Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can Someone Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Please Help (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
i don't know what to write

today, this afternoon after the church dismissal, me and my leader were going home, as he wanted to enter his yard i called him, i told him that am not gana be coming to church again, he wanted to drag me inside to know Chaaai the problem was, but i freed my hand from his grip and went home.

My problem is that am angry with God, am angry with the church, am angry the Pastors, am angry with my leaders, am angry with my fellow youth choristers.

Am angry because God hasn't been faithful.
Am angry bemuse the church dosn't care for her poor member.
Am angry bemuse the Pastors are selfish.
Am angry Becus my leaders don't care.
Am angry Becus my fellow chorister are mad and childish.

I am 20yrs, from a family of five.
My parents have been trying and they are devoted christian. Right from my childhood days (14) i start serving God in the choir, but what has God done? i can't deny that was trained in the choir or should i say that i trained my self in the choir. This year i released an album titled (Okaka) the song was great but no body helped, releasing this album has been my dream since i was in sec sch. I was in sec sch i wrote about 25 songs but no body help, you be in church and be hearing that they a land of 1.5 million, in that same church some of the member of the choir that knows that you need help will be making some donations that will be shattering someone's heart (will go and fight them it's their money).
And i have prayed to God, and to me God dosn't care.
It was this year that did some jobs from Wich i got the money to help my music career.

I have search and search and i have seen no reason why should believe in God or why i should pray to him.

There is no need to be attending church agian, because in the church poor people are many there, youths that need help are there, sick people that need medical attention are there but what was the church done, after church dismissal they will tell you go your blessed.

Right now they are calling me, we(choir) have a praise night, just tell me what do i praise God for now.

Pls forgive my typos i know there are many mistakes up there.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help by 4reala(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
praise God for d gift of life
Re: Can Someone Please Help by jimcomb(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Op. God is not God because of your Worship or Service, He's been God even before Time began so if you stop your Service He'll still be God. Maybe you are closer to your Breakthrough thats why this demonic thought poops up. Don't Give up Bro.
Re: Can Someone Please Help by Yoshy: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
I once doubted Gods existence due to problems that i encountered in my Uni days(year 1), so i know the feeling. All you need now is to sit back and count ur blessings, there is sure something you will be grateful for. Focus on your inner strength, stop expecting anything from people, the truth is they don't owe u. Try distributing your song electronically through social media 4 free, repackage ursef and get people to know you as an artiste. Don't forget that God is watching and cares for you from a distance not far away from the air you breathe.
Re: Can Someone Please Help by Florblu(f): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
I will be a bit difficult on you just pardon me.
You sounded to me like an ingrate.
if at all you think you don't have any reason to give thanks to God,what about the air you breath in and out?what abt your sane mind?what about your well manufactured(but you've refuse to use it well) brain? and other good things you possess which you don't deserve.
Work hard to earn your money and stop depending on people for help.The scripture says"i will lift up my heads to the hills,where cometh my help?my help cometh from the lord who made heaven and earth"stop looking up to men for help,instead look up to God the author and finsher of our faith.Another scripture says "woe betide any man who put his trust in man".
If you refuse to worship the lord the stones and pebbles will do.You are just one outta billions so your existence will not even be noticed if you don't worship God
Brace up and keep keeping up!Shalom!
Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yoshy:
I once doubted Gods existence due to problems that i encountered in my Uni days(year 1), so i know the feeling. All you need now is to sit back and count ur blessings, there is sure something you will be grateful for. Focus on your inner strength, stop expecting anything from people, the truth is they don't owe u. Try distributing your song electronically through social media 4 free, repackage ursef and get people to know you as an artiste. Don't forget that God is watching and cares for you from a distance not far away from the air you breathe.
thanks bro you can check it here, actually since last two weeks i start composing secular song infact i was regreting why i spent money doing the religious songs that i did, thanks bro but i think it will be better for me to stop believing in the power of God i don't have money to add others , it will be my pleasure if you listen to them

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Florblu:
I will be a bit difficult on you just pardon me.
You sounded to me like an ingrate.
if at all you think you don't have any reason to give thanks to God,what about the air you breath in and out?what abt your sane mind?what about your well manufactured(but you've refuse to use it well) brain? and other good things you possess which you don't deserve.
Work hard to earn your money and stop depending on people for help.The scripture says"i will lift up my heads to the hills,where cometh my help?my help cometh from the lord who made heaven and earth"stop looking up to men for help,instead look up to God the author and finsher of our faith.Another scripture says "woe betide any man who put his trust in man".
If you refuse to worship the lord the stones and pebbles will do.You are just one outta billions so your existence will not even be noticed if you don't worship God
Brace up and keep keeping up!Shalom!
thanks bro but i'm not looking up to any man, what pains me most is the way the church is operating. To me i see no reason why i should be going to church, its better to worship in one's house.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help by Ranchhoddas: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gospel music is not really lucrative. Only a handful of people make decent money from gospel songs. Others just do it because they love it. So I think you went in with wrong expectations. It's not enough reason to quit church.
dikerebel:
thanks bro you can check it here, actually since last two weeks i start composing secular song infact i was regreting why i spent money doing the religious songs that i did, thanks bro but i think it will be better for me to stop believing in the power of God http://www.story.suruvibes.net/2016/09/09/musicokaka-lawrence-produce-brekidobb/ and this http://www.story.suruvibes.net/2016/09/09/music-i-will-stand-by-lawrence-produce-by-brekidobb/ i don't have money to add others , it will be my pleasure if you listen to them

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Gospel music is not really lucrative. Only a handful of people make decent money from gospel songs. Others just do it because they love it. So I think you went in with wrong expectations. It's not enough reason to quit church.
ye i know am doing something next yr
Re: Can Someone Please Help by shininglite(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
many dead men would want to be in this your situation to stay alive ,

great men re not raised with bread and butter...

that you are alive is a testimony young man, Ecclesiastes 7 vs 8 says better the end than the beginning ,pass through your process don't complain, complaining would prolong your days in this wilderness you are in currently ...any man God would enthrone must be shaken to his root, ask David.... God trains us with challenges.. ask God for mercy and be thankful ..numbers 14 vs 28 says as you have spoken in my ears so will I do unto you... this was God talking to the children of Israel when they were complaining... Proverbs 23 vs 18 surely there is an end but ur expectations would never be cut shut .psalm 16 vs 5 your lot (destiny) is in the hand's of God ..don't let the devil deceive you, how strong is ur prayer life?.. Ephesians 3 vs 16 ask him to strengthen you.. during prayer strength enters.. great men of God have been discouraged, Elijah ,Jonah, David, even Jesus himself was also discouraged, legends have it that before a major breakthrough comes great discouragement.. be strong dis is the tym to run with the scriptures ..young man you are closer to your breakthrough ..this is the time to pray Genesis 27 vs 40 Niv until you become reckless you would break the influence of Jacob over ur neck.. this is Isaac talking to Esau.. so become radical in prayer and stop complaining.. God bless U!
Re: Can Someone Please Help by NikitaNike(f): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2016
dikerebel:
thanks bro but i'm not looking up to any man, what pains me most is the way the church is operating. To me i see no reason why i should be going to church, its better to worship in one's house.
don't bother worshiping in the house. Become atheist fast fast.
Let me count my blessing for you:
1) hubby lost his job and i was scared for my son's monthly medical bill but to the glory of God, for the past six month, he has not seen the four wall of the hospital.
2) i watch this two cripple chatting happily on the street and i wonder what happiness is there in being cripple but i realise that the are better than the dead.
3) i lost my parent at tender age and beating become the greater part of my life and today, have got a lovely, understanding and caring husband and adorable son.
4) we re all alive etc etc etc.
It can only be God

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help by Wilgrea7(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2016
dikerebel:

good morning... from your post, you said you were angry with God.... from your posts, it seems your “church" has become your only way to God or the only place you get to hear from God... that is why their practices annoy you and you're probably asking questions like .. “if this is the house of God then why are these things happening"... as for your music career, its up to you... but concerning the church part....

the church isn't the only place you can “talk to God" or even hear from him... churches have always been a scheme to collect money more than giving... if you're expecting the church to help you then you might get disappointed.. pray to God... study the bible to make sure you're not following a wrong doctrine... and when you pray for something , don't be like the lazy Christians who just pray and sit down waiting for God to do abracadabra for them.. God is not a ponzi scheme... he's not fada Christmas... he's not a promo... if you want something, you have to work for it... he will then crown your efforts with success..

stay blessed
Re: Can Someone Please Help by Florblu(f): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
dikerebel:
And what happen to that part of scripture that says do not forsake thy brethrens company?
Who are you to judge how a church operates as beimg good or bad?
Re: Can Someone Please Help by Niflheim(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
@OP,

I am sorry about what you are going through!!!

Try to focus more on your music career!!!

Beware of those who only call you when they need something from you(the choir)!!!

God must be in a serious dilemma now(because for him to answer certain prayers, it means that he may have to disregard the pleadings of others!!! God sounds like a fictional character(fictional characters are non-existent)!!!
Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wilgrea7:

good morning... from your post, you said you were angry with God.... from your posts, it seems your “church" has become your only way to God or the only place you get to hear from God... that is why their practices annoy you and you're probably asking questions like .. “if this is the house of God then why are these things happening"... as for your music career, its up to you... but concerning the church part....

the church isn't the only place you can “talk to God" or even hear from him... churches have always been a scheme to collect money more than giving... if you're expecting the church to help you then you might get disappointed.. pray to God... study the bible to make sure you're not following a wrong doctrine... and when you pray for something , don't be like the lazy Christians who just pray and sit down waiting for God to do abracadabra for them.. God is not a ponzi scheme... he's not fada Christmas... he's not a promo... if you want something, you have to work for it... he will then crown your efforts with success..

stay blessed
thanks bro, but if you were following the comments you would have seen where stated that that i did some jobs to do the few things about my music.
Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

I am sorry about what you are going through!!!

Try to focus more on your music career!!!

Beware of those who only call you when they need something from you(the choir)!!!

God must be in a serious dilemma now(because for him to answer certain prayers, it means that he may have to disregard the pleadings of others!!! God sounds like a fictional character(fictional characters are non-existent)!!!
thanks bro, but am thinking about diverting my gospel musical career into something secular.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help by HCpaul(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
jimcomb:
Op. God is not God because of your Worship or Service, He's been God even before Time began so if you stop your Service He'll still be God. Maybe you are closer to your Breakthrough thats why this demonic thought poops up. Don't Give up Bro.

Bro, so you neva forget that usual memory verse abi?

Me I don forget o.....

You beta forget
Re: Can Someone Please Help by peacesamuel94(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
dikerebel:
i don't know what to write

today, this afternoon after the church dismissal, me and my leader were going home, as he wanted to enter his yard i called him, i told him that am not gana be coming to church again, he wanted to drag me inside to know Chaaai the problem was, but i freed my hand from his grip and went home.

My problem is that am angry with God, am angry with the church, am angry the Pastors, am angry with my leaders, am angry with my fellow youth choristers.

Am angry because God hasn't been faithful.
Am angry bemuse the church dosn't care for her poor member.
Am angry bemuse the Pastors are selfish.
Am angry Becus my leaders don't care.
Am angry Becus my fellow chorister are mad and childish.

I am 20yrs, from a family of five.
My parents have been trying and they are devoted christian. Right from my childhood days (14) i start serving God in the choir, but what has God done? i can't deny that was trained in the choir or should i say that i trained my self in the choir. This year i released an album titled (Okaka) the song was great but no body helped, releasing this album has been my dream since i was in sec sch. I was in sec sch i wrote about 25 songs but no body help, you be in church and be hearing that they a land of 1.5 million, in that same church some of the member of the choir that knows that you need help will be making some donations that will be shattering someone's heart (will go and fight them it's their money).
And i have prayed to God, and to me God dosn't care.
It was this year that did some jobs from Wich i got the money to help my music career.

I have search and search and i have seen no reason why should believe in God or why i should pray to him.

There is no need to be attending church agian, because in the church poor people are many there, youths that need help are there, sick people that need medical attention are there but what was the church done, after church dismissal they will tell you go your blessed.

Right now they are calling me, we(choir) have a praise night, just tell me what do i praise God for now

Pls forgive my typos i know there are many mistakes up there.

some years ago,men like David Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, James Nick Vujicic, Ben Carson found themselves in your situation, Even Jesus was forsaken at some point in his life, it looked like serving God was baseless, but yet they held on to their beliefs, they kept their faith in God alive and now, all what they went through has proven to be worthwhile, dont crack like an egg because of the
temporary trials you are facing, many have experienced same, and have conquered.

Tough times don't last only tough people do.
Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
peacesamuel94:

some years ago,men like David Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, James Nick Vujicic, Ben Carson found themselves in your situation, Even Jesus was forsaken at some point in his life, it looked like serving God was baseless, but yet they held on to their beliefs, they kept their faith in God alive and now, all what they went through has proven to be worthwhile, dont crack like an egg because of the
temporary trials you are facing, many have experienced same, and have conquered.

Tough times don't last only tough people do.
thanks bro
Re: Can Someone Please Help by peacesamuel94(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
dikerebel:
thanks bro

You are welcome bro.
Re: Can Someone Please Help by sonofthunder: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
if you can stop waiting for man but God, he'll intervene.
Re: Can Someone Please Help by Paulscholari(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Guy ..... Thank God for the album. You are just 20yrs and you have an Album, you even see someone give you money haba, you should go and do Thanksgiving. I have been trying to get my gospel music across but nothing dey show, I tried to record a song at least once a year not because am not serious about it but no fund and no good job, even the ones I record I was told I still have to go and re-record them for perfection. This year 2016 I can't even record anything, no fund, no encouragement. 2017 am hoping will be a better year. If I should be angry with God, can I fight him, can I deal with him, beat him and make him cry and beg me that he won't do it again that I should give him one more chance and he will do what I want, can I? Nah. So, broda rejoice and be glad, for you are young and talented and your time is coming soon
Re: Can Someone Please Help by dikerebel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Paulscholari:
Guy ..... Thank God for the album. You are just 20yrs and you have an Album, you even see someone give you money haba, you should go and do Thanksgiving. I have been trying to get my gospel music across but nothing dey show, I tried to record a song at least once a year not because am not serious about it but no fund and no good job, even the ones I record I was told I still have to go and re-record them for perfection. This year 2016 I can't even record anything, no fund, no encouragement. 2017 am hoping will be a better year. If I should be angry with God, can I fight him, can I deal with him, beat him and make him cry and beg me that he won't do it again that I should give him one more chance and he will do what I want, can I? Nah. So, broda rejoice and be glad, for you are young and talented and your time is coming soon
thanks bro, you comment really touched me, i will like you to watsapp me 08100342046
Re: Can Someone Please Help by NnaNna4(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Change Church if ur Church is not encouraging you spiritually

Don't restrict your self to your church ministration. start performing your songs in other church wherever you are invited. People outside usually value prophets more than his own

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting Wife:Priest,Family Thrown Out / Senator Ademola Adeleke Aka Dancing Senator Leads Praise And Worship In Church / What Is The Punishment For Turning Down GOD'S Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.