Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday (932 Views)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by okey4reel(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2016
So yesterday I wanted to board a bus from oshodi cos I was going to Ikeja and I was carrying a home theater I just bought so my phone was in my pocket. I got to the bus stop were I saw people waiting for bus and d crowd was much so I decided to join them and wait.

It took like 5 mins for a bus to come and everybody rushed to board d bus, I tried my best to get in even with what I was carrying but as I was trying to enter d bus I raised the parcel I was carrying up and so my head was downward, and I noticed someone pushing me from behind saying ewole ewole as in enter if you want to enter and as he was,saying this he was trying to put his hand in my pocket and remove my phone but before he could succeed I had already entered d bus so he quickly removed his hands, that was how I saw him and he knew I caught him, the useless guy was now looking at me, before the bus moved,

so this was how I was lucky not to lose my precious phone and another that saved me was that the jean I was putting on was tight so he couldn't put his hand easily.

So guys let's b very careful during this period because of this pickpockets, normally I use to always hold my phone in my hand but because I was carrying something I had to put d phone in my pocket. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Lucky you. Glad he did not succeed.
Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by dotman4real007(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
your phone for don reach computer village and sold at a discount price.
Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by munezo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thank God for you
Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by blessedvisky(m): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by greatgod2012(f): 5:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Lucky you but you shouldn't be surprised because that's a common practice in Lagos, especially that Oshodi.
Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by Adeevah(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Testimony time
Re: My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday by kenness(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2016
The same thing happened to me but this time he took my phone out of my pocket,God saved me because he didnt know that my earpiece was connected to it so i felt the earpiece and looked back.He knew i felt it so he threw my phone and started running if not i would have raised alarm

(1) (Reply)

3 Bakassi Men Shot Dead In A Broad Daylight In Abia (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Yesterday Indians Attacked Nigeria In Noida India / Police Apprehend Suspected Killer Of Deputy Governor’s Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.