Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" (11372 Views)

Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Jayson1: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

hehehehehehhehe,

u are been trolled on this post. I should be dancing with Joy, but but but
Lol, don't mind those chronic zombies grin

I'll get them very soon. Just waiting for Mancity to deal with assinal. tongue
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Codes151(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bunch of useless old thieves!!! Magu or whatever your name Is, out of the allegations if u like go to heavenly court, one must hold u

As for serap or syrup!! Your fada! Where Una dey when rights n democracy was abused n all!!? Paid entities . Hediots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Agimor(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Senate that is a den of corrupt individuals led by corrupt Saraki can never confirm Magu, their tormentor in chief
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by duni04(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
I think its time for people with credibility and integrity like the NSA DG and the Vice President to speak up and stand up for the truth before Buhari's foolishness swallows us all. The events of the past few months have shown us that Buhari is not in charge of the country. His wife has said it, Sahara reporters has been saying it and now Magu's travails have confirmed it. Buhari is not in charge!
It's either we have a president who is naturally docile and aloof, or dementia from old age is kicking in.
The way things are now, we have Lawal daura and Abba Kyari as the two presidents of Nigeria.
If Yemi Osinbajo allows the chief of staff and the DSS DG to select a new chairman for the EFCC over his head, then it means he is just a ceremonial VP. He has to stand up now and assert the authority his office carries. The DSS DG or the chief of staff to the President are not bigger than the Vice President.

5 Likes

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:

Joke grin grin
..I have no problem with atiku, i feel irritated now when there is a serious topic on naira land, and the next thing we see is atiku's photo,

1 Like

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by amobii: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Its only in Nigeria that a criminal would be vetting criminal. The Senate is fantastically corrupt and EFCC boss is distinguishly corrupt as well.

1 Like

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by mu2sa2: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Magu will never be confirmed as long as Saraki remains the Senate president. Saraki and his gang of senators want to discredit everyone in a bid to show that they not the only corrupt people. The president should let magu continue in office in acting capacity.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by mu2sa2: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
originalmachine:
..I have no problem with atiku, i feel irritated now when there is a serious topic on naira land, and the next thing we see is atiku's photo,
If you don't know it before you should know now that Atiku has begun campaigning for 2019. If you want to '"chop" his money too join the folks he has planted all over social media doing his bidding. The guy is in billions and is prepared once again to wager a fraction of his stupendous wealth to try and clinch the presidential ticket of a major political party.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by OlaMiki: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Were these actions wrong or illegal? Is ur fayose or ffk innocent ? !!!! I wonder is really mad here oooo quote author=ZKOSOSO post=52036372]Funny SERAPhin.... where were u when the madMagu was busy doing media trial upandan??
When he was about to arrest 8 months old ffk jnr in Ekiti
Freezing a sitting governor bank account.....fayose..

Magu is guilty as charged before my own honourable court.. [/quote]
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
mu2sa2:
If you don't know it before you should know now that Atiku has begun campaigning for 2019. If you want to '"chop" his money too join the folks he has planted all over social media doing his bidding. The guy is in billions and is prepared once again to wager a fraction of his stupendous wealth to try and clinch the presidential ticket of a major political party.
..he he he...am interested now...money is talking
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by chubbylistic: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
what about other people, hope they dragged their cases to UN.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by OlaMiki: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Were these actions wrong or illegal? Is ur fayose or ffk innocent ? !!!! I wonder is really mad here oooo (quote author=ZKOSOSO post=52036372]Funny SERAPhin.... where were u when the madMagu was busy doing media trial upandan??
When he was about to arrest 8 months old ffk jnr in Ekiti
Freezing a sitting governor bank account.....fayose..

Magu is guilty as charged before my own honourable court.. [/quote]
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Atiku2019: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
originalmachine:

grin grin grin Happy Sunday Bro
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by doctokwus: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why we are focussed on a so called cabal inside inside rock frustrating the confirmation of Magu,cud it on d otherhand be the president himself that wants to use d senate indirectly to reject Magu,so as to cova for d misdeeds of his corrupt relations and even himself?
Cud it be that nobody expected Magu to perform this well and having figured d man is fearless and was getting too close for comfort to d extended family of PMB,d president wanting to maintain his facade of integrity,bargained with Saraki to do d dirty job,in exchange for killing his own trial?
People dont seem to remember that PMB,after nominating Magu never himself sneaked his name to d senate.It was d VP that did so while d president was away on his many trips abroad.This shud tell people a lot about d actual person that didnt want Magu,but using d story of a cabal to cover his own intentions.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Paulancebay(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Clueless SERAP should sharap! y don't u challenge Mamman Daura the head of DSS and and leader of presidencial cabal who wrote the damming petition! Very childish! Is it not funny that a unit in the presidency of PMB wrote a petition that nailed a prominent office holder handling an integral part of his campaign promises? There is nothing to rejoice about in this govt than propaganda,deceit and media hype!

1 Like

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Tculest: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
WizBLANCE:
. Saraki! This name implies .curruption master
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by soropee: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
The petition reads in part: “apart from the fact that the allegations against Mr Magu are baseless and politically motivated, the Senate of Nigeria flagrantly denied him constitutionally and internationally guaranteed right to a fair hearing by not providing him an opportunity to respond to the allegations against him.

Why do we have so much double standards in Nigeria? SERAP is now quoting a treaty Nigeria is signatory to!!! "Mr.Magu is denied his constitutionally & internationally guaranteed right to a fair hearing by not providing him an opportunity to respond to the allegations against him". One question comes to my mind, please where is Sambo Dasuki? Was he granted an opportunity to respond to the allegations against him.

SERAP as you've dimmed it fit to petition the Nigerian Senate on behalf of Mr.Magu, kindly petition also the Nigerian Government on behalf for Sambo Dasuki too. So there can be fairness in a appeal for Human Rights!!! My opinion anyway!!!

1 Like

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by doctokwus: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
duni04:

If Yemi Osinbajo allows the chief of staff and the DSS DG to select a new chairman for the EFCC over his head, then it means he is just a ceremonial VP. He has to stand up now and assert the authority his office carries. The DSS DG or the chief of staff to the President are not bigger than the Vice President.
Past 2weeks i av been advocating that Osinbajo takes ova d presidency because its painfully obvious now PMB is grossly incapable.
Osinbajo can however only take ova if PMB resigns(obviously over his dead body) or NASS does d needful( not likely to happen because Saraki and Dogara av seen another dullard they can eternally use).They know dey cant do that with Osinbajo.
That leaves us with hoping on God.The man has completely lost his senses and thus his govt.

1 Like

Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Tculest: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
WizBLANCE:
. Saraki! This name implies .curruption master. People dnt knw him,i knw im very well in ilorin. Wen he became senate president one woman was busy lamenting dat Nigeria is gone.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Tculest: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
WizBLANCE:
. Saraki! This name implies .curruption master. People dnt knw him,i knw im very well in ilorin. Wen he became senate president one woman was busy lamenting dat Nigeria is gone. She almost cry dat very day
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
basadenet:
The same Serap did not complain when FG disobeyed several court judgements, brutality against the Shi'ites and many other infringement against some Nigerians. Serap is partial and is been used by some politicians for their selfish and devilish interest.

Shiites: SERAP seeks UN investigation.

Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) has sent an urgent appeal to Mr. Christof Heyns, UN Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, requesting him to “use your good offices and position to urgently investigate allegations of attack by the Nigerian military on a Shia Muslim group in Zaria, Kaduna State, and the alleged killing of numerous people after a military convoy got stuck by a march.”

The urgent appeal dated 17 December 2015 and signed by SERAP executive director Adetokunbo Mumuni reads in part: “SERAP is seriously concerned that the allegations of extra-judicial executions by the Nigerian military amount to serious violations of the right to life, guaranteed under article 6 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights to which Nigeria is a state party.”

And more information follows.

SERAP on looting and illegal bank charges

SERAP also said that, “Given the relative newness of the Buhari government, the effective enforcement and implementation of the judgment will invariably involve setting up a mechanism by the government to invite the leadership and high-ranking officials of the governments of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, former President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, and former President Goodluck Jonathan to explain, clarify and provide evidence on the amounts of stolen funds recovered by their respective governments (from abroad and within Nigeria), and the projects (including their locations) on which the funds were spent. SERAP therefore believes that the swift enforcement and implementation of this landmark judgment by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari will be litmus test for the President’s oft-repeated commitments to transparency, accountability and the fight against corruption, and for the effectiveness of the Freedom of Information Act in general.”
SERAP said that, “The enforcement and implementation of the judgment should not be delayed as to do this is to continue to frustrate the victims of corruption in the country since the return of democracy in 1999, and will threaten to undermine the authority of our judicial system. SERAP trusts that you will see compliance with this judgment as a central aspect of the rule of law; an essential stepping stone to constructing a basic institutional framework for legality, constitutionality, the rule of law practice and culture in the country. We therefore look forward to your positive response and action on the judgment,” the organisation concluded.

As you can see....your assertion is false.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Senate that is a den of corrupt individuals led by corrupt Saraki can never confirm Magu, their tormentor in chief
If Magu Cannot Investigate Those Accused Of Corruption In The Presidency, It Means He Is Qualify To Be Efcc Chairman. And Why The Accusing On The Senate And The Dss That Forwarded The Security Report.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by victorazy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
The ppl ur aresting are also politically motivated
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by emmaelectelect(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
SERAP is turning to Jokes!
Don't just know what to adjudge but simply it is clearly not in Nigeria's interest, well we need discern further!!!
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Opakan2: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Magu will never allow anyone intimidate him.. Saraki and cohorts are only playing

na Buhari family I pity sha.. after all is said and done, I hope people will remember them for any good.

Saraki is just playing on that seat, he is not our senate president.. it's those gullible treacherous flat heads he is deceiving, not Nigerians. He should adopt their name and not just clothes to reveal their stupidity

sucks to share a country with those lots
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by eph12(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
As it stands now am sure the UN is even tired of Nigeria cry
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by superemmy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
As far as Nigeria is concerned, we are a Sovereign state guided by a supreme constitution.

What does Un have to do with the day to day running affairs of this country?

Serap or whatever they name themselves need to be disbanded and arrested for instigating discord through extra territorial means.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just as when you were prosecuting metuh, FKK and Koro, they complained it was political persecution, whether political or not true true they later confessed to chopping money.

All I want to know is what kind of salary an EFCC director earns that he can afford N2.9m for 1st class ticket for personal travel. Even some rich men with legit businesses don't enter 1st class. You can't enter 1st class today and enter business or economy tomorrow, so where is he getting the money to fund this 1st class lifestyle.....simple question.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin grin Happy Sunday Bro
heheh ..thanks
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by helper01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
watching as the event unfolds, what I know is; the looters of our treasuries would never go unpunished.
Re: Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" by shabakm: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
basadenet:
The same Serap did not complain when FG disobeyed several court judgements, brutality against the Shi'ites and many other infringement against some Nigerians. Serap is partial and is been used by some politicians for their selfish and devilish interest.
now i know your religion, i though you are a muslim not knowing that you are shiite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria / Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.