Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

While MMM Buzz Is On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / While MMM Buzz Is On (592 Views)

Interested In Fried Yam Business But No Capital Buzz Me / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While MMM Buzz Is On by pope191: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Today in church, I saw different people that have their money trapped in MMM thus far, after the pastor ask them to stand. Some millions and I even learnt someone part with 42 million, can't help but feel this rush being part of the system, the only thing I regret is putting back part of the interest (that's if it's worth regretting) into the system with the mindset of keeping the system flowing for other to benefit from.

Honestly, we need to look into our moral etiquette and religion... Too bad we can't follow simple instruction as stated, it takes foolishness for one to invest his/her life savings, money meant for a particular purpose, borrow money or sell properties in other to make profit out of it. Please before you part with your money, go through the mental process of accepting your fate in whatever the outcome may be.

Mr Seun and his moderator let me put this to you "Action is felt based on reaction", No one can out-rightly tell where the pendulum of MMM will swing to right now, but if anyone should lose his/her life on this issue all in the bid for you to generate traffic... Mavrodi may be a crook, but I'm putting this to you and your moderator #YouAreWorst #YouAreAMurderer

Ban me if I care!

2 Likes

Re: While MMM Buzz Is On by segebase(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
gbam
Re: While MMM Buzz Is On by Moblord(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2016
To all the participants complaining, let's be honest If MMM Administrators informed or notified us that MMM will be going for Break How many of us will leave our money in it? Everybody would like to get his money before the break which will crash the system. I agree with mavrodi this was done to save the system

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back; I’ll Soon Start Balling / Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam / How Investing In Bitcoin, Can Stop Your Job Search- Bitssa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.