Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan (1259 Views)

Whole House Audio System + Cctv Installations For A Nairalander / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2016
we were contracted to secure the premises of favours Building at favour bus ibadan oyo state... it was an old building

we were mandated to cute the wall and installed conduit pipes.. client dont want any cctv cable showing at all..

we did our best, though its cost us alot to achieve this.. two cutting machine gone for it!

number of cameras are 17. indoor and outdoor with good night visions

attached are the work pictures

call us for similar installations 08051355133 you can whatsapp as well

thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
lots of wall cuttings..

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by AndreRose(f): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2016
for this project pure corper siamese rg59 was used..

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2016
pulling of cables

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
AndreRose:
okay
thanks for stopping. come back later for more pictures grin
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
installation pictures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2016
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2016
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2016
hello

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2016
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2016
call us

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2016
more

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2016
more call us

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
the image

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
more pivtures

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
talk to us

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by matrixme(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
I know you're trying to advertise your service and all, but this is very wrong. In advances countries, you could be sued. You just exposed sensitive security details of a commercial building. If I were an armed robber I know where I would strike. Next time you don't give such particular details about your customers.
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Goof afternoon
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Goof afternoon today
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2016
call us today
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
HELLO GOOD EVENING
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Hello
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2017
matrixme:
I know you're trying to advertise your service and all, but this is very wrong. In advances countries, you could be sued. You just exposed sensitive security details of a commercial building. If I were an armed robber I know where I would strike. Next time you don't give such particular details about your customers.

Thank you sir.. We don't post anything without permission... You can check my twitter page the client himself advertise us with the same projectt.. We've done a lot of job and the client won't permit us posting stuff which we adhere to.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
talk to us
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello to you
Re: Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 5 Plots From Palmsville Courts And Get 1 Plot FREE / 8 Bedrooms Duplex For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. / Come For Your Geuine Land And Property At Affordable Price In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.