Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland (3539 Views)

Popular Meme Boy Stops Crying Gets New Face / Miko Hughes: The Popular Meme Boy (Photos) / Popular Meme Dog Seen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by patrikoolar: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
5. I KNOW YOU'RE LYING, BUT CONTINUE

This meme features a young black boy, with interlocked fingers, sitting and watching an event, in an obviously disinterested manner. It is usually used against topics that don't seem to ring right with common sense, especially when a celebrity, (I didn't mention Don Jazzy, or Burna Boy, neither did I mention Kiss Daniel nor Iyanya) is celebrating a falsified birthday, or that post about a girl who claimed her boyfriend dumped her because she was a virgin, or even maybe when Mr. S. Egbegbe was vehemently stating that everything about his phone theft scandal was fabricated...

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by patrikoolar: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
4. WETIN CONSIGN YOU/ WHO ASKED YOU?

This meme features 3 football players, in an obvious heated moment of argument.
This is especially reserved for the 'pokey nosies' and amebos, who are adept at minding other peoples' businessess, except theirs, like self stlyed journalist, Madam K. Olunloyo, who 'knows' all the metaphysical and spiritual reasons and details behind a number of topics, like Dagrin's death and Jide Kosoko's wives demise, and always proceeds to offer unworkable remedies.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by softMarket(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Zuma pix suppose top the list!....OP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by patrikoolar: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
3. ADONBILIVIT

According to the Urban dictionary, this meme is 'The African expression for something that is so extraterrestrial'.

That definition, of course, being very parochial deserves the meme itself, which features a large lipped, slack jawed, obviously inebriated, old papa youngie in a moment of bewilderment! It is apt in describing the feeling that follows Laura Ikeji's (forced on poor ogbonna Kanu) engagement, or when NFF tells us that the Super Falcons have finally been paid.

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by patrikoolar: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
2. BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS

The image of Superstar Sesame Street frog, Kermit, sipping his Lipton Tea relaxedly and unpertubedly, is an iconic global symbol for unhurried unworriedness.

Kindly put this image besides the statement credited to the other Ikeji, who says she can only marry someone with 500 million in his account, or to the lamenting horde of dejected MMM victims, like the 360 nobs guy or MC Galaxy, who are contemplating suicide, in spite of repeated warnings about the Ponzi scheme, after its recent crash. But, of course, wetin consign me? that's none of my business ...

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by RagnarBankz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
Zuma pix suppose top the list!....OP cheesy

yes oh

that zuma pix is Bae!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by patrikoolar: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
1. JACOB ZUMA, LIKE 5 and 6

The image of the outstretched hands of the jolly good fellow of a South African President, Yakubu Zuma Rock, in a moment of descriptive gesticulation with two matrimonially linked index fingers, have become the most favoured meme to use in moments of:

Lalasticlala and snake topics,
Linda Ikeji and Eggplants,
Buhari's government and undelivered promises,
Enugu girls and cucumbers,
etc ...

lol!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by RagnarBankz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gbam!!! OP u have landed!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by ikdaddy01(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
So Lalasticlala truely loves snakes.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me book here first
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
This image in d snapshot is very popular too and should be d number one. D image is always seen when these sect of people commits their crime again.

with that white baby boy that has a funny shaped head too.

Can I get likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by omgismholly(f): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
knowing its direction...let me pitch a tent here#ApisundaeNLDers
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by Khd95(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wharabout that "Tiri gbosa for u"gringrin
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by phlamesG: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Op u forgot lil wayne na angry

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by angelTI(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol. This is so true!

There are lots of other memes too
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by kollintin(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by demolinka(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Strong contender; that gap- toothed nigga.h asking "UDONMEANIT".

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by ellahzy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
that mini Mercy Johnson girl saying 'Naso
and "E pain am"

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by Fidelismaria: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
tongue tongue

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by LesbianBoy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
I made zuma, I will hit your mouth with the baton and this last one popular....

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by patrikoolar: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
lol, this 'last one' usually cracks me up especially with celebrities lying about their ages, lol!
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by Tynasparks(f): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2016
grin You forgot to add jake.... When someone you hate in class makes noise and you're the one writing the names of noise makers ..... Somebody please borrow me his picture ..lol

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by aprokomania(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Enugu girls and cucumber? didn't see that coming. lol

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by soath(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Nland has reduced my visit to Facebook. There's always something to laugh about here. Una try.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Meme Characters On Nairaland by fergieboy: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
The most popular after Zuma pix

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Slammed By Ex-girlfriend, Justine Skye On Twitter / See 20 Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand... No4 Is Hilarious! / See 6 SA Rappers And The Expensive Cars They Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.