Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair (57641 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Marks 20yrs After The Accident That Condemned Him To Wheelchair / Photos Of Car That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair Emerges 19 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by indmix: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2016
uwajeh:

I believe that plate number was introduced by FRSC on 1st January, 1996 during the regime of the late Sani Abacha. I think Mr. Hannaniya was the Corp Marshall then though I'm not really sure.

It was officially introduced in 1992 during the Babangida era. I got my first car then in 1993 and that's the number plate I used.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Malawian(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
this is how to know people born in 1996 downwards.
actually, as at 98, i was still cruising my dad's vbooth with plate number like LA 5213 DC. this number, i am not sure it was availbale in 97, except if he was an early user.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by bluecircle470: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2016
vanndubi:

Those FRSC plate numbers were in use before the creation of the last 6 states in 1996.

Very correct! Cos my dad was unable to collect it den during abacha's time cos of d cost.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Maximus85(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
was that the type of number plates we used in 1997? I don't think so.

The blogger is stupid.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Kingbuhari(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
fine guy get well soon... meanwhile Dullard buhari should compensate him...
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by dabrightt: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2016
abuayman:
Shebi them say him don turn Muslim
where have u kept ur brain be free from the boundage of osogbo weeds in jesus name
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by dabrightt: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
don't ask me google it mumu
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by dabrightt: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2016
frubben:
Some times I would why all those big big churches he goes to minister, why they have nt healed him.

Because the bible made me understand that God's blessing adds no sorrow.

Just saying ooo am nt hating
I know people like you

You are ignorant about God and you don't really have devine intelligence..

God way is not man way...If you don't know what to say read comment and leave ..
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Originalsly: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
this question makes no sense.
I had the feeling it wouldn't make sense to you! Sorry.... I guess your reasoning ability is not yet up to NL basic level.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by dabrightt: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2016
shevchenko:

I hate Nigerians bad command of English .Very nauseating especially when the mods sees no flaw in it.This is why that country will never move forward
You can be wrong when you are even right why? When you don't have the wisdom to express your self with good moral of speech mr wole soyinka.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Intrepid01(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
The new plate number was introduced in 1993/94 I think. so the plate is correct.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by AbuMikey(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2016
frubben:
Some times I would why all those big big churches he goes to minister, why they have nt healed him.

Because the bible made me understand that God's blessing adds no sorrow.

Just saying ooo am nt hating

gringrin

Cc Seun
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Yes FRESH FM

You can search for the app on your mobile devices
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by DoroBad(f): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Originalsly:
I had the feeling it wouldn't make sense to you! Sorry.... I guess your reasoning ability is not yet up to NL basic level.
can you shut up now?

http://worldlicenseplates.com/world/AF_NGRA.html

Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by DoroBad(f): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Malawian:
actually, as at 98, i was still cruising my dad's vbooth with plate number like LA 5213 DC. this number, i am not sure it was availbale in 97, except if he was an early user.

your dad changed his plates late. just like we have people right now who are yet to change their plates to the new system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Nigeria

Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by ahamonyeka(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
hehehehe guy you bad gannn I no even see am sef.them never tell us the truth.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by oyejideogunjumo: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
Babangida created FRSC and put Soyinka there to shut him up.It was Soyinka dat started dat no before he quit. Just more history though,Babangida created Peoples' bank and put Tai Solarin to shut him up too.The man almost lost his credibility as a result.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Blonchilli(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
His phones. Nothing beats simplicity
So a man is simple judging by his phones abi.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:

can you shut up now?

Lol... bro... you still don't get it. Your point was for someone to know what licence plate was not in use in 1997 that person had to be born before 1997. With that said..came my question.. if I said Toyota Camry was not around in 1915.... when was I born? Does the question make any sense now? If not....I can't help you.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Olasco50(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thank God For Your Live.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by HAH: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
Yes very well may be you are too young to know this number plate came into existence 1991-92
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by NovusHomo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dexema:
Handsome baba

Dik bn ded 4 twn ti yas. grin
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by shevchenko(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=dabrightt post=52064233]You can be wrong when you are even right why? When you don't have the wisdom to express your self with good moral of speech mr wole soyinka.[/? ]
What are yiu talking about ? You think University of East London is my Alma mater like your minister of finance ?
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by petishegzy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
This car should b ashamed of itsef,after doing wat u did 2 d guy,he's nw riding Range Rover...Shame on u oh beetle car a.k.a ijapa car
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Semper247(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Memphis357:
Lies upon lies....
Na dat type of plate number registration dey for 1997??

Some of u guys sha??!!

U must show stupid u are on social media...

With this nonsense comment of urs, accident never happened Abi?
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by alan333(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is the exact volkswagen-beetle car,i remember vividly!the accident occured between orile-ilugun/killa village along ibadan-abeokuta express way.I thank GOD ALMIGHTY for your life Yinka Ayefele.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by shevchenko(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
dabrightt:
You can be wrong when you are even right why? When you don't have the wisdom to express your self with good moral of speech mr wole soyinka.
Is there any sense left in you ?
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Drdonzeez(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I was also wondering why China and Japan are not behind us grin
Even some Americans speak bad English,so what's his point?.His mates are trying to be creative in their thoughts,yet,he's obsessed with how bad someone's English.. Who English help sef undecided
harmbhrosz:
I was also wondering why China and Japan are not behind us grin
Even some Americans speak bad English,so what's his point?.His mates are trying to be creative in their thoughts,yet,he's obsessed with how bad someone's English.. Who English help sef
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Bash10(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
shevchenko:
Was supposed to read "Picture of Car wreckage in the accident that paralyzed Yinka"

I hate Nigerians bad command of English .Very nauseating especially when the mods sees no flaw in it.This is why that country will never move forward
so the country will never move forward cos of Nigerian's bad command of English? No, I think Nigeria will never move forward cos of people with bad command of brain usage. I no say someone like you oooo grin
shevchenko:
Was supposed to read "Picture of Car wreckage in the accident that paralyzed Yinka"

so the country will never move forward cos of Nigerian's bad command of English? No, I think Nigeria will never move forward cos of people with bad command of brain usage. I no say someone like you oooo
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by dabrightt: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
shevchenko:

Is there any sense left in you ?
You should be ashame of yourself..

People like you come online to cliam what they are not up to...MuMu that is your surname
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Tobycharles: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
toyeoye:
when next u c me, u prostrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Poses With His White Bentley Continental / Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.