Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kia Picanto - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kia Picanto (3037 Views)

Kia Picanto 2007 (Black) @580k / ###########clean Registered 2010 Kia Picanto.......price 680k negotiable / 2009 Nija Used Kia Picanto For #400k Last SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kia Picanto by jydagirl(f): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2007
I need to know how good this car is.would appreciate your views,especially from owners of the car.Anyone?
Re: Kia Picanto by ruescho(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
Don´t know this car, but if your life is precious to u better buy bigger used one that will safe your life in a crash ooo shocked
Re: Kia Picanto by 190: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
shiie be
a word is enuf 4 the wise!
Re: Kia Picanto by mrofficial(m): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2009
why don't you go for Toyota Yaris or Volkswagen Jetta.
Re: Kia Picanto by lexicon(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2009
jydagirl:

I need to know how good this car is.would appreciate your views,especially from owners of the car.Anyone?

Why not go for something more REAL !!!
Re: Kia Picanto by perfectbuy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2009
KIA Picanto has a lot of advantages especially if you are a university student. Matter of fact it is a real car for mobility that has a good fuel economy. If you are a lady that moves around a lot, it has a short and low hood that enables you to have an ariel view of your front, this makes prevention of accident to be reduced. Matter of fact there are lots of benefits. If it is convienient for you, i would like to invite you for a free KIA tour where you will see and feel all of the ranges. For an appointment, please send me a mail to okaforkenechi@yahoo.com or visit me, Sam(KIA motors sales division)Germaine Auto Centre, 2nd round-about, Lekki, Lagos. It going to be FUN!

Re: Kia Picanto by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
I hate the damn car. Indians seem to like it a lot though. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kia Picanto by babeface3: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
cannever go for this kind of car. it looks so ridiculous and too local for my liking. wonder what informed the manufacturing of such car
Re: Kia Picanto by Mase3: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
I bet people who don't "like" this car have never had any experience/ encounter with it before.

How many Kia Picantos have you seen in accidents before?

How many Kia automobiles have you guys seen packed up on the streets before?

The person wen decide to buy kia Picanto get his/her reasons. E see C-class, BMW 3 series etc before making a decision,  Budget!

Remember 1 man's meat is another's poison.

In European countries, the minis prevail!

My advice? If you want to use it around town, get it. Fuel economy? Excellent!

Please go for a free "test" ride and make a decision, ok?

1 Like

Re: Kia Picanto by spikedcylinder: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
Ma$e:

I bet people who don't "like" this car have never had any experience/ encounter with it before.

How many Kia Picantos have you seen in accidents before?

How many Kia automobiles have you guys seen packed up on the streets before?

The person wen decide to buy kia Picanto get his/her reasons. E see C-class, BMW 3 series etc before making a decision,  Budget!

Remember 1 man's meat is another's poison.

In European countries, the minis prevail!

My advice? If you want to use it around town, get it. Fuel economy? Excellent!

Please go for a free "test" ride and make a decision, ok?

The highlighted part totally nullifies your entire post. smiley
Re: Kia Picanto by Mase3: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2009
How?

That "they" don't like it, doesn't mean they should condemn it.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pathfinder 98/99 Le Tok At 1.3 / 2008 Toyota Camry (muzzle) Price N2.250m / 2003 End Of Discussion For Sale At A Very Cheap Price Of 950k!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.