter and most of your relatives who partook in this criminal act against our legal tender!
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by hammerT: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
aboki style!

she go dey wonder y him come dey spray me money, oya e don do joor. iranu! grin grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wanted to see her dance steps cry angry cry sad undecided
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can't see any money spraying Gun ... A.B.O.K.I ppl no sabi how to enjoy this life to the fullest. see as fanta, Pepsi and malt full everywhere... TUFIAKWA
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by gloryman91: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Allah please we returned back to you, who will change our nation to good for us all when me never collect November salary someone wasting money like this? Buhari you are a disappointment! Mad family.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) by Vaxt(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Adeevah:

Your Fada - In AY's voice
you generation in Ali Baba's voice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS / When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.