Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Happened To The Signature? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Signature? (577 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... / Shocking : See What Happened To The Youngest Mother In Africa, Age 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Signature? by epospiky(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
I have noticed this for quite some days now; the fact that our signatures no longer appear below our posts as usual and that leaves me with a question- what really happened to the signature? I mean some amount of information is also passed through the use of signature, you get to kinda know a bit about the poster and stuff like that. There used to be times when I purposely browse through signatures because I find some motivating. Now that they're no longer in place, the "land" is kinda dry. Please mods, seun, lalasticlala and co, may we know the reason for this development? And if possible bring them back we still need them.
Re: What Happened To The Signature? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
If you don't have a signature you can't see the signature of others.
Re: What Happened To The Signature? by epospiky(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
If you don't have a signature you can't see the signature of others.

oh! I just noticed my signature field is empty.... must have mistakenly cleared it or something. Thanks for that.

Feeling better now! gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Uneekomunikations – Rukky Sandra Vs Chika Ike In Sexy Jumpsuit Contest (photos) / Donald Trump Inauguration Speech Will Surprise You / How Ponzi Schemes (MMM, NNN, Ultimate Cycler...) Play On Greed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.