Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Falz Reveals American Act He Would Love To Work With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reveals American Act He Would Love To Work With (935 Views)

Falz Reveals His True Girlfriend. / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / "I Just Proposed To Rita Dominic" - Falz Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Reveals American Act He Would Love To Work With by Realsmarttzy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
‘Soft Work‘ crooner, Falz, recently opened up on the American act, he would love to collaborate with.
Falz, who recently sat down for an interview with HipTV, said he would love to work with Rihanna, whom he described as having something special that if mixed with his own genius, will definitely produce something spectacular.
Re: Falz Reveals American Act He Would Love To Work With by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rihanna is not an American undecided
Re: Falz Reveals American Act He Would Love To Work With by OKorowanta: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2016
Kobicove:
Rihanna is not an American undecided

No doubt
but she said they are the new America in the lyrics of her song,American oxygen.
By virtue of naturalization,she is an American.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Dating Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson For Now - Actress, Ol / Ufuoma Mcdermott Shows Off Her Son's Face Paint / Nduka Obaigbena, Bright Igbinedion And Reno Omokri In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.