Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week (11871 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Stricker321:
I am so confused right now. My wife cannot cope with my demands in the bedroom.

She has asked me to select only two days in a week when we can have sex. I am so confused and worried right now because I don't want to go after other women.

I have tried all I can to ask her to take a second look at this decision because it does not work well for me at all but she has refused.

Anytime I try to approach her outside those two days she does not allow and I end up going to work frustrated the next day.

God help me.

Read "Married Man Sex Life.."

Go to reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/ and read the top posts too.

More importantly, read the sidebar.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by teemy(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2016
no one kicks good honey and spits it out. striker321 browse for the book 'she cums first' sex is an aftershoot of how our daily lives went. how do you treat her in the presence of others? work on 'for her' and not 'for you'. improve and she does too.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
filani:
@ stricker321
With 3 pages done , a fair bit has been said on this thread but if by any chance you are still following this thread then let me also offer my 2 kobo.

Please understand one thing right off the bat......You can't negotiate sexual desire with your 'wife'

https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/25/the-desire-dynamic/

which is exactly what you were trying to do below

' A woman who wants to f*ck you will find a way to f*ck you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, f*ck the shit out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work – women who want to f*ck will find a way to Bleep. ' - Rollo Tomassi

Stricker321, burn the above quote into your heart and soul as it is the bitter truth. Your wife giving you a timetable for sex is as good as saying she has no sexual desire for you!

Your post will never tell any of us all the in and outs of your marriage but for your own benefit and others in a similar case please follow the links below

https://therationalmale.com/2014/02/23/beta-bleeps/

https://therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/

When it's all said and done , us guys will be better served by adopting a mindset of screening our proposed future marriage partners on their attitudes towards sex in marriage to avoid a situation like that of the OP.

lol too much Red Pillers these days that stuff basically treats women like Piece of Sh.it
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by teemy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
pcguru1:

lol too much Red Pillers these days that stuff basically treats women like Piece of Sh.it
on the contrary i see being pre informed as a way to make plans on whether both are compatible. prevents issues.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
teemy:
on the contrary i see being pre informed as a way to make plans on whether both are compatible. prevents issues.

oh yes trust me i believe you on that if you are on reddit check r/deadbedrooms and you will be surprised how sex can ruin a marriage, if one thing TRP is right about the ex-boyfriends are usually the one who really get to enjoy the sexual side of a woman than the husband. as the husband is mainly the provider and all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by teemy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
ghosts of boyfriends past, lolz.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by teemy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
@pcguru1 i just checked it briefly and can only feel for those people. issues abound. a pastor once said the two highest marriage killers are sex and marriage issues; did not mention love in the mix. i wish peeps are more enlightened on these topics.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by ogawisdom(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stricker321:
I am so confused right now. My wife cannot cope with my demands in the bedroom.

She has asked me to select only two days in a week when we can have sex. I am so confused and worried right now because I don't want to go after other women.

I have tried all I can to ask her to take a second look at this decision because it does not work well for me at all but she has refused.

Anytime I try to approach her outside those two days she does not allow and I end up going to work frustrated the next day.

God help me.

Twice a week is more than ok are you a sex maniac angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
filani:

https://therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/

Thank you for this. Required reading for every male on this thread.
Women, don't you just hate to love them.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by bigcp(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
then try not touching her at all n don't allow her to touch u 4 like a month...sleep in different rooms...keep late light...switch of ur phone...let's see whose going beg who....
but u de 4k up...men of these days....U allowed her 2 be giving u conditions...wen na she suppose 2 de beg 4 sex
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by maclatunji: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stricker321:

what do you mean by 'Wanting to kill her?' How can asking my wife for sex mean that I want to kill her?

Bros. You and your wife do not have chemistry, that is why she sees sex as a chore to be done on certain days.

I think you made it so too in the early days, you might have been doing all the wrong things to drain her emotionally and she now resents sex (it seems).

You guys might need a therapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by maclatunji: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
ogawisdom:

Twice a week is more than ok are you a sex maniac angry

Laughing...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
OP some things
1. Don't take advice about women from women, they are heartless selfish creatures by nature. Don't hat then tho...but don't build your life around them. Like that cococandy...that one sef...
2. Ensure your wife is not cheating on you, if she is brace your mind for the worst. Don't ever get too attached to a lady, not even your wife. Protect yourself and your assets first.
3. Be more manly, develop your physical self, sexual abilities....(especially using natural means, like blend of white onions, ginger, garlic, watermelon and honey, or blend of unripe plantain and honey... Quarter glass before brushing in the morning and last thing before sleeping, also cucumbers and groundnut before the action is a quick fix..) Gym more, spend time with the guys more...become more attractive to ladies outside
4. Ignore her a little...give her space...then tell her point blank without begging her or pleading with her
5. Get a side chick...ignore her, and warn her if shebdares pocknose into your affairs
6. If she doesn't end her nonsense, marry another lady...but not in the same house...(dats if your wife is not d crazy type o).
Bottom line, don't ever let a woman make you unhappy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin? / Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.