Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) (38812 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Female Fan Cries On Seeing Patoranking In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by 9jaCelebsVids: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by 9jaCelebsVids: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Morw

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ehya! All I see is a potential baby-mama.
Loool ... My First FTC!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by mekuso89(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
is she fine?

5 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by HIScraziness(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
See her big brezz

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

This girl, I pity you, Davido go lash you bla-la sing another Osinachi on top your head and family

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
nd this is supposedly someone's girlfriend. ..lala's gf maybe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
This lady is too old to still be a groupie undecided

27 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by zarakay(f): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2016

why she dey cry now Nonsense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Mikylopez(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
i really dont think shez o. k

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stupidity at it peek.

11 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by JoeBlocks(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
Stupidity at it peek.
I don't think it's stupid for one to say he or she is in love with a person, even if the love is based of greed, like the case of the girl in question.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I don't think it's stupid for one to say he or she is in love with a person, even if the love is based of greed, like the case of the girl in question.
My dear this is not love NA. If he was any ordinary man you think she would have even given him a second look?

28 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by JoeBlocks(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
My dear this is not love NSA. If he was any ordinary man you think she would have even given him a second look?
Of course she won't. But there's a slight possibility she just might, cos we can't read her mind. But me that as it may, she's only in love with Davido cos of who his is. OBO! grin
Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by ruggedadventure(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
See her big brezz
How u take see am sef Coz everywhere just dark.... na only cloth I dey see undecided
Abi nepa don take light for my phone

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
My dear this is not love NA. If he was any ordinary man you think she would have even given him a second look?
... I think what you're, makes you who you are. There's no one without a social status. That being said; The Love between a Public Figure, and a Fan is not, I think based on greed. People naturally like to identify themselves with anything Grand, and Royal.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by BrutalJab: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
Stupidity at it peek.

Why are you always bitter?

What's stupid there Because she said her mind?
God! Which kain girl with fish brain be this?

Na girls like you go dey carry Tubers of yam/cucumber upadan just to feel alright instead of asking one of these men with big cassava for help.

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
hoe
Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Sammypope4all(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Arindin......

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by herzern(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
DISGRACE!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
I no even fit vex sef
Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by fromnigeria(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
So what, are you surprised? Davido is her god. she has to cry to him.
Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dem don swear give dix one oh

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Straight to the OZA ROOM wink

5 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Davido likes them older anyway so ita okay grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
She's a potential baby mama. It's quite glaring grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by mfujah(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mikylopez:
i really dont think shez o. k
She suffers a diease called gunjima!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by wazobiang: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Davido, oya chop. In my next life I will be a Davido.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by idu1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) by peculiar3(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
konji dey worry her grin grin grin wasted tears

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Rukky Sanda Gorgeous In Sexy Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.