Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review (614 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review by smartsoft(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2009
well just a feel to what i was gonna gv out sha. no logo yet. http://www.thecr8tivehouse.com/ikeja/
Re: Review by DualCore1: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
That site is just an example of why one should use images for the right purpose, not to display large chunk of texts.

You see how hard-to-read the front page is as a result of using image to display text with a "smooth anti-alias" setting on the font.

The site structure you got now is more like

<image> the top.jpg image
<flash>  the flash.swf
<image> the body1.jpg image
<text> the footer

my suggestion
<div id="container>
          <div id="header">put the header here, seperate your logo from your nav buttons</div>
<div id = "nav">put your nav buttons here</div>
<div id="flash_movie>put ur flash here</div>
<div id="content">
<div id="left">float this left and use for your "OVERVIEW" content</div>
<div id="right">float this left and use for your "NEWS UPDATES" content</div>
</div>
<div id="footer">your footer here</div>
</div>

there you go, with the right padding and floating it will come out just the way it should.
Re: Review by yawatide(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
As usual, slice it up and then come back to us  cool
Re: Review by DualCore1: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
i like the flash movie, its simple.
Re: Review by smartsoft(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
buff, you know this ma own kinda way of showing them their prototype which later i will convert to CSS. well sha when they pay the cheque grin meanwhile those pictures was actually given to me oo

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem Using Filezilla / How To Use A Webhost / Website Forum Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.