Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One (531 Views)

Mmm: appeal To Journalists From Sergey Mavrodi / Open Letter From Sergey Mavrodi To The Nigerian Authorities / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One by Lagban(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
One
Re: One by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just want to make it clear that we all know these letters weren't written by your founder.

I have nothing against MMM, I just hate deceit.

The letters from that ghost was written by a Nigerian. It's so obvious.

1 Like

Re: One by Lagban(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
mordtonia:
Just want to make it clear that we all know these letters weren't written by your founder.

I have nothing against MMM, I just hate deceit.

The letters from that ghost was written by a Nigerian. It's so obvious.
the most important thing is for it not to crash come January 14, 2017.
Re: One by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seun wouldn't post this on front page. He rather makes negative posts about MMM on front page to ruin investments of his fellow Nigerians. I wonder if he has the interest of 3 million Nigerians at heart. Your negative posts can only weaken the system by causing panic thereby making millions loose their investments. Its either you start posting anything MMM or stop posting the ones aimed at only destabilizing the scheme. Journalism shouldn't be biased

(1) (Reply)

Increase The Value Of Your Btc In Few Steps(serious People Only) / When You Start A Business but you also have a life! / The Most Googled Products And Services For Sale In Every Country,ours Is Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.