Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. (12433 Views)

Police Rescue Little Girl Found Inside Anambra Forest (Photo) / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by ButterFrost212(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Just too sad, I pray she is found!
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by chiscohenryq(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
How is it dat Human life is now less valuable to money. See I blame all these foreign movies. Yes! there was a time kidnapping movies became rampant and it entered into Nigerian market. Especially India movies. One I watch like that had this intro: That kidnapping is the second most lucrative illegal business after drugs if I am right. Tell me now if you be criminal maga you see this kin message; shae u no go reason am well. Movies na number one contributor of decaying moral values for naija. Them don spoil naija finish. Remember what you see is what you watch. What ur eyes see is what ur body will react to. Abeg let us bring back our naija love.

[/quote]
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by Sanuzi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
hmmmmmmmm.

How is it dat Human life is now less valuable to money

God is in control
Mimzyy:
I feel so much pity for Aisha's family and loved ones right now. She has been my friend on facebook for more than five years and it was a shock to wake up this morning and see her wall with so many RIP messages. I still cannot bring myself to believe that she is gone. The below quoted was extracted from her wall. We are praying that somehow, this message will get to Lagos State Government and all hands will be on deck to rescue this little girl. It is disheartening enough that the family is currently in a mourning state. The little girl's picture is attached below, if there is anyone with useful information about her whereabouts, kindly state. God bless us all.

Let us pray for the safe return of Fareedah. Rest in Peace Thelma Alli-Balogun. May Almighty Allah grant you Aljanah Firdaus. Amin.

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by fiponmile(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Allahumma igfirla'a warham'a
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by willibounce1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anybody caught in the act of stealing or kidnapping or killing with glaring evidence will be burnt alive. Phuck being civil or human. If you want anybody to be human and civil to you, you should do the same. Quick justice to armed robbers and kidnappers... don't care what they steal. If you haven't experienced this nonsense you will be quick to condemn jungle justice...I got zero tolerance for killers.

1 Like

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by Mimzyy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Amen. I pray she is found hale and hearty asap. This is too traumatizing.

Sanuzi:
hmmmmmmmm.

How is it dat Human life is now less valuable to money

God is in control
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by efilefun(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Lagos is the most dangerous city on earth

Your brain stink cuz you've refused to make use of it. Get a life eranko
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Imagine all these woes and sorrows the family is experiencing, yet one slowpoke will say jungle justice is bad?

Jungle justice should be the perfect reward for the perpetrators of this dastardly act.
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by buoye1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:

Are you normal at all
From his moniker, you need no oracle to tell you... That guy is sick!

1 Like

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blackbolt:
Is the woman the first to be shot dead? Is the little girl the first to be kidnapped? Abeg make we hear word.

please just keep quiet!
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by Mimzyy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blackbolt:
Is the woman the first to be shot dead? Is the little girl the first to be kidnapped? Abeg make we hear word.

Just chill until it happens to someone close to you, then you will understand and regret this insensitive comment you made.

1 Like

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by phlopholly: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
God please help us arrest these kidnappers so little Fareedah can return home. In Jesus name we ask
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by gemale(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2016
CHAI!!! D heart of man is indeed wicked. C as dey snuffed lyf outta of dt beautiful woman & 2 kidnapped a small girl. Pple truly hv lost d fear of God in Nigeria. When dey start suffering d repercussions of their actions, dey wld start 4rm pillar 2 post seeking help 4rm perceived enemies when dey demselves r their worst enemies.
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by azimibraun: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2016
If you have a little daughter, you will definitely be devastated. You will feel the pain like you will die... I will keep fighting that temptation of asking God any questions.... But I still wonder why certain things just happen and for what reasons? Such a little girl not seeing her mother suddenly and then been in the midst of total strangers in an usual circumstance; and they want her to understand? Our laws are lenient and don't deter enough. Somebody should tell me why this should not get DEATH PENALTY if the wicked is caught? I will still like a child turn to our father in heaven to help us and help little Fareeda... No human alive can describe the pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by triplemmm3(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Ya Allah forgive Aisha, grant her Al jannah Fridaous and soften the Heart of Fareedah abductors

1 Like

Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by triplemmm3(f): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Blackbolt:
May the Lord forgive you because you are not a human being
Re: Please Rescue Little Fareedah! Urgent Appeal To The Lagos State Government. by Mimzyy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
She has been found. Thank you everyone for your prayers. May this kind of loss not befall our homes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder / Protesters clash with police over death of Nigerian man killed by Greek police / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.