Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order (804 Views)

African Traditional Religion Thread. / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by KingSango(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Well isn't it so? Are these guest faiths good for Africa? Haven't they brought more slavery, death, colonization, disease, sodomy, gay marriage, pedophilia, corruption, greed and a host of nasty events that still ravish Africa? Are Christian and Muslim Africans fighting to keep the status quo against the traditional order of Africa all because they don't want to bow to their royal families? Is this a rebellion brought up by Asiatic influence on the continent of Africa, where African order, traditional government, bloodline civilization, is now oppressed by Christian and Muslim Freemasons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFNqs71DQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs1fjOkIC90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0U2lyw4wRo

1 Share

Re: When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by Edwinmason(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP i dont undastand u
Re: When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by KingSango(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Edwinmason:
OP i dont undastand u

Maybe its not meant for you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by Edwinmason(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingSango:

Maybe its not meant for you too.
OK
Re: When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by NuFarma(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm...

To turn against the royal families. I never thought about it as regards that aspect.
I keep focusing on the fact that these foreign religions were forced down the throats of Africans as a systematic approach to slavery to replace the same old physical slavery.
The colonial masters were able to predict that Africans will one day, rise to fight for independence. So, they made sure their imported religions replaced our traditions. Hence, an indirect method of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by KingSango(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
NuFarma:
Hmm...

To turn against the royal families. I never thought about it as regards that aspect.
I keep focusing on the fact that these foreign religions were forced down the throats of Africans as a systematic approach to slavery to replace the same old physical slavery.
The colonial masters were able to predict that Africans will one day, rise to fight for independence. So, they made sure their imported religions replaced our traditions. Hence, an indirect method of slavery.

Many African liberators around the world can imagine the war being fought to free Africa but they can't imagine it being won. I have seen the war won by Africans and the world that comes later is greater than Kemet ever was! But lets get back to our brothers, those who are left behind, who don't consciously see eye to eye with us, those of us who are the Liberators. The African world, worldwide, is enslaved to European, Arab and Asian aggression, and when we try to fight or resist it our dumb brethren side with the enemy. How come so?

When the European and Arabs whenever they take over a land they captured the sea, which is the major commerce, and they shut down all economic infrastructure. Now you're land is colonized. But what Pan Africans can't see, and focus too much on rather, is getting everybody on the same page with Evangelism isn't working. 99.9% of the African world is unconscious, they are asleep. In that sleep they are dangerous to the .01% that are awake. Because in their low conscious state they are easily lead against the Liberators. Most of our great liberators, warriors in the struggle to free Africa were killed by other Africans. This is fact in Diaspora and the continent. 95% of African Americans I know are traitors. I can't see with reason how many Africans on the continent are traitors. But I can say one thing that we need to really consider. Do the African presidents and those in power in the government, military, Christian and Islamic hierarchy, do they really want to return to bowing to the rightful rulers, royal bloodlines of Africa? The Whiteman has put commoners in power, made them rich and are they bashing so much, will they ever give it up? This is where it gets messy.

If Pan Africans have their way then what kind of nation or empire will we have? An amalgamation of dirty Christians, Muslims and Jewish/Hebrewism, Freemason power wielding Africans? I don't want to build and sacrifice my life for an immoral nation of sodomites, crooked clergy, hypocrites and arrogant people to have power even if they are Black/Africans. I would rather go fishing, farming and staying in the mountains. Wait the time until men have their silly game. Until the Mother Goddess gets feed up with them and cleanses them from the land. Living in Africa, I know you know, Africans can be extremely wicked, and me living in America, I know African people here are extremely wicked.

The only way for us to get right is to satisfy the Gods desire to bring back a spiritual empire of Kings, Queens, Nobles and subjects. Is it better to be a citizen than a subject? I don't think so. Because if anyone decides to frame you, or punish you when you are innocent, you could go to the king and find a father. Roman State governments given to Africa called colonial nations, independent they say, but still Freemasons, Christians, Muslims, and Jews bowing to Rome. They don't want to be subjects but are subjects to Rome nonetheless. Royal bloodlines rule this planet and always have and will in the future. Its either African royal bloodlines ruling the planet, which will free the Africans worldwide, or European royal families ruling Africa and we will be subjects still. But subjects of Europeans we will be treated continously with constant indignities, tyranny, injustices, hatred, and evil spite. That is the choice Africa faces but isn't awake to it yet not even the Liberators.

Ase.

2 Shares

Re: When Christianity Marries Islam Tugging Away From African Traditional Order by KingSango(m): 4:29am On Dec 20, 2016
NuFarma:
Hmm...

Belief in our royal families will boost our esteem it is our religion to worship our Imperical royal family members as Gods. There is a special bloodline, unbroken, the contains the royal blood of the Gods of primordial waters. Every African empire had this religion and every race who had empire have similar royal worship. The royal family is the first family. Every other family is ultimately children of this royal family. We are all family that is African culture, we are monarchs, that is, our classical high performance government. We function much better in a monarch believing our ancestors and royalty are Gods. This would free us. Ase.

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Catholic Woman Has Mistakenly Been Praying Every Day To Elrond From.... / It Is Time for a core Christian President to rule Nigeria / See What Apostle Saviour Kika Said If Big Brother Naija Continues As Scheduled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.