Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Where Was God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God? (929 Views)

Where Was God??? / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God? by Solidkay(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
So i was in church today and my pastor was talking abt how God created heaven and earth,
Then something brought my consciousness to a mystery that is yet to be unraveled,
Where was God before he created heaven and earth?
Re: Where Was God? by delishpot: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Universe is big, The supreme force could have been on any plane in the unseen world.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God? by butterflylion: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Solidkay:
So i was in church today and my pastor was talking abt how God created heaven and earth,
Then something brought my consciousness to a mystery that is yet to be unraveled,
Where was God before he created heaven and earth?
Sincerely speaking, how old are you?
Re: Where Was God? by Solidkay(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
butterflylion:
Sincerely speaking, how old are you?
Sincerely speaking what has my age got to do with this?
Re: Where Was God? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Solidkay:
because only a du.mb kid would ask this question
Re: Where Was God? by Abeeni: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Blackbolt:

The human nature is naturally curious. His question isn't out of place.

5 Likes

Re: Where Was God? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Blackbolt:

It's a good question, and helping him out with d ansa would do u no harm

1 Like

Re: Where Was God? by obinna58(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
If God exist then something must have cause it's existence itz either human or another powerful God

1 Like

Re: Where Was God? by kachi19: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
The secret of the supernatural is way bigger than any thing mankind has ever come across... I believe the Universe is as Old as God or share a connection with God. The book Of Genesis said "the earth was without form, it was void" meaning its been existing... And probably God is infinite like the universe. They just exist, I guess... these are questions that only an Angel can answer...

1 Like

Re: Where Was God? by Solidkay(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2016
kachi19:
The secret of the supernatural is way bigger than any thing mankind has ever come across... I believe the Universe is as Old as God or share a connection with God. The book Of Genesis said "the earth was without form, it was void" meaning its been existing... And probably God is infinite like the universe. They just exist, I guess... these are questions that only an Angel can answer...
Thanks a lot for taking ur time to shed more light into this,
Unlike some MMM victims who instead of going to Mavrodi himself decided to transfer their aggression on me.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God? by kachi19: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Solidkay:

Thanks a lot for taking ur time to shed more light into this,
Unlike some MMM victims who instead of going to Mavrodi himself decided to transfer their aggression on me.

Hahaaahaha I think if you want more answers to questions of such beautiful mind of yours. you should not stick only with your Bible, look for the lost books of the Bible (the apocrypha), even study Jewish text, blogs about the supernatural, they're iota of facts there. The reason why christians are very twisted is cos they're stuck in the "Roman manipulated books"...
Re: Where Was God? by Solidkay(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2016
kachi19:

Hahaaahaha I think if you want more answers to questions of such beautiful mind of yours. you should not stick only with your Bible, look for the lost books of the Bible (the apocrypha), even study Jewish text, blogs about the supernatural, they're iota of facts there. The reason why christians are very twisted is cos they're stuck in the "Roman manipulated books"...
Thanks for d eye opening info.
Re: Where Was God? by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Solidkay:

here lies one of the problems with religion

you're not allowed to ask questions and would be shamed to silence if you do manage to ask it

4 Likes

Re: Where Was God? by Niflheim(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2016
@OP,

I have the answer to your question, but first let me ask you 3 questions:.................

1.Where was the christian god, when the Hindu God came into existence 4:billion years ago, and even managed to write his book, long before the christian god wrote his own?

2.What was the christian god, when the babylonians had already started publishing tales of how "Oannes"(half man/half fish), came out of the sacred waters to give knowledge to man?

3.Where were the Fat Father, Senseless son and the "Holy goat", when the Egyptian gods were wanking and drinking their own sperm to create the human race?

@OP, if all these god had existed long before the christian god, then who created the christian god?

ANSWER: He was created by humans.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God? by Solidkay(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

I have the answer to your question, but first let me ask you 3 questions:.................

1.Where was the christian god, when the Hindu God came into existence 4:billion years ago, and even managed to write his book, long before the christian god wrote his own?

2.What was the christian god, when the babylonians had already started publishing tales of how "Oannes"(half man/half fish), came out of the sacred waters to give knowledge to man?

3.Where were the Fat Father, Senseless son and the "Holy goat", when the Egyptian gods were wanking and drinking their own sperm to create the human race?

@OP, if all these god had existed long before the christian god, then who created the christian god?

ANSWER: He was created by humans.
Brother i see u have taken this ur atheism campaign to a whole new level,
that u don't believe in His existence doesn't mean u should insult him at every given opportunity,
Thanks anyway for ur contribution, it was educating.
Re: Where Was God? by butterflylion: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Solidkay:

Childishness shd be ignored thats why.
Re: Where Was God? by Solidkay(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
butterflylion:
Childishness shd be ignored thats why.
Ur opinion n u r entitled to it.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/17 / Art, Biblical / All Saints Night Of Praise With Frank Edwards And Mercy Chinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.