Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa (3110 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / Turkey Visa Application Delay / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by aneldaking(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Available types of Turkish Visas for Nigeria are:

Turkish-----
Holiday visa
Business visit visa
Transit visa (means stopping over Istanbul to take the next flight)
Student visa
Working Visa

Steps to take when Applying for visa

Step 1 :

Before you begin the process of Application please have a concrete reason for your visitation.

Step 2 :

While filling your application form make sure there are no errors, please the form should be filled accurately, also go through the form over and over again before you fix your passport photograph.

Step 3 :

Get the right size of photograph to be uploaded.

Step 4 :

Every proof should be presented as a complete document else application will not be submitted.

Step 5 :

All Application must be submitted at the VFS centre together with the application fees

Step 6 :

Applications are tractable online

Step 7 :

Come along with a Passport which will be collected from the VFS centre.

Go through all security regulation notices before you visit the Visa Application Centre.

Necessary materials or proof Required are as follows:

Valid travel document e.g. passport, valid for three months.
One passport photograph right size.
Visa fee which is Non Refundable
completed error free visa application form
Backup/supporting documents required
Letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round/return trip ticket, confirmed hotel reservation.
Prospective Traveler applying from a foreign country has to submit a valid residence permit or any prove that shows they are legally residing in that country.
Individuals applying for a business visa requires an invitation letter from he or her business counterpart

Well detailed steps to complete the e-visa online application form:

Step 1

log on to www.evisa.gov.tr.

Step 2

Go to ‘Apply now’. Click the country and the passport or identity card you are using. Fill/Type in what is displayed or given. Then click on ‘Save and Continue’

Step 3

Fill in your expected arrival date. Some information will be made available for you like:duration of the validity of your visa, time you can enter the country once or multiple times during this period, how much you will be charged, and your payment method, now click on ‘Save and Continue’either to continue or close your system.

Step 4

Fill in your personal details. Please all the field must be filled as they are compulsory. Click on the button at the down side of the browser to continue.

Step 5

The moment you are done with stage 4, it means that all data has been accepted and you are ready to go. You can preview the information you have provided in case you want to edit you can easily click on Edit to make changes, ‘Reverify’ to submit and continue.

Step 6

At the end of the 5th stage, your application has been accepted and submitted, and an email sent to you for verification to confirm if you really applied. Check your email. If you didn’t receive the mail in a minute, check your spam folder.

Click the approve button to verify your email address.

Step 7

Clicking the ‘verify email button’ will bring the next page which is the payment page. Complete the important information, and proceed by clicking ‘Make Payment’.

Step 8

Once payment has been finalized and done with, you will be alerted that your e-Visa has been sent to you. You will receive an email sent to you with a directive to download. Please there will be no need to wait for it, download the visa in pdf format directly from that page. And Save it on your computer for printing out.

If you are going for business and you need an invoice, download the visa, then press the invoice button.

Step 9

Go to wherever you saved the file in your folder and print please all documents and print out should remain with you during your stay in the country. Good Luck!!
Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2016/12/turkey-visasteps-to-complete-e-visa.html
Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by 2el(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
You didn't mention about the residency/Working Visa, cos with the way Nigeria is turning upside down, Abroad is on most youth minds, despite we don't know what we befall us come 2019 and beyond.
Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by spartacus11(m): 2:32am On Dec 19, 2016
wow I'm happy for this trend, please keep updating it, and i will be asking questions.
Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by spartacus11(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
OP please i refuse to check the second box about supporting documents from US ireland or shengen country and i was not able to move to the next stage without checking the box

Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by spartacus11(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2016
i had to check in the second box about the supporting documents, and i also saw this challenge as indicated

Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by spartacus11(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2016
I'm a Nigerian how, but I'm been ask of a supporting documents from UK US ireland and schenge, or is it that Nigerians can't process the e-visa
if i should tick any of those countries will it not be false declaration
Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by dasparrow: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
spartacus11:
I'm a Nigerian how, but I'm been ask of a supporting documents from UK US ireland and schenge, or is it that Nigerians can't process the e-visa
if i should tick any of those countries will it not be false declaration

Call the Turkish embassy and ask them what to do or are the Turks only giving visa to Nigerians who have visited USA and Europe?
Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by fasky(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
You can only apply for the Turkish e-visa as a Nigerian, if you hold a valid entry visa to either USA, UK or any of the schengen countries. You can however find out more on this, the op left that point out.

dasparrow:

Call the Turkish embassy and ask them what to do or are the Turks only giving visa to Nigerians who have visited USA and Europe?
Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by fasky(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
You can only apply for the Turkish e-visa as a Nigerian,if you hold a valid entry visa to either USA, UK or any of the schengen countries. You can however find out more on this, the op left that point out.

dasparrow:

(1) (Reply)

This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) / The Menace Called 'road Accidents' On Nigerian Roads / Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.