Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Not for sale no more. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Not for sale no more. (4531 Views)

SOLD SOLD Neatly Used 2006 Honda Accord DC For Sale.. no fault..950k Neg / Used 2003 Toyota Avensis For Sale. No Fixed Price - Open To Fair Offers. / Super Clean TVS Motor Keke Napep For Sale No Issues @250k (Sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm really sorry guys, I've decided to keep my car. Thanks for the interest for those that showed interest, but I've come to conclusion it's best I keep using my car
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by Hollet: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Looks clean enough. Custom duty paid? Engine and gear intact? Valid car documentation at hand?
Will do 1.5M.
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2016
zx
Re: Not for sale no more. by esoros: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Gbyte:

Thanks for noticing how clean it looks, that tells you how well maintained its been. For the custom duty, its a Lagos cleared car and all papers still with me. Engine and gear runs perfect, just even serviced both. Car document Valid, would expire this month end, good time for new owner to renew to his/her name.
Having said that, I want you to know the car we are talking about is not something i am in hurry to sell and I am not selling because it has problem(s).
Disclaimer:This car is not for everyone, its for those that know its worth. So if you are that person that knows the worth of an Avalon and wants it please message me. If you are just one of those that love to just comment because you want to be on every thread, sorry this is not for you. Keep moving. I love the car too much that I hate that I want to sell it sef, thats enough torture for me, nobody should just come here to come price it like they are pricing meat abeg. I am selling because of the bad road in my new street, not because of any other thing. And this is a Limited keyless avalon. Not Camry, a very good camry wouldn't even sell for your price. Thank you

Oga 1.5m is quite a good offer o!
Re: Not for sale no more. by adisaigbo1(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Gbyte:

Thanks for noticing how clean it looks, that tells you how well maintained its been. For the custom duty, its a Lagos cleared car and all papers still with me. Engine and gear runs perfect, just even serviced both. Car document Valid, would expire this month end, good time for new owner to renew to his/her name.
Having said that, I want you to know the car we are talking about is not something i am in hurry to sell and I am not selling because it has problem(s).
Disclaimer:This car is not for everyone, its for those that know its worth. So if you are that person that knows the worth of an Avalon and wants it please message me. If you are just one of those that love to just comment because you want to be on every thread, sorry this is not for you. Keep moving. I love the car too much that I hate that I want to sell it sef, thats enough torture for me, nobody should just come here to come price it like they are pricing meat abeg. I am selling because of the bad road in my new street, not because of any other thing. And this is a Limited keyless avalon. Not Camry, a very good camry wouldn't even sell for your price. Thank you

Guy, if you don't want people to price your car then take it to other forum....Nairaland is not meant for you

1 Like

Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2016
adisaigbo1:

Guy, if you don't want people to price your car then take it to other forum....Nairaland is not meant for you

And if you are pricing for the fun of it, don't bother too. Its not meant for you too.

1 Like

Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2016
esoros:

Oga 1.5m is quite a good offer o!

not good enough for an Avalon
Re: Not for sale no more. by esoros: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Gbyte:

not good enough for an Avalon

I think it is boss. I own 1 too.

3 Likes

Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hollet:
Looks clean enough. Custom duty paid? Engine and gear intact? Valid car documentation at hand?
Will do 1.5M.

No it wont. Sorry
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
esoros:

I think it is boss. I own 1 too.

Not good for mine. Maybe you can sell yours to him. Thanks for your contribution sir

8 Likes

Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
still up for new owner
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by Hollet: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Gbyte
I feel you, let me do my upper limit then and offer 1.6M subject to inspection tomorrow.
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
zxc

1 Like

Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by Spencer101(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
1.8m??
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2016
Serious buyers should come inspect the car and see if they won't get stuck to it. Still up for interested buyer
Re: Not for sale no more. by muosky(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2016
I just bought one 2008 for 1.450.. Bro ur price is a cotonou price
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
qwe

4 Likes

Re: Not for sale no more. by oriflamebaby1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
What is so special about the avalon ? I am car shopping for the first time and i dont even know the one to go for...Nice car though smiley
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
What is so special about the avalon ? I am car shopping for the first time and i dont even know the one to go for...Nice car though smiley

Its a car ....
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by muosky(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
It's touring version with dvd/navigation & thumbstart
Gbyte:

Congratulations on your new car, enjoy it, but this business is mine, maybe I should pay you 1.5M to pick your car, thats 50k profit for you if its as clean as mine and runs perfect, don't forget it should be a limited too and not XLS
I would appreciate if you post pictures too lets compare
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2016
xx

3 Likes

Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Merry Xmas
Re: Not for sale no more. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Not for sale no more. by doctokwus: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Funny comments and reply from the Op. Op sure knows d worth of his car.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Toks Nissan Murano 05 @ N1.85M Negotiable ««« / Toks 2010 Model Volvo S80 White. SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Neat 2008 Ford Edge (foreign Used) Selling For 2.65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.