Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road (15061 Views)

Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos) / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by sorom4: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Freiden:
Blood of nebuchadnezzar smiley

Where is GEJ?? He should be ashamed
Ashamed of what? Is Otueke or Nigeria his priority? If he had done so much for Otueke; you guys will still come up with him be Tribalistic
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Freiden:

as in eh, he should be ashamed of himself, a man that could turn his back on his people and dine with the hausas because he wanted second term, meteeeeew

7 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by bongo007(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Datz d state of our hero of democracy...how can u expect a man dat can't fix his home to fix a Nation...well is not ur 4th is the 4th of buhari..only mamaP can fix dat road but corruption will nt let her..

7 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
sorom4:
Ashamed of what?

Seriously? ?

2 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Charly68: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Ooh my God

So uncle Jonathan can't even repair the road in Ogbia

Some online hailing hailers & wailing wailers says

He's a performer

The truth is charity begins at home
Charity begins at home but this one I don't know oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by clevadani: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is this not a shame?

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Empredboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:
Zombies are really delusional aswear!

What's the work of the state/local government??

when he was the deputy and governor for 8 years in bayelsa state what did he do to the road?

7 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by policy12: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:
You son was deputy gov, governor, vice president and president. 16 years your son was in power, You didn't remember to ask him about road? When they want to arrest the people that stole the money for your roads, you will start to carry placard or bomb pipeline.

Idiots!!!

Bros true talk..

4 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by BrutalJab: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Empredboy:
when he was the deputy and governor for 8 years in bayelsa state what did he do to the road?

So you expected the road to spend 20yrs abi? After he left there nko?

What did the next governor achieve?
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Mufasa27(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
Hala Madrid to every madridsta both home home abroad.
Na Madrid wan give you food tonight
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by madridguy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Are you hungry? I have fufu here but no soup can you manage it with water?

Mufasa27:

Na Madrid wan give you food tonight
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by 4dor: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
TippyTop:
Had Jonathan concentrated only on Otuoke, these zombies would have protested as well.

Anyway Dr Jonathan was never the president of Otuoke he was Nigerian President.
The Dullard on the other hand is Presidiot of Daura for Daura by Daura people.

Did Obasanjo tar the roads of Ota, what of Lagos Ibadan expressway?

Before blaming Dr Jonathan, please:
Name the achievements of Obasanjo, Shagari, Shonekan in their respective towns.

Katsina is one of the poorest states in Nigeria yet it has produced more leaders than the entire South South combined. Why is Katsina still like it is?
Never look for companions to justify failure.

10 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by wasuka14(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
nathan

Residents of Otuoke in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa, have appealed to the State Government to repair the Otuoke-Onuebum road which has been in a deplorable condition.

The residents made the appeal in separate interviews with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Otuoke on Sunday.

Mr Ologi Damiete, told NAN that the condition of the road had become worse since the last rainy season as vehicles now found it difficult to pass through.

Damiete, a staff of the Federal University, Otuoke (FUO), appealed to the state government to come to the aid of the residents by fixing the road.

“The condition of this road has become worse since the flood that submerged the whole community and there has not been any preventive measure to forestall future occurrence.

“We are expecting the government to put necessary measures in place to guard against future occurrence.

“Students of FUO have resumed for the new semester and they have been finding it difficult moving in and out of the community.

“I am calling on all the relevant authorities to look into the matter because we has become unbearable. Our vehicles have been damaged because of the road,” he said.

Another resident, Mr Oweifa Debekeme, urged the state government to make more efforts toward checking flooding in the state, pointing out that flood had destroyed many roads in the state.

He said that the people were suffering and government had the responsibility to alleviate their agony by providing roads and other infrastructure for them.

A taxi driver plying the road, Mr Babatunde Adeola, said the road was already in a bad shape before the flood destroyed it completely.

Adeola called on the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) to also help repair the road to alleviate the plight of the people.

He implored the Bayelsa Government to come to the aid of the people of Otuoke and Onuebum communities as well as students and staff of the university.

He said the youths in the communities now help by sand-filling the bad portions on regular basis, adding that “commercial drivers now pay them for that”. (NAN

http://thenationonlineng.net/otuoke-residents-appeal-to-bayelsa-govt-to-repair-road/
The dullad Fisher man abandoned his community while his cronies shared billions of dollars and flying private jets all over the world. Now some dullad londona educationist ystd also, awarding him honourary title by relying on social media rating. The money mama trouble alone pocketed can fix 10 of that road in bayelsa. Still dullad pple will still throw wrapa to tje floor to welcome them back home. Ha! Black people! I will never come to this world as black again.

7 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by sarrki(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
4dor:

Never look for companions to justify failure.

God bless you bro

7 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by archipelago: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Some people were blaming the past Presidents that did not fix their roads as they were in support of GEJ. Otuoke people are complaining and GEJ was the president for six years without fixing the road. I believe that while in government he could talk to the state government to fix the road to honor him which the state government would have done with gladness. Now GEJ is no more there, he will have to be begging before the road could be fixed if at all the governor would be willing to do it. If I was in GEJ's position I will transform my town rather than leaving office and be begging another President or Governor to do what I would have done. The blame goes to GEJ and he should be ashamed of himself.

5 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by sarrki(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
wasuka14:

The dullad Fisher man abandoned his community while his cronies shared billions of dollars and flying private jets all over the world. Now some dullad londona educationist ystd also, awarding him honourary title by relying on social media rating. The money mama trouble alone pocketed can fix 10 of that road in bayelsa. Still dullad pple will still throw wrapa to tje floor to welcome them back home. Ha! Black people! I will never come to this world as black again.

grin grin grin
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by bameyi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hold on was their son not there for 4 years trouble dey town oh!

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by sarrki(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:

So you know that when you blame

Pmb for everything

4 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
sorom4:
Ashamed of what? Is Otueke or Nigeria his priority? If he had done so much for Otueke; you guys will still come up with him be Tribalistic

is it tribalistic for a governor or deputy governor to fix a 10km road in his area? Do you know that even common house of rep members have constituency projects? what is a constituency project if not projects for my area? So why are you Nigerians wasting your time with tribal sentiment? I thought the point of voting for your country man is that he will fix your area or are you just happy that your country man is there chopping his own and you are happy to drink ogogoro and collect N500 when he is in town?

5 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by nairaman66(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shame and badluck to goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by BrutalJab: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

So you know that when you blame
Pmb for everything
Pmb is a dullard joor
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Lifestone(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is one of the reason I have never been a fan of the weakling called GEJ. It's obvious those supporting him are doing that out of emotion and not rationality.
He couldn't fix the road to his home town, despite being a Deputy Governor and substantive Governor of Bayelsa, he installed the present Governor after removing Sylva.
What a shame that after being Vice President and President for 6 years he couldn't fix that road.
I hope the stone him next time he visit that town
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Bolster(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
The excuses GEJ disciples are giving here are so ridiculous and stupid. But again, they are duty-bound to defend their hero even if that may make them appear like dimwits.

5 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by MeAboki(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:
You son was deputy gov, governor, vice president and president. 16 years your son was in power, You didn't remember to ask him about road? When they want to arrest the people that stole the money for your roads, you will start to carry placard or bomb pipeline.
Idiots!!!

LOL, imagine such a plea and situation coming from one of the richest states in the country. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by slimfit1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Freiden:

Go to Minna you will know why Babangida is respected in that Jonathan can not boost of doing anything good for his people yet the defend his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by brownlolly(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
I served in a community in ogbia and there was a time we had to visit ogbia town. This was in 2012. There are literally no toilets in that place. No pipe borne water, they bath, swim, shit, and play at the jetty. That's the source of water the even use for cooking!!

I'm not making this up. Anybody can go there and see for himself/herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
DropShot:

Was Jona not a deputy governor and later the governor of that state?

Jona is not fit to be a class captain let alone a course rep. He was a complete disaster.

Whatever your view of gej or pmb, Otuoeke and daura have local governments and state government.

And they should be working. Or we can say goodbye to states and regions, and make me president run the entire country literally
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Funpeter: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
Hala Madrid to every madridsta both home home abroad.
you don leave arsenal?
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
slimfit1:

Go to Minna you will know why Babangida is respected in that Jonathan can not boost of doing anything good for his people yet the defend his stupidity.

Did Minna have to wait for IBB to take over before development came?

Nigerians, better put your LG chairman and state government to work. Or we can abolish states and LG and run every thing from aso rock.
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
You missed road? tongue

Funpeter:
you don leave arsenal?
Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by yahmohy27: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:

Wake up

3 Likes

Re: Otuoke Residents Appeal To Bayelsa Govt. To Repair Road by Funpeter: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
You missed road? tongue
lol.....I na miss road jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discos Rejecting Load – Kanji MD / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Honoured By Kings College Old Boys Of North America / Cambridge Analytica's Ruthless Bid To Sway The Vote In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.