Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (66210 Views)

Onofiok Luke As Best Man To Kufre Okon, His Chief Press Secretary / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guys what's your take on using your female bestie as your best man/lady on your wedding day? Is it something you can do?

Nigerian Twitter user @AlabaOginni used his female friend as his Best Man and had this to say about it:

Feminism no be only by shouting or fighting. The beautiful lady behind me was my best man at my wedding today, and she did a darn good job.

Photo of his wife below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-guy-uses-female-friend-as-best.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin Handsome guy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
my bestie comes to mind
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by AlexCk: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
I see nothing wrong.

Weddings are more about the blessings there, and also the celebration of the families and friends together.

So, no biggie,
But can a lady use a guy as a bridesmaid tho, that's tricky.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by tchimatic(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Feminists trying to make a bold statement
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by bellenornor(f): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hian! U people have started again

12 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin Handsome guy grin
I always tell u to close ur teeth grin

17 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by futurerex: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Naija bloggers at it again!
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by HQuadreal: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Changes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by eezeribe(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
OK
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
does best man have to be a best friend?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Cool.
That being said we will expect to see guys as brides maids men grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
baddest

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
See friendzoning grin

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by zarakay(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Things are really changing oo
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
BESTMAN not BESTWOMAN. The world is turning upside down nowadays. So a guy can do BestLady too? Even the whites bringing up this feminism thingy i don't think they use guys as best ladies... At least haven't come across one yet

7 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
dayowunmi:
BESTMAN not BESTWOMAN. The world is turning upside down nowadays. So a guy can do BestLady too? Even the whites bringing up this feminism thingy i don't think they use females as best ladies... At least haven't come across one yet
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by refiner(f): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
casttlebarbz:
baddest

How does this pix of urs colorate with the topic of this thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Raph01: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wierd buh cute
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Gladiator1: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Mrjo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bros this is sucide

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
She sponsored the wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Martinola(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Strange, but i'm not suprised

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
weird..... most people jes wanna stand out
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Ezemann(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
And what if the wife choses a man as bridesmaid grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by AK6464(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gigolo uses mistress as best(wo)man

4 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Sammypope4all(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
If this is true, bros you're a loser in the men's circle aka the wolf park. No real nigga to get your back on your day? Dafuq. You need to start doing something wrong bro. Drink beer, smoke w**d, do bet naija, just do something to belong to a "park". I rest my case.

$6000 worth of btc for sale, call or whatsapp 08065704533

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
It would turn to a trend now, I can't use tho.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
I really like the bride,

Just see as she dey busy de snap her own pics while these other people do their thing,

To me, she trusts the guy enough to accept that they are just besties and not banging each other.

U see? We can be friends with nothing sexual attached.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Agimor(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
dayowunmi:
BESTMAN not BESTWOMAN. The world is turning upside down nowadays. So a guy can do BestLady too? Even the whites bringing up this feminism thingy i don't think they use guys as best ladies... At least haven't come across one yet
The world is already upside-down. What they are doing now is just putting a finish touch to it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
dayowunmi:
So until we come across one before it becomes acceptable?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
undisputedgbola:

So until we come across one before it becomes acceptable?

It's not unacceptable because i haven't come across it but because it's odd. It's called Best man for a reason. Above all, things are rapidly changing in our world and the scope of right and wrong is getting thinner by the day. Ultimately it's his choice to make.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.