Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Must Listen! Ty Bello Feat. Nathaniel Bassey – Holy Ghost Air - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Listen! Ty Bello Feat. Nathaniel Bassey – Holy Ghost Air (408 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Listen! Ty Bello Feat. Nathaniel Bassey – Holy Ghost Air by Ezyp(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2016
Each time Ty Bello releases new music, it is certainly an “event”.

The multi-talented musician/photographer/artist says;

I have music I’m finally happy to share. This is probably the most important and sincere song I’ve been given. .. can’t wait .. are you ready?

“Holy Ghost Air” is “a free flowing medley of sounds, chants and affirmations”. This song features Nathaniel Bassey and his dexterity on the horns brings an atmosphere of sonic perfection to the composition.

This is a revelatory song of worship, with intense amplitudes, which gives access to the throne of grace at first listen.

P.S: Please post a headshot video of you listening to the song with headphones on Instagram to the hashtag #HOLYGHOSTAIR. Ty will like to document your experience and share it with the world.

Listen/download from the link
https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/12/must-listen-ty-bello-feat-nathaniel-bassey-holy-ghost-air/

Re: Must Listen! Ty Bello Feat. Nathaniel Bassey – Holy Ghost Air by Freeezzz(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Thank you sire!
Downloaded and on auto repeat till I wake up in the morning, 'Holy Ghost I need You!'
cool
Re: Must Listen! Ty Bello Feat. Nathaniel Bassey – Holy Ghost Air by Ezyp(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2016
A great song......I wished narialand mods will appreciate also

(1) (Reply)

Help....have Been Having Nightmares / Why I Didn't Complete My Studies At Unn-pst. Enoch Adeboye / Checkout Who This Popular Man, Is To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.