Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. (1603 Views)

Best 10 Ways To Calm Your Nerves Before You Make A Presentation / 10 Ways To Calm Your Nerves Before You Make A Presentation / See 5 Dirty Habits Of Nigerian University Girls That Will Surprise You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by Tomisblog(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
There are so many ways to calm your nerves before an interview. But these few points are the main points I know are the best to calm before an office interview.

1. SHOW CONFIDENCE: when you're in a situation of high stress you get shaky and begin to answer questions poorly. Be prepared to answer questions correctly, when they understand what you're talking about they respond more positively which helps in calming your nerves.

2. DRINK WATER: Water can prevent so many diseases or even heal them, diseases such as high blood pressure, skin problems cough and cold, diabetes, kidney stones and so many others.
Water can also help stress, depression and calm nerves, and it is advisable to take 8 cups of water daily.
Before you attend any interview, drink water. It calms the nervous system and flushes your system from every toxin. But most importantly, it relaxes your brain.

SEE the rest at http://tomisblog1497..com.ng/2016/12/this-is-how-to-calm-your-nerve-before.html
Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by RoyalBlak007: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
..nice marketing strategy...
..but i aiint gonna click

1 Like

Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by Tomisblog(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..nice marketing strategy...
..but i aiint gonna click

Awww, ABEG click am. I'm not doing it for the money but doing it solely to gain readers who can AT LEAST benefit from me daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by RoyalBlak007: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tomisblog:

Awww, ABEG click am. I'm not doing it for the money but doing it solely to gain readers who can AT LEAST benefit from me daily.
ok i will cool

1 Like

Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by samcorp: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
la click la bend

1 Like

Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by Tomisblog(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
samcorp:
la click la bend

I see you.. you only click If you're Interested. You don't need to notify others about your decision.
Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by tbabs10166(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
let's help the poor guy.....dont worry i'll click

1 Like

Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by Tomisblog(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
tbabs10166:
let's help the poor guy.....dont worry i'll click

Lol... thanks
Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by samcorp: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Tomisblog:

I see you.. you only click If you're Interested. You don't need to notify others about your decision.

Just joking, even before typing, iv already clicked it
Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by Tomisblog(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
samcorp:

Just joking, even before typing, iv already clicked it

Lol
Re: Here's How To Calm Your Nerves Before An Interview , No 3 Will Surprise You. by Fidelismaria: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
angry

Was xpectin no 3 to be...........
sad

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun 2017/2018 Admission Forum / Justify Or Refute The Notion That Nigeria Is A Social System / Lasu Post Graduate Form 2017 /2018 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.