Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? (584 Views)

Did You Know That The NSA Uses Uber Drivers And Soccer Moms To Spy On You / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video) / Male Teachers Strip Female Students ‘naked’ To Flog Them Real Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
With each stroke of cain my mum will be like

"Usman .. Usman .. Usman .. how .. how many .. how many .. times .. times .. have i ..have i warned .. warned you .. warned you .. not to .. not to .. deep .. deep .. your hand .. your hand .. inside .. inside .. soup .. soup pot .. soup pot .. ee .. ee .. ee"

While you wriggle in pain grin cheesy

Who else experience that kain thing? grin

Re: Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? by Khd95(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
May be ur mum is a stammerer

No ofienz
Re: Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? by Khd95(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2016

No ofienz
Re: Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? by KingRex1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? by Mutuwa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

With each stroke of cain my mum will be like

"Usman .. Usman .. Usman .. how .. how many .. how many .. times .. times .. have i ..have i warned .. warned you .. warned you .. not to .. not to .. deep .. deep .. your hand .. your hand .. inside .. inside .. soup .. soup pot .. soup pot .. ee .. ee .. ee"

While you wriggle in pain grin cheesy

Who else experience that kain thing? grin

Just following the rhythm of the cane,while tactically buying time to flog more.The more they stutter,the more pains for the person chopping beating.
Re: Why Do Most Moms Stutter When They Flog Us Back Then? by vicadex07(m): 1:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Khd95:

No ofienz

his statement is actually true in most cases... so shut up!

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Die? / Lindsay Lohan Sparks Speculation Convert's To Islam / Once Upon A Time In Gambia The Presidential Entourage Was Poisoned! - Reuben Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.