Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is There Any Reason To Embrace Sudden Change In Life? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There Any Reason To Embrace Sudden Change In Life? (344 Views)

Raise Funds For Any Reason / Massive Recruitment At Dangote Refinery Another Reason To Invest In Ibeju Lekki / Is There Any Reason To Embrace Sudden Change In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Reason To Embrace Sudden Change In Life? by blogtostay: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is by my own opinion to make you realize that, the issue of success and making money is not inclusive in our poorly structured school curriculum, so the rich having realized the secrets to getting rich structured the school system in such a way to make it a hidden treasure for the ninety percent poor people on earth.

What the ten percent rich people on earth know, the ninety percent poor is far from knowing it, even when given the opportunity. Based on this fear and refusal to change by the ninety percent poor people, the rich structured the system in such a way that the poor are trained to only work for the rich and finally die-out with little or no money as pension which the fearful poor called job security.

Well, for your information. My years in the school studying computer science were characterized by frustrations not from my own side but from the system of education that refused to make me sail through after school. I was only introduced into what I called a scratch of computing only at my final year which left me rumbling in mediocrity.

Thanks to the Almighty who propelled my vision and made a way for me with my relentless effort.

As you can see, mediocrity is the rule of the day in our school system. Still, you have to know that, nothing endures than change. My becoming a blogger wasn’t all that based on getting rich-quick syndrome, basically, I love writing and I truly wanted to change, I wanted a way to show-case myself not seeking for the job that is non-available and even if available could not sustain my vision. Then what do I have to make this move? Only change is the solution so, I have to make shift.

That is when I went straight forward into blogging for over a decade now and since then; this change has been my opportunity in life.

Believe you me; the only thing towards becoming successful is change. Change towards creating values that endure which guarantees no immediate reward but a life-long merit that endures for generations. Value to individuals pays my dear friend!!

To be sincere, this change has been since the beginning of time. Each and every one of us changes as we go. Then one may ask:

Why do we have to change?

The reason we change is because, change is the only survival mechanism. This may be viewed as caused by internal or external factors. Even the inexperienced, the youths, old are in love with change.

But funny enough, this change tend to create more fear than encouragement for us because, as we get older we are afraid of change even to the detriment of our own self.

Note this; you should not forget that adopting and promoting change in our lives as well as other people’s lives is a progressive and entrepreneurial trait.

So my good friend you have to bear this in mind, you will never enjoy the sweetness of success by constantly doing that particular thing you have been doing or by simply being afraid to change. (THIS KIND OF EFFORTLESS SUCCESS IS CALLED WINNING THE LOTTERY)

you can register with me at http://blogtostay.com for my updates and weekly newsletters.

Thanks and remain blessed!
Kingsley Anyi.
Kingsleyanyi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Partners To Create And Run A News Website. / Naijaquickfix / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Resumes Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.